Ratings for Dr. Sam Nasser

My other hip replacement was just as great thanks to Dr. Nasser. Four years later, I had a wellness checkup and x-rays support how great I feel. My wife chose him to do her knee replacement - equally great success. No one would believe I've had both replaced except the TSA's at airports. He now operates at Detroit Medical Center. What a great place - ultra modern, spotlessly clean, very professional and friendly. The convenient location, connected parking structure and valet parking makes the DMC safe and comfortable any time of day or season of the year.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

My total hip replacement by Dr. Nasser was far better than anticipated. No pain meds needed after 36 hours. I walked a flight of stairs after 48 hrs., drove my truck in three weeks and motorcycles after 4 wks. Dr. Nasser prepares you well, explains in detail and is very empathetic. At my age (68) I was very apprehensive but the hip is perfect!!!! Thanks for the opportunity to share my experience.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr Nasser is the of the best doctors I have ever encountered. You will be blessed if he is your doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Dr. Sam Nasser's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal