You may also like

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Gakhal has been mine and my family's Dentist for years. He's a great Dentist! There is never any pressure to do expensive work and I always am given options and the final say when it comes to my teeth.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I was told multiple times that my share of the cost of my cleaning was going to be no more than 20$ (not sure why, with coverage) but I asked before I went in what the extra costs were again and the receptionist kept saying it'd be 20$ , I asked again what wouldn't be covered 100% and she said xrays but it would only be around 14 dollars, I didn't want them but she convinced me they were a good idea and 14$ isn't a big deal...then I when I was in the chair she came in and said the flouride would cost extra as well, so I said I didn't want it. I come out and is double the 14$ she said...and over the 20$ she said multiple times (before I cancelled the flouride) . She was also very rude, and deceptive. Definitely won't be going there for anything else.

Submitted August 20, 2015

Only one way to describe it, him and his staff are very good at what they do.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Gakhal is an awesome Dentist. He continually upgrades his skills so that he is using the best, most current techniques. His attention to detail and the care he puts into his work is second to none. He charges a competitive rate, and only recommends what needs to be done. He gives you options so that you can find a solution that works for you. The staff is friendly, caring and punctual. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Very good Dentist, very through and gentle. very reasonable priced for the work I had done.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr.Gakhal is one of the best dentists available. I have had many issues with my teeth over my 52 years and have seen many dentists. I have been to 3 good ones. Even if he wasn't informative, personable and patient, which he most certainly is, I would go to him because he is a pro when it comes to teeth. Everything he has done (root canal, fillings, reshaping and one extraction) has been done with the utmost care and notice to detail. I would highly recommend Dr. Gakhal. A note on on his staff - they are a very friendly group of people. They take the time to talk with me in a professional, yet personable and friendly manner. They even get me laughing sometimes. On his pricing: Dr. Gakhal has never charged me more than any other dentist. Leesa Flynn

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Great dentist with great staff. Never been so relaxed in a dentist chair.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Worth every penny, Dr Ghakal has competitive pricing and the quality of work is second to none!! -Drew

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Great dentist!! Had a root canal two years ago and the procedure went so smoothly, I actually dozed off a couple of times while he was drilling.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Dr. Gurjit Gakhal's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "never tries to upsell only recommends what needs to be done staff is friendly and accommodating"

September 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gakhal has been mine and my family's Dentist for years. He's a great Dentist! There is never any pressure to do expensive work and I always am given options..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was told multiple times that my share of the cost of my cleaning was going to be no more than 20$ (not sure why, with coverage) but I asked before I went in w..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Only one way to describe it, him and his staff are very good at what they do."

August 19, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V8N1" to "V8Z 3E9". Address has been updated from "None" to "4484 West Saanich Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12504797177".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gakhal is an awesome Dentist. He continually upgrades his skills so that he is using the best, most current techniques. His attention to detail and the c..."

October 20, 2014