Ratings for Dr. Jessica D. BORDON

I went to Dr. Bordon in part for a toe nail fungus. She prescribed me a medication that required a preauthorization from my insurance company. I found this out from the pharmacy and then followed up with the insurance company. I called Dr. Bordon's office to request a call to my insurance. Dr. Bordon told me to take the prescription to a different pharmacy as she said she shouldn't have to call the insurance company. In addition, her nurse told me that she didn't do that (call for insurance pre-approvals). In essence, I couldn't fill the prescription because of the insurance's request of a call by her office, which they refused to do. I had to start all over with another podiatrist. She wasted my time and copay money because they would not help me fill a prescription she provided. Dr. Bordon and her staff had complete lack of empathy for my situation and were basically too lazy to make a 3 minute call to rectify the situation for me. I have never been to a doctor' who's office was so lazy and heartless as to not make a simple phone call to help a patient in my life.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Jessica D. BORDON

Dr. Jessica D. BORDON's response
Our office is small, but we pride ourselves on excellent patient care and satisfaction. I apologize for the miscommunication between our office, the insurance, and your pharmacy, and wish you would have given me the opportunity to clear up this matter. On this particular day, we did not finish clinic until 6:00 pm. Pre-approval on medication usually takes 30-60 minutes with the insurance company, which we are more then willing to do. With that said, I have not had issues with this specific medication requiring prior authorization, and was only later informed that your insurance company requires it.

Submitted May 30, 2016

Attended my foot ulcer/infection as inpatient at Christa Santa Rosa in New Braunfels, TX. Followup office visits. Skilled and professional with an excellent, human bedside manner. Highly rated by this cowboy. Saved my foot.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

I went in to see Dr. Cerda and she was real nice and very diligent on me as a patient.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

My husband and I went to see Dr. Cerda based on a referral from my primary doctor after I had broken my foot. Her staff was very patient as well Dr. Cerda with all of the questions I had. I only had to wait fifteen minutes in order to get into a room and only fifteen minutes once I was in the room. I was also very impressed with her due dilgence in reading my all my information prior.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Jessica D. BORDON's Credentials

Patient care is Dr. Jessica Bordon's number one priority. She treats each patient individually and as if they are her own family member. Dr. Bordon treats all foot and ankle conditions, and patients of all ages. Please call her friendly office staff today for an appointment.

• English

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Braunfels, TX