Ratings for Dr. Asfar Ashraf

Great Dr. very friendly and makes sure to explain everything to you. He makes sure his patients are comfortable and truly puts them first. I would definitely recommend him to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Amazing dentist in the north. He makes you feel so comfortable at his office, and makes sure to explain everything to you. A couple of times I've had painful emergencies and I've been able to get in within a day or two to get the process going (antibiotics) or a solution. He's even asked his hygienist to come in on a Saturday because he was going out of town and wanted me okay before leaving. I cannot say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Honest and proficient. An asset to health care here.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Ashraf is a kind and considerate Dr. Who really understands his patients and their concerns. His staff members are professionals and really work around your schedule to fit your needs. Dr. Ashraf and his team are an awesome group of people who make your trip to the dentist seem effortless and painless. :)

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Very good dentist. By far the best we have had in this town in a long time. Sure hope he sticks around.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

He is absolutely wonderful. Goes the extra mile for his patients, explains everything, very gentle. He always makes your teeth look as perfect as possible.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

The reception staff can be incompetent, but the Doctor is not. He's personable - has a great "bedside manner" - while also being extremely professional. He has no problems prescribing an Ativan for drilling-related anxiety. He does a great job, and has a gentle touch.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

have a fear of dentists and he is really good at letting me do my calming practices(playing my ipod very loud so I don't hear the drill, etc) while he does his job. He is always checking to make sure I am okay or if I need a break.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010