Ratings for Dr. David L Kendler

If you don't want to die of frustration with this doctor, do yourself a favor and find a different endocrinologist. The Asian woman who answers the phone is the rudest person you will encounter in your life, guaranteed. She will simply hang up once she thinks she's done talking to you, regardless if you are done or not. In addition, she mixes up patients frequently and worst of all, LIES. If you follow up with her on something that she's forgotten to do, she will just tell you the doctor is out of the office. Well, the doctor has been "out of the office" every time I needed to ask him a question about the rest results so you get the idea. Save yourself some time and find a different endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Customer service runs parallel to that of the third world. One of the receptionist is his spouse and that women communicates like she is protecting turf. There is no room for expressing the vital symptoms that is relevant to a person's condition and feelings. - Staff is rude, inconsiderate, they forget what has been discussed with the patient prior to appointment. - Waiting period is as long as they see fit because I was there for 4.5 hrs. Doctor has no sense of fairness and communication is one way. My experience at the clinic is that of a person who went under trauma and instead of feeling hopeful, I felt stressed out. - The doctor's wife (receptionist) told me that the Dr "will fix me inside", just because I asked the reason why It is taking so long to see the doctor and it has been over 4.5 hours when my appointment was at 11am. The doctor's wife asked me to get out of her clinic and not to come back. - On my side I was just a patient who needed care.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Kendler is fine. I never find the appointment all the informative or helpful. The receptionists are horrible. Very rude and unhelpful

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Kessler is the worst. I thought he would be a leader in bone density but his arrogance is so off putting, I will never go back. Don't waste your time with this jerk

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

The staff was caring and helpful. Dr. Kendler was pleasure to meet, He explained the results of my scan, answered all of my questions, and addressed all of my concerns. Thank-you for your Help!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

The staff at Pro Health treat you as if they are doing you a great favour by consenting to see you. As noted earlier, Dr. Kendler can be arrogant and condescending. Communication tends to be a one way street. He particularly does not like to be questioned on his opinions.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

My mother has osteoporosis and has suffered fractures as a result of this. Dr Kendler was extremely professional, compassionate and thorough when he discussed with her the treatment options. She has been a patient for over one year with her bone density increasing each month. She and her family are very pleased with the care he has provided.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Hi Dr. Kendler, I greatly appreciate your kindness management of my osteoporosis. My bone health has been greatly improved in last 5 years. Thank God giving you to be the bone expert.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

If you are hoping for a collaborative conversation, keep looking. This man doesn't know how to ask a question. Information flows one way, and there is little regard for the intelligence of his patients. Arrogance and authoritative style. Not the experience many people are looking for with their medical professionals in the 21st century.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I have been Dr.Kendler's patient from 2007. He is humble guy. I had high risk for fracture on that time. He put me on teriparatide injection everyday for 2 years, Dr.Kendler swop me to IV 1 time per year from 2011 to 2013. He swop me again to injection 2 times per year, I felt the drug not appropriate to me. I told him all of my felt. He was respect my opinion. He share his knowledge to me. I'm glad , I 'm under Dr.Kendler's care.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016