Ratings for Dr. Parham A. Ganchi

I have already been recommending Dr Ganchi to friends/family and it has only been 6 weeks post-op! I am extremely satisfied not only with my results, but with Dr Ganchi and his staff as well. I was put at ease right from the beginning of my first appt. He and his staff were able to answer any and all questions. I had what I wanted in mind and he even told me what procedures I DIDN'T need to do. I will certainly continue to recommend this incredible staff for any plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Great staff professional friendly. Dr. Ganchi takes time with every visit and I am always confident he understands fully my goals. Skilled and extremely competent.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

The office is clean and has a very refreshing look/feel. I am very pleased with my procedure. Also, the staff is friendly and was very kind to me during recovery mode.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I would be happy to talk to any patients who are considering a tummy tuck. Having been thru the procedure I would love to help someone else go thru it. I would be happy to help in any way

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr Ganchi and staff was courteous, friendly and informative office 🏢 was very clean procedure went as described and results were awesome I had the gynecomastia surgery very pleased thank you

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Parham A. Ganchi's Credentials

• Harvard University
  • Duke University
  • Princeton University

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have already been recommending Dr Ganchi to friends/family and it has only been 6 weeks post-op! I am extremely satisfied not only with my results, but with D..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ganchi always treats patients with the utmost respect and takes the time to make sure any questions are fully answered. Results are beautiful"

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'd like to thank Dr. Ganchi and his team of proffesionals for the excellent and quality care that I received. I'm extremely pleased with the results."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The consultation with Dr. Ganchi was extremely thorough. All questions were answered, staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and office was immaculate."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I only had a consultation with Dr. Ganchi but I didn't have the time to move forward. In any case I would feel very comfortable with him doing any procedure."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff professional friendly. Dr. Ganchi takes time with every visit and I am always confident he understands fully my goals. Skilled and extremely compete..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great experience. was in for a consultation and left feeling very confident in Dr. Ganchi's knowledge, professionalism and ability to handle my specific surgery"

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office is clean and has a very refreshing look/feel. I am very pleased with my procedure. Also, the staff is friendly and was very kind to me during recover..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would be happy to talk to any patients who are considering a tummy tuck. Having been thru the procedure I would love to help someone else go thru it. I would ..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ganchi and staff was courteous, friendly and informative office 🏢 was very clean procedure went as described and results were awesome I had the gynecomastia ..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience!! Definitely worth it. I would do it all over again! Dr. Ganchi is amazing. I was put at ease from beginning till the end and my results were a..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience was amazing, Dr. Ganchi was very helpful in explaining the different products for my consult. My consult was excellent and not painful, he has ama..."

March 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my lips injected by dr ganchi and I luv them. I recommended my sister and cousin for breast augmentation and they luv what the doc has done for them. And ..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got my surgery in 2007 and it was the best decision of my life. Dr. Ganchi and his staff always made me feel comfortable and professional. Through out the yea..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to Dr. Ganchi I have a lot more confidence then I did before my breast augmentation. The staff made me feel very comfortable from the second I walked in ..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I come every couple of months to get microdermabrasion with Allison. She is fantastic!! I have always felt welcome and Dr. Ganchi has always taken time to see m..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience with The Ganchi team, everyone was very informative and made me feel relaxed. Everything was clean and I'm glad to have chosen to ha..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Came in for consultation regarding gynacomastia surgery. Was very impressed with the facility and staff. Everything and everyone seemed top notch. I would still..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over recent years, I have had several visits with Dr. Ganchi and have been very pleased with the procedure results. He is highly professional and his caring, pa..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent! Dr. Ganchi clearly explained what he would be doing during my rhinoplasty/chin augmentation. He then asked me how I felt about those changes and what..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Facial hair removal was something that bothered me and took away from self confidence, and it took years to find the right place. There is a huge difference in ..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ganchi and Staff are uniquely dedicated to what is most important to their clients. I am very pleased with the results of my procedure. Every question and c..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ganchi was very knowledgeable, he makes you feel at ease, answers all of your questions, doesn't make you feel like you have to do this or that, let's you c..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "(Labiaplasty Procedure) To Dr.Ganchi & his amazing staff, I can't thank you enough for your quality of care, professionalism, and concern that was demonstrated ..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have not been to see the dr in awhile...but,my experience with the dr and his staff has always top notch. dr ganchi is affable, easy to talk to, listens and a..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience from start to finish. When I was booking my labiaplasty appointment I was a bit nervous and embarrassed. The woman on the phone made..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love that I don't have to wait in the waiting room like by some other doctors. They really do respect your time. All of the staff is friendly and very accommo..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In May of 2014 I had abdominoplasty. I was so unhappy with my body after having 3 children and I felt no matter how hard I worked out at the gym I never saw the..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am the only one to blame. I blame myself for not finding Dr. Ganchi sooner. Had I done so, I would have been spared of years/decades of embarrassment. I have ..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From beginning to end . Great experience I will not lie . The staff is very friendly . Usually when a young male like myself walk into offices I stand out and I..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The procedure that I had done by Dr. Ganchi was a breast augmentation. I cannot stress enough how happy I am with the results. From the moment I walked into the..."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have the highest regard for Dr. Ganchi. He is very skilled and very pleasant and easy to talk to. I am ecstatic with the results of my surgery. I look years y..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. ganchi for bigger fuller lips. Everyone was nice, the doctor was detailed. My lips were sore for about a week and a half but afterwards I forgot I eve..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I opened the door to Ganchi Plastic Surgery, I was touched by the beauty of the office. The immaculate waiting room, the 'zen' feel of the décor, the wonde..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My most recent experience at Ganchi’s was to discuss a facelift/nose job/eyejob (an extensive, committed surgery), which says something, because I am thrilled t..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had interviewed several doctors for my particular concerns for surgery but many of their proposals were too complicated with unclear results. Only Dr. Ganchi ..."

November 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Since my first consultation with Dr. Ganchi, I knew he was the doctor to go with for this procedure. He cares about how his patients feel and what they think ab..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ganchi and his staff and very kind and accommodating. They were always available to answer any questions and made sure I was comfortable from my first appoi..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is the second time dr Ganchi changed my life for better. My liposculpture made me look better than when I was at my best shape and younger.I would never be..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Ganchi's for more than 10 years. And because of the rapport I have with him and his staff, I would not even consider going to anoth..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Ganchi, from my 1st consult to my last appointment Dr. Ganchi and his staff were attentive & always pleasant. Dr. Ganchi listened to me an..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My entire experience with Dr. Ganchi and his staff was nothing less than phenomenal, from the initial consultation all the way through the final post-op visit. ..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely happy I chose Dr. Ganchi. Him and his staff are so nice and understating. They take the time to listen to you to get the results you want. I had ..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ganchi was very gentle and took his time with me. I highly recommend Dr.Ganchi. He is an excellent surgeon and is very thorough. His staff is super nice too..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Is there anyone who has had gynecomastia surgery done by dr. Ganchi because I feel the doctor I am at now only has done a few gyno surgeries and don't trust him..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Ganchi Plastic Surgery exceeded my expectations. It was my very first time undergoing any type of plastic surgery so I didn't know what to ex..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "great doctor amazing !! Very on the top. But after surgery didn't get a phone call to see if I was ok .. Staff was rude and lied constantly .. They drove me cr..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Due to the short time since my procedure, gynocomastia surgery, approximately one week to the day, I can truly only speak of my experience with the staff, Dr. G..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am happy with the results of my two laser treatments. It made such a good difference that I may get another. I feel more comfortable with how I look. I like D..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The first time I went for a consultation & met Dr.Ganchi I knew I was in the right place. He is the most professional, kind, caring doctor I have ever met. His ..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Ganchi was absolutely amazing. A few months back I got gynecomastia removal. The staff was very accommodating and dr ganchi did an amazi..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at Ganchi Plastic Surgery were all very friendly, and made sure I felt comfortable. Dr. Ganchi was amazing. He was knowledgeable, gentle and understan..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My overall experience was wonderful. Dr. Ganchi was so patient with me. He took his time and explained everything in detail I felt like I was the most important..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ganchi is an amazing specialist. I went to see him for a liposuction of my calves, because it is pretty much impossible to lose fat in that area. The proced..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ganchi takes his time to speak with you and you never feel rushed or as if he is in a hurry to move onto the next patient. His staff is friendly, knowledgea..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't be happier with my decision choosing Dr Ganchi for this procedure(Rhinoplasty). His staff was super friendly and most of all honesty with any questio..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Ganchi and staff are very professional. They are honest and always give the best advice. If they truly believe you don't need something, they won't push ..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Within a year and a half I have seen Dr. Ganchi for a nose job and a Lip injection . If I could do it all again I would not change a thing! Not only was he beyo..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty with him and my nose looked exactly the same as it did before. He tried to tell me that the tip was swollen and thats why it looked the same..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had four (4) procedures done by Dr. Ganchi, two (2 ) fat transfer to cheek, labiaplasty and my last breast augmentation, all with amazing results. I lov..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Labiaplasty done on May 9th with Dr. Ganchi. I was very nervous about even going for a consultation for such a personal procedure. I was always so emb..."

September 14, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Parham" to "Parham A."

October 20, 2013