Ratings for Dr. Parham A. Ganchi

(Labiaplasty Procedure) To Dr.Ganchi & his amazing staff, I can't thank you enough for your quality of care, professionalism, and concern that was demonstrated by all of your staff. To you Dr. Ganchi I can't say enough about your skill and talent. Amazing!!!!! Your skill and ability is incredible!! This profession was made for you, God bless you for many years to come. Anyone reading this, I highly recommend Dr. Ganchi, he will not disappoint you. Researching and deciding to have this procedure was a very exciting yet uncertain experience. You made it a very comfortable and a pleasing experience! I feel very fortunate to have you as my Doctor! I can't express how impressed I am with the Lapiaplasty you have given me. I had many consultations with other doctors and hands down you were the kindest and most informative of them all. I am so glad I chose you to do my procedure. You educated me about things that months of research on the internet could not. Thank you for never making me feel rushed or pressured into making my surgery decisions. I am VERY pleased with the results. Thank you for giving me the self-confidence and self esteem that I was lacking for so many years. Both you and your staff Karen, Ania, Marcela, and Layla were supportive throughout the journey. I am completely content with the result. Dr. Ganchi, thank you again for everything. I feel like a brand new woman because of you. Best wishes,"I knew from the beginning that you were the right doctor for me. You and your entire office were so accommodating. I never felt pushed or pressured to do anything. Thanks again!! M.A.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

i have not been to see the dr in awhile...but,my experience with the dr and his staff has always top notch. dr ganchi is affable, easy to talk to, listens and always takes the time to answer questions. i never feel pressured or like the staff is trying to rush me out of the office to get the next person in.in terms of procedures, i had fat injections to increase volume in my cheeks and reduce the hollows under my eyes. this was back in 2008 pre-voluma. the result was spectacular and lasted for far more years than it was supposed to. i've also had filler done a few times and that also went splendidly.the staff is wonderful, efficient, and always forthcoming with any information you need. my only issue with the office is the wait time. i do not think that i've ever waited less 40 minutes to actually see the doctor.that aside...i dr ganchi is simply the best there is...in every regard.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I had an amazing experience from start to finish. When I was booking my labiaplasty appointment I was a bit nervous and embarrassed. The woman on the phone made me feel so comfortable and actually excited about the procedure. Dr. Ganchi was extremely nice and also made an embarrassing situation quite comfortable. He was professional and I had 100% trust that this was the best place and Doctor for the surgery. I opted to not be put under for my surgery, which was recomended. The nurse was talking to me the entire time to help calm my nerves and made the process feel even quicker. I love the results of my surgery and would recommend this establishment to anyone and I have. I can't believe how much my confidence has changed since. Going for my monthly wax no longer makes me cringe. I was even given a complimentary facial along with many follow ups to make sure everything was perfect. I love the skincare products they carry. All in all, I highly recommend Dr. Ganchi and will be back if need be.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I love that I don't have to wait in the waiting room like by some other doctors. They really do respect your time. All of the staff is friendly and very accommodating. Office is very nice but not over the top that would make you feel that you are getting ripped off and are overpaying. Their prices are very comparable to some other doctors. Even though they could easily be charging lot more based on the quality of services that Dr. Ganchi offers. Dr. Ganchi like to spend as much time with you as you need and answer any question that you might have. I never felt that my visit was rushed or that other patient was waiting for him. Most importantly I'm getting great results. Dr. Ganchi gave me beautiful breast augmentation. I can't imagine my life without my breast now. I also had a mole removed under my eye. He did such a great job that I can't even see a scar. I don't even remember if it was a right or the left side lol I enjoy my chemical peels and microdermabrasion procedures as well as occasional botax. My family and friends keep telling me how young, fresh and glowing I look. My favorite thing about visiting Dr. Ganchi is that he gives me natural results without looking fake or overdone. I'm a forever loyal customer. I would recommend Dr. Ganchi to anyone who is looking to get great results.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

In May of 2014 I had abdominoplasty. I was so unhappy with my body after having 3 children and I felt no matter how hard I worked out at the gym I never saw the results I needed. I also had a hernia and diastasis recti which made the appearance of my stomach even worse. My petite frame was not a pretty sight and I didn't have the confidence I wanted. After almost a year and a half, I feel better than I have ever felt. Dr Ganchi has truly given me my confidence back! I feel sey again! I feel awesome! I can wear my everyday clothes and feel happy, I can wear a bathing suit without a coverup, I can just feel myself! Every time I talk about the surgery I want to cry because he truly has made me feel so much better about myself. The staff has always been terrific. During the surgery, the day of, prior to, and my follow ups... Just fabulous... I would always trust Dr Ganchi and his amazing staff! Thank you for everything!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I am the only one to blame. I blame myself for not finding Dr. Ganchi sooner. Had I done so, I would have been spared of years/decades of embarrassment. I have always been intellectually confident but I could not say the same for my appearance. Let's face it, there are some things that we cannot fix by ourselves. In those situations, we need to rely on someone who has made a living of restoring one's self esteem. The staff, office and surgical suites are all superb! Oh, I forgot to mention Dr. Ganchi himself. He is an incredible gentleman at the very top of his profession. Despite his glowing credentials, he speaks to you in a manner that instills comfort and confidence in the decision that you made. Although it has only been 3 weeks since surgery, the results are already amazing and I cannot wait until summer of 2016!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

From beginning to end . Great experience I will not lie . The staff is very friendly . Usually when a young male like myself walk into offices I stand out and I had just came from the gym/school my appearance wasn't the best but honestly dr ganchi's office was VERY professional they didn't treat me any different. After a couple of laughs with the staff I booked my appointment .day of surgery i was running late and I know how busy Dr. Ganchi is but when I finally arrived they were very understanding of me being a little late . I felt Very comfortable in the office . They put on some good music I layed down and before I knew it I was done . The results were AMAZING . I had my nipple reduced (one was bigger than the other). I would Definately go back to Dr Ganchi no doubt about it I would also recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery . Once again VERY PROFFESIONAL 10/10 on cosmetic results and staff !!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

The procedure that I had done by Dr. Ganchi was a breast augmentation. I cannot stress enough how happy I am with the results. From the moment I walked into their office, the day of my consultation I knew that this was the place I wanted to have my surgery. His staff is extremely friendly and welcoming. They all made me feel so comfortable in a situation that can sometimes be embarrassing. When I sat down to discuss with Dr. Ganchi what I wanted done he listened and had the answers to every single one of my questions. He advised me on what I should do in terms of what type of implant, the size, etc. and I am so glad I listened. It has been about 3 years now since I have had my surgery and I have NOT had a single complication. They look so natural and people are shocked when I tell them I have implants. When it came to the recovery time I know that everyone is different but mine was actually very fast. I was in the typical amount of pain that you would expect from a surgery like this but nothing unbearable at all. The pain went away very quickly, I would say in less than a week. I followed all of the directions Dr. Ganchi and his staff had given me in order to have a healthy recovery process and it led to a perfect chest(: I have the tiniest scars right at the bottom of my areola that you can barely notice. My breasts do not have that huge gap in between them that makes them look like fake breasts. They are the perfect size and there is not one thing I would change about my experience. I would also like to add that he is extremely affordable. At one point I thought to myself that I was never going to be able to have my extremely flat chest fixed, but once I found Dr. Ganchi I realized it was still very much in the cards. I know that in a few years I will have to go back to Dr. Ganchi to have them re-done (like anywhere you get a breast augmentation) and I am actually very excited to go back! Thank you for everything you have done for me. I can honestly say that having this done by you has changed my life in the best way possible. I have never felt more comfortable in my own skin and I truly mean that!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I have the highest regard for Dr. Ganchi. He is very skilled and very pleasant and easy to talk to. I am ecstatic with the results of my surgery. I look years younger and it has had a positive effect on everything else in my life. I can not thank Dr. Ganchi and his knowledgeable staff enough. I especially love that people can not recognize that I have had work done but are always asking me what my secret is for looking so young. I have the face and neck of a 35 year old woman now and Dr. Ganchi is my secret!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I saw Dr. ganchi for bigger fuller lips. Everyone was nice, the doctor was detailed. My lips were sore for about a week and a half but afterwards I forgot I even had them done. They look great and natural. Just be sure to explain exactly what you want etc he def listened to me.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Parham A. Ganchi's Credentials

• Princeton University
  • Duke University
  • Harvard University

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "(Labiaplasty Procedure) To Dr.Ganchi & his amazing staff, I can't thank you enough for your quality of care, professionalism, and concern that was demonstrated ..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have not been to see the dr in awhile...but,my experience with the dr and his staff has always top notch. dr ganchi is affable, easy to talk to, listens and a..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience from start to finish. When I was booking my labiaplasty appointment I was a bit nervous and embarrassed. The woman on the phone made..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love that I don't have to wait in the waiting room like by some other doctors. They really do respect your time. All of the staff is friendly and very accommo..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In May of 2014 I had abdominoplasty. I was so unhappy with my body after having 3 children and I felt no matter how hard I worked out at the gym I never saw the..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am the only one to blame. I blame myself for not finding Dr. Ganchi sooner. Had I done so, I would have been spared of years/decades of embarrassment. I have ..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From beginning to end . Great experience I will not lie . The staff is very friendly . Usually when a young male like myself walk into offices I stand out and I..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The procedure that I had done by Dr. Ganchi was a breast augmentation. I cannot stress enough how happy I am with the results. From the moment I walked into the..."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have the highest regard for Dr. Ganchi. He is very skilled and very pleasant and easy to talk to. I am ecstatic with the results of my surgery. I look years y..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. ganchi for bigger fuller lips. Everyone was nice, the doctor was detailed. My lips were sore for about a week and a half but afterwards I forgot I eve..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I opened the door to Ganchi Plastic Surgery, I was touched by the beauty of the office. The immaculate waiting room, the 'zen' feel of the décor, the wonde..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My most recent experience at Ganchi’s was to discuss a facelift/nose job/eyejob (an extensive, committed surgery), which says something, because I am thrilled t..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had interviewed several doctors for my particular concerns for surgery but many of their proposals were too complicated with unclear results. Only Dr. Ganchi ..."

November 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Since my first consultation with Dr. Ganchi, I knew he was the doctor to go with for this procedure. He cares about how his patients feel and what they think ab..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ganchi and his staff and very kind and accommodating. They were always available to answer any questions and made sure I was comfortable from my first appoi..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is the second time dr Ganchi changed my life for better. My liposculpture made me look better than when I was at my best shape and younger.I would never be..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Ganchi's for more than 10 years. And because of the rapport I have with him and his staff, I would not even consider going to anoth..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Ganchi, from my 1st consult to my last appointment Dr. Ganchi and his staff were attentive & always pleasant. Dr. Ganchi listened to me an..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My entire experience with Dr. Ganchi and his staff was nothing less than phenomenal, from the initial consultation all the way through the final post-op visit. ..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely happy I chose Dr. Ganchi. Him and his staff are so nice and understating. They take the time to listen to you to get the results you want. I had ..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ganchi was very gentle and took his time with me. I highly recommend Dr.Ganchi. He is an excellent surgeon and is very thorough. His staff is super nice too..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Is there anyone who has had gynecomastia surgery done by dr. Ganchi because I feel the doctor I am at now only has done a few gyno surgeries and don't trust him..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Ganchi Plastic Surgery exceeded my expectations. It was my very first time undergoing any type of plastic surgery so I didn't know what to ex..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "great doctor amazing !! Very on the top. But after surgery didn't get a phone call to see if I was ok .. Staff was rude and lied constantly .. They drove me cr..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Due to the short time since my procedure, gynocomastia surgery, approximately one week to the day, I can truly only speak of my experience with the staff, Dr. G..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am happy with the results of my two laser treatments. It made such a good difference that I may get another. I feel more comfortable with how I look. I like D..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The first time I went for a consultation & met Dr.Ganchi I knew I was in the right place. He is the most professional, kind, caring doctor I have ever met. His ..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Ganchi was absolutely amazing. A few months back I got gynecomastia removal. The staff was very accommodating and dr ganchi did an amazi..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at Ganchi Plastic Surgery were all very friendly, and made sure I felt comfortable. Dr. Ganchi was amazing. He was knowledgeable, gentle and understan..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My overall experience was wonderful. Dr. Ganchi was so patient with me. He took his time and explained everything in detail I felt like I was the most important..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ganchi is an amazing specialist. I went to see him for a liposuction of my calves, because it is pretty much impossible to lose fat in that area. The proced..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ganchi takes his time to speak with you and you never feel rushed or as if he is in a hurry to move onto the next patient. His staff is friendly, knowledgea..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't be happier with my decision choosing Dr Ganchi for this procedure(Rhinoplasty). His staff was super friendly and most of all honesty with any questio..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Ganchi and staff are very professional. They are honest and always give the best advice. If they truly believe you don't need something, they won't push ..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Within a year and a half I have seen Dr. Ganchi for a nose job and a Lip injection . If I could do it all again I would not change a thing! Not only was he beyo..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty with him and my nose looked exactly the same as it did before. He tried to tell me that the tip was swollen and thats why it looked the same..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had four (4) procedures done by Dr. Ganchi, two (2 ) fat transfer to cheek, labiaplasty and my last breast augmentation, all with amazing results. I lov..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Labiaplasty done on May 9th with Dr. Ganchi. I was very nervous about even going for a consultation for such a personal procedure. I was always so emb..."

September 14, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Parham" to "Parham A."

October 20, 2013