Ratings for Dr. Hagen Klieb

Very poor patient experience this morning with Dr.Klieb's receptionist Rina. Very rude and unprofessional and unhelpful. I haven't even seen this doctor yet and already I have had a bad experience. If their front office is this terrible I wonder what the doctor is like?

Submitted April 22, 2016

This is a kind and compassionate doctor. Klieb diagnosed my mother with an aggressive cancer and helped my family cope with this horrible experience. The cancer ultimately took her after a brave battle. Klieb was always a source of comfort for her and she looked forward to his visits, sense of humor and kindness. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I'd had inflammation, pain, and frequent sores in my mouth for 3 months; saw 2 dentists who couldn't help much and scheduled 2 appointments with very busy oral specialists which were 2 - 3 months away. I felt very stressed and started looking online to find Yorkville Toronto Dental Specialists who were offering appointments in a few days. First I was seen by Dr. Albert Haddad who didn't see anything bad, arranged for me to see Dr. Klieb, and didn't charge me because "he couldn't help"! In 3 days I saw Dr. Klieb - a very nice doctor who thoroughly checked me, listened to my complains and explained what could be causing the issue. When I saw him again a month later, everything got resolved by itself, so he was happy to dismiss me and also didn't charge anything! I knew I was in good hands after reading reviews about Dr. Klieb, but I was still amazed that he and Dr. Haddad won't charge a patient if they don't feel they helped you. Such a rare case and makes me happy to know such doctors still exist! In addition, their receptionists were a pleasure to deal with - always replied in no time, called me to confirm appointments and answered the phone when I called - also a rare case with many doctors! Overall, my highest recommendations to this clinic! Mikhail Putilov

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Klieb may be an excellent doctor but unfortunately I would not know as he took one look at my mouth, declared there is nothing wrong, and then proceeded to have the worst bedside manner I have ever had to experience. I went to him as he has a stellar reputation, but for my money (say him at his private practice) he was arrogant, full of himself and worst of all did not listen to my complaints. Of course I left uncured without any hint of what to do next and had to find another oral pathologist who turned out to have tons more experience than Dr. Klieb. The problem is you spent hard earned money and depending on the day, with some doctors you may or may not be treated for your physical problem.

Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr Klieb is the real deal. He is personable, caring, takes time to explain the procedure and all the options around that. My father has dementia and he took the time to explain it to him as well in a slow kind patient manner He is one of a kind. I would recommend Dr Klieb to everyone. He is truly a gem and really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Klieb is an excellent doctor. He is very professional, knowledgeable and caring. I would rate him 10 (better than best) if the rating system allowed me to do so.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr Klieb was very efficient, warm and knowledgeable. Instead of making me come back for a follow up apt from Oshawa to Toronto, Dr Klieb offered me the option of calling for a referral to an Oral Surgeon. Unfortunately, my diagnosis was not positive and I needed surgery. If you need an expert on oral health and want to meet a great Doctor, Dr Klieb should be your number one choice.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Very good man. Saved my life. Helped me and my family. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

It's already been said, but this guy is about as good as it gets. Extremely knowledgable, and friendly as can be. He really makes you feel like a friend in there. He referred me a specialist who did great surgery on me. Klieb took care of me very well, and if you are going to see this doctor, then you are very lucky. Thank you Dr. Klieb, all the best

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Hagen Klieb's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very poor patient experience this morning with Dr.Klieb's receptionist Rina. Very rude and unprofessional and unhelpful. I haven't even seen this doctor yet and..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This is a kind and compassionate doctor. Klieb diagnosed my mother with an aggressive cancer and helped my family cope with this horrible experience. The canc..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'd had inflammation, pain, and frequent sores in my mouth for 3 months; saw 2 dentists who couldn't help much and scheduled 2 appointments with very busy oral ..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Dr. With Amazing bed side manners. Listens to all your concerns, and always makes you feel comfortable!! Extremely warm and caring Dr. !"

October 27, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Klieb may be an excellent doctor but unfortunately I would not know as he took one look at my mouth, declared there is nothing wrong, and then proceeded to ..."

October 12, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.yorkvilletds.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M5R 3N8". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 66 Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14167922966".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Klieb is the real deal. He is personable, caring, takes time to explain the procedure and all the options around that. My father has dementia and he took th..."

December 8, 2014