Ratings for Dr. Jason Caplan

Dr. Jason Caplan is an amazing doctor. I have been under his care for over six years now, and he has proven to be very kind, exceptionally knowledgeable, and goes the extra mile to be helpful. Dr. Caplan is very skilled with a gentle bedside manner, and always does his best to make sure I'm comfortable. He is very patient and thorough. He explains everything before beginning and answers any and all concerns with completely honest answers. Dr. Caplan has at times gone out of his way to help me, and I'm truly grateful. I don't like needles, but I look forward to my weekly appointments - not only for pain relief, but I also enjoy the conversations we have for my distraction . I have the utmost respect for this doctor, and I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking relief from chronic pain.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Caplan is a godsend. He is patient, kind and he is the first doctor to understand all of my symptoms. He also does not negate even the small stuff. If I don't understand something he is always willing to go over the information again. The appointment never feels rushed, he takes as much time to explain what is going on with my pain and how it changes. We need more doctors like him, especially as specialists.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Jason Caplan is a doctor with the most proficient in the doctor I've ever seen. My family doctor degree. Laser treatment also did not fix my shoulder pain. Jason Caplan was precisely to find a cure sick reason. Jason Kaplan is a good doctor. He will be getting busy.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Treating pain is not straightforward. Before seeing doctor Caplan, I spent years suffering from chronic pain. Within two years, my pain is manageable and my pain response is much better. I feel "normal". Like I said, treating pain is not straightforward. Dr. Caplan did not just stick needles in me, he stayed on top of everything that was significant in my life that may have been contributing to my pain. As a result, I got better relatively quickly. Doctor Caplan is astute, knowledgeable and honest. I have benefited greatly from his care, and am able to enjoy life as a result.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr.Caplan is an amazing doctor. He is very kind, approachable and helpful. He is by far the most attentive doctor I have seen. Dr.Caplan has a very gentle bedside manner and always does his best to make sure I am comfortable.He has a knowledgeable approach and is very thorough. He explaines everything he's going to do before beginning and he answers any and all of my questions with genuine and honest answers. Dr.Caplan has gone out of his way to help me and I am truly grateful for everything he has done for me. I use to live every day in agony, I had seen 6 different specialists with 3 different diagnosis and it wasn't until Dr.Caplan started treating me that began to feel better and I now have weeks completely pain free. I have the most respect for Dr.Caplan and I am very grateful to have him as my doctor!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

I have found Dr. Caplan to be very knowledgable, kind and easy to talk to. After a year of going undiagnosed, he easily found my problem and confirmed it through an MRI. He goes that extra mile to ensure you are pain free.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Caplan is very knowledgeable and easy to talk with. He is punctual, kind, and helpful. He saw that this patient needed 2 referrals to other specialists, and he promptly made those referrals. He saw the need for more specialized treatment, and arranged for it. He is an excellent pain management specialist, who dealt with all concerns and made sure that treatments were explained.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr.Caplan, Has always been very helpful.He always try his best to ensure that i leave his office better than i came in. always attentive to my situation,no matter how busy he his. He is truly one of a kind. I have already missed him. good luck in the future.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

always willing to listen and makes time to get to root of problem. Always willing to give extra help.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010