Ratings for Dr. Vincent T. Wake

Dr. Wake is so wonderful! He did an Anterior total disc arthroplasty (C6-7) on me over a year ago. I came to him for a second opinion and was so impressed with his knowledge and caring that I immediately changed Drs. He saved me from having to have a fusion and got me back to school sooner than I had originally expected. He was very patient in answering all my questions and so caring. His staff were extremely attentive as well and genuinely seemed that they cared about my outcome. I had such a great experience that I recommended Dr. Wake to my Uncle who had surgery last summer and is pain-free. Dr. Wake is so special, I wish he could be my full-time Dr.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

EXCELLENT doctor. He fused my c5-c7. My pain was gone as soon as I woke up from surgery. Very caring person. I would recommend him to everyone and I have.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

Dr. Wake cured my painful sciatica by performing a Left L5 Hemilaminectomy, L4/5 and L5/S1 Microdiscectomy. After 8 weeks, I'm back to normal activities. The electrical shocking pain was gone immediately after surgery. I was in such pain for so long prior to surgery, it has taken a while to strengthen my stamina. Physical Therapy (on site at Dr. Wake's practice) has helped a lot.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Vincent T. Wake's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Canton, OH