Ratings for Dr. Gurjit Gakhal

Dr Gakhal is a very efficient dentist and very nice person. He made me feel very welcome and so did the staff. I feel lucky to have them all for a dental group

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I've been with Dr. G since he took the practice over. He is an excellent dentist, person and has chosen great people to work along with him. Very caring, very helpful. 5 stars always!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I've been a patient since he started at this location, and I've referred my family members here as well. Excellent care and service. The staff are knowledgeable and cheerful. Dr. Gakhal is proactive but also considerate of your budget. The evening hours option is especially appreciated!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

I never got the feeling that Dr. Gakhal or his staff is pushing to get things done that are not needed. All work done has been to my satisfaction. I like an honest dentist!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Gakhal replaced two fillings in my front teeth that I didn't think we're that bad until my husband started to point them out. He did such a good job that even when I try to find where they are I can't see them. He took the time to really smooth them, and they feel so nice. I really appreciate the attention that goes into his work. His staff is always there with a smile as well.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr Gakhal is second to none. He provided top notch service for me at a reasonable price. I have found my dentist for life.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

never tries to upsell only recommends what needs to be done staff is friendly and accommodating

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Gakhal has been mine and my family's Dentist for years. He's a great Dentist! There is never any pressure to do expensive work and I always am given options and the final say when it comes to my teeth.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I was told multiple times that my share of the cost of my cleaning was going to be no more than 20$ (not sure why, with coverage) but I asked before I went in what the extra costs were again and the receptionist kept saying it'd be 20$ , I asked again what wouldn't be covered 100% and she said xrays but it would only be around 14 dollars, I didn't want them but she convinced me they were a good idea and 14$ isn't a big deal...then I when I was in the chair she came in and said the flouride would cost extra as well, so I said I didn't want it. I come out and is double the 14$ she said...and over the 20$ she said multiple times (before I cancelled the flouride) . She was also very rude, and deceptive. Definitely won't be going there for anything else.

Submitted August 20, 2015

Only one way to describe it, him and his staff are very good at what they do.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015