Ratings for Dr. Hagen Klieb

Fine practioner. Truly interested in his patients and goes that extra mile. Deeply impressed by him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

A wonderful and supportive person. I enjoy seeing him. I have also had good results which is probably a combination of good luck and the good care i have received...

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Met with Dr. Kleib and was really happy with the appointment. He was so patient with us, answered all of our concerns, explained everything in great detail all the while reassuring us. He has a sense of humour and we were totally at ease with his manner. Mind you, it was all good news and I could have kissed him!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Klieb earns his rating hands down. From the moment you meet him, you have his full attention and concern for your issue. There was no sense of being rushed, no sense of apathy. He as others have stated; the real deal. He comes back asking if you have thought of any more questions. Particularly as I am from North Bay, a four hour drive North, he insisted on setting up my secondary consult on the week after I met with him, to coincide with my mri appointment at UHN. Is that caring or What? He understands others by placing his shoes in their situation. Bless this good Man and Fine Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Good doctor with good advise. Above average bedside manner. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

We had a very terrible experience with this doctor. We waited two months for an appointment for my elderly father - who was struggling with a number of issues. He was very late to the appointment and his bedside manner was terrible. He spent about two minutes with us, made no eye contact, threw out a diagnosis with no explanation and was clearly rushed and irritated to be there - there was no explanation, he had no time to answer questions or discuss the medication he wanted my dad to take, completely rude. The poor nurse who was with him and he kept barking at clearly felt how inappropriate his behaviour was and she stayed afterward to explain the diagnosis and apologize. Our experience was at sunnybrook and I believe others have had a similar experience. I understand that he's educated and makes a lot of money and clearly feels he is much better than others but his behaviour was disgusting and shameful for Sunnybrook to employ someone who is so dismissive of ill patients. Avoid this doctor!

Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr Dr. Hagen Klieb is the real deal ;He is the most caring professional I have met . He listens ,he has respect and compassion, he is doing a great good to humanity, I will recommend his practice to everyone I know. Jorge Nunez Dr. Hagen Klieb is a wonderful human being and a better doctor . He responded promptly to my concern ,an saw me right away . He is one of a kind ,I will be forever in debt for his help.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Klieb for a couple of years for oral lichen planus. He spent 45 minutes with me, did one of the most thorough examinations in my life (and I've had cancer, so I know from thorough examinations!). He listened, he answered questions, and when it was all over, he said "I'm just stepping out of the room for a moment, think if you have any other questions, and I'll answer them when I come back." And he did. This sets the tone for the kind of treatment you can expect from Dr. Klieb. Sadly, I've seen maybe 30 different doctors and specialists in my life. Dr. Klieb was absolutely the best of the bunch. I feel like I'm in really good hands with him. Sweet guy. Can't recommend him highly enough. And the office staff is great too, punctual, polite, competent.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

One of the most compassionate and kind doctors I have ever met. Very caring and pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

He is a very compassionate and kind doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016