Ratings for Dr. Stephen C. Chan

I went to my family doctor, regular chiropractor, PT and shoulder specialist. The only person who was able to fully resolve my shoulder pain was Dr. Chan. He took the time to really listen and went through all of my previous doctors' records. His approach was a blend of massage, PT, and chiropractic. I'm so happy to be able to throw the ball around with my two sons. Wish I found him sooner. The office staff were very helpful and friendly. Can't say enough good things about this office. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Went for low back pain and leg pain. Within 2 visits I had no pain. Helped me get back into cycling and running. Brought both my kids (knee and shoulder problems) in and they both had great results. Thank you Dr. Chan. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Visited this Chiroprator for neck and upper back pain and tension. He uses Alternative Release Technique along with traditional chriopratic adjustments. I have improved range of motion and a decrease in stiffness and tension. The doctor listens to the patient and works wth you to help you meet your goals. Appointments are always on time.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Stephen C. Chan's Credentials

• Western States College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA