Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Cleveland

Moved when I was 33 weeks pregnant so only had a few appointments with Dr Cleveland before he delivered my son. His staff was EXTREMELY friendly and polite. Dr Cleveland even agreed to let me "interview" him before choosing him as my dr which made me feel comfortable. I was a high risk pregnancy so he made sure I was seen each week and had a special Contraction Stress Test done the last couple weeks before my son arrived. Only downside is that he showed up right before I gave birth b/c he was at an event and left as soon as he had stitched me up. We had discussed how I didn't want an episiotomy but he gave me one without trying to stretch naturally and didn't let me know. Dr. Gilchrist, the other doctor in his office, checked up on me the following 2 days at the hospital and was very pleasant as well but I was hoping Dr Cleveland would at least stop by to see how I was doing. Overall, would recommend him though and if we move back I'll probably go to him again.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Dr. Robert S. Cleveland's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dothan, AL