Ratings for Dr. David L Kendler

Dr Kendler ands assistant were very knowledgeable and thorough. The X-ray technician is superb and the staff was friendly.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

The staff is rude, and abrasive and lie. They provide no assistance or guidance. Dr. Kendler dislikes any questions or alternative suggestions or questions you may be seeking. After 4 years I am so relieved and ecstatic that this team rudely transferred my file to another doctor without informing me or my knowledge. I am still waiting for a reply to my telephone call regarding the transfer. I look forward to finding a replacement through my own research. Hopefully this team will read this and make the much needed changes so that every patient leaves the visit with hope, encouragement and good test outcome and well being instead of frustration and despair.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Kendler treat my osteoporosis 11 years. He always share his new knowleage to me. I'm very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr.Kendler treat my osteoporosis for 11 years. He always share his new knowledge to me. Now I have graves diesease, l still under his treatment. I feel comfortable when he explain how can treat my thyroid. It work well. I'm very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I have been under Dr.Kendler care 15 years. I had parathyroid gland and low bone. He always listens to me and he has a good brain to help me.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

If you don't want to die of frustration with this doctor, do yourself a favor and find a different endocrinologist. The Asian woman who answers the phone is the rudest person you will encounter in your life, guaranteed. She will simply hang up once she thinks she's done talking to you, regardless if you are done or not. In addition, she mixes up patients frequently and worst of all, LIES. If you follow up with her on something that she's forgotten to do, she will just tell you the doctor is out of the office. Well, the doctor has been "out of the office" every time I needed to ask him a question about the rest results so you get the idea. Save yourself some time and find a different endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Customer service runs parallel to that of the third world. One of the receptionist is his spouse and that women communicates like she is protecting turf. There is no room for expressing the vital symptoms that is relevant to a person's condition and feelings. - Staff is rude, inconsiderate, they forget what has been discussed with the patient prior to appointment. - Waiting period is as long as they see fit because I was there for 4.5 hrs. Doctor has no sense of fairness and communication is one way. My experience at the clinic is that of a person who went under trauma and instead of feeling hopeful, I felt stressed out. - The doctor's wife (receptionist) told me that the Dr "will fix me inside", just because I asked the reason why It is taking so long to see the doctor and it has been over 4.5 hours when my appointment was at 11am. The doctor's wife asked me to get out of her clinic and not to come back. - On my side I was just a patient who needed care.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Kendler is fine. I never find the appointment all the informative or helpful. The receptionists are horrible. Very rude and unhelpful

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Kessler is the worst. I thought he would be a leader in bone density but his arrogance is so off putting, I will never go back. Don't waste your time with this jerk

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

The staff was caring and helpful. Dr. Kendler was pleasure to meet, He explained the results of my scan, answered all of my questions, and addressed all of my concerns. Thank-you for your Help!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017