Ratings for Dr. Frank E. Fumich

Dr Fumich did my neck surgery and helped me when I thought no one could. I am so thankful and back to work. He spent more time with me and my husband than any doctor ever had. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I had a fall injury that caused compression fractures of the 2 long bones at the knee. (I found this out later from Dr. McDonald in the same practice.) The hospital scheduled me to see an orthopedic surgeon. Fumich was the "poor sucker" doing the initial consultations where the Dr. looks at the reason you are there and sends you to the proper specialist - wrist, shoulder, foot, knee, etc. Fumich looked at the xrays and told me there was nothing wrong but told me to see Dr. McDonald anyway. When Dr. McDonald looked at the xrays his first words were, "Oh my!". He told me both bones had compression fractures which I could clearly see as well. Fumich is supposed to be a neuro specialist? I wouldn't let him treat my hamster! If he cannot identify fractures that a layperson can see would you want him operating on your neck or back? As if him lacking any professional skills is not enough, he is arrogant and treated us like we had leprosy - couldn't get out the of room fast enough. He is an a

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr Fumich was complacent to me in every way. He missed my diagnosis. As I was aking him questions he shook my hand and told me it he was leaving and walked away. He missed 4 fractures in my pelvis when they were found three and half weeks later he just held his clip board and told me I did not need surgery and I would be fine. He never checked for bleeding or requested other required tests for my condition. I will never go to him again and I will tell everyone I can what a jerk he his.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Frank E. Fumich's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1999)