Ratings for Dr. Wayne Bohn

I had been seeing Dr. Bohn for as long as I can remember but I have recently changed dentists as my last few experiences have been awful. Most recently, I had gone in for a cleaning and I was told I had a cavity that needed to be filled. I did not want to go through the torture of him doing another filling on me (he has yet to freeze me completely including 2 root canals) so I decided to try another dentist for the filling. To my surprise my new dentist could not find the "cavity" that Dr. Bohn was going to fill... However they did find that one of my previous fillings was done poorly and I needed to have it redone. They had no problem freezing me and for the first time I didn't feel anything while they were drilling. Needless to say I will never be going back to Dr. Bohn.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

A colleague recommended Dr. Bohn. I saw him for replacement fillings. My experience was awful. I had two sets of x-rays done when I probably only needed one. I had Great West Life insurance so who knows.... The dental work was to be split into two appointments to accomodate my TMJ. I can't sit in the chair for long periods. Dr. Bohn agreed to this and when I arrived he planned to both upper and lower work. He refused to split the work and then injected me with the anasthetic. He hit a nerve and I shouted. He yelled at me for doing so, even when I had tears streaming down my face. He started jabbing at my teeth before the freezing kicked in and when I motioned for him to stop, he acted like a petulant teenager, with a "what now?" response. The work he did wasn't good and had to be amended by another dentist. I never went back to Dr. Bohn and only wished I'd complained to the College for his unprofessional conduct and for the harm he caused. I was a patient in my youth of Dr. Horbay and Dr. Tippet (both retired), and later of Dr. Howie (lovely). I saw other dentists when I lived in Toronto and Ottawa, and had great experiences. I told the colleague who recommended Dr. Bohn about my experience, and she said, oh yeah I forgot to mention he was a little bossy and sometimes doesn't listen.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Great dentist, great staff! Run super professionally, have been going there since I was a child and now bring my children.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Shhh, we have to quit letting everyone know how great they are here or we will never get in lol. THE BEST OF THE BEST Should be 10 stars.

Submitted December 5, 2014

I was terrified. This dentist is the bomb. I am no longer afraid and go with confidence for all my appointments. No work you don't need either. Great great guy and staff.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Excellent service. The reception is very helpful. Staff there are very nice. I have been seeing Dr. Bohn for last 10 yrs...

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Bohn for years and have recommended many people to him - including those who are deathly afraid to go to the dentist. His work is gentle and technically excellent. His staff is friendly and very efficient. They go out of their way to accomodate any situation that may come up. They are always on time. Great dentist, great practice! I was away from Winnipeg for a number of years and would try and schedule my dental appointments when I was in town just to get the excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Bohn is awesome!!! His dental work is excellent and virtually pain free. I have been seeing him for over 15 years.I have to agree, the receptionist Rose is rude, irritating and maybe needs and adjustment to her medication. The receptionist is the first person a new customer would see. Had I not been going there for so many years, I would have run out the door after meeting Rose.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Great dentist and great staff - was made very comfortable and priority was given to me in a dental emergency as well

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011