Ratings for Dr. David L Kendler

Dr. Kendler is fine. I never find the appointment all the informative or helpful. The receptionists are horrible. Very rude and unhelpful

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Kessler is the worst. I thought he would be a leader in bone density but his arrogance is so off putting, I will never go back. Don't waste your time with this jerk

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

The staff was caring and helpful. Dr. Kendler was pleasure to meet, He explained the results of my scan, answered all of my questions, and addressed all of my concerns. Thank-you for your Help!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

The staff at Pro Health treat you as if they are doing you a great favour by consenting to see you. As noted earlier, Dr. Kendler can be arrogant and condescending. Communication tends to be a one way street. He particularly does not like to be questioned on his opinions.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

My mother has osteoporosis and has suffered fractures as a result of this. Dr Kendler was extremely professional, compassionate and thorough when he discussed with her the treatment options. She has been a patient for over one year with her bone density increasing each month. She and her family are very pleased with the care he has provided.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Hi Dr. Kendler, I greatly appreciate your kindness management of my osteoporosis. My bone health has been greatly improved in last 5 years. Thank God giving you to be the bone expert.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

If you are hoping for a collaborative conversation, keep looking. This man doesn't know how to ask a question. Information flows one way, and there is little regard for the intelligence of his patients. Arrogance and authoritative style. Not the experience many people are looking for with their medical professionals in the 21st century.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I have been Dr.Kendler's patient from 2007. He is humble guy. I had high risk for fracture on that time. He put me on teriparatide injection everyday for 2 years, Dr.Kendler swop me to IV 1 time per year from 2011 to 2013. He swop me again to injection 2 times per year, I felt the drug not appropriate to me. I told him all of my felt. He was respect my opinion. He share his knowledge to me. I'm glad , I 'm under Dr.Kendler's care.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I have L4 -2.9 on 2012, it be L4 -1.9 now. Dr. Kendler is helping my bone getting better. Thank you very much for your care.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I had been to see Dr. Kendler 3 other times. Those appointments consisted of a bony density scan followed by seeing Dr. Kendler for the results right after the scan. I had an appointment at 845 AM. I noticed other people going ahead of me for their scan. After waiting for 1/2 Dr. Kendler comes in before I have had my scan. I have a confused puzzled look. The doctor says tells me the stay said I wanted to talk to him prior to having my scan. Umm, no I didn't. I said maybe you are thinking of a different patient? No he says and looks at my like I'm stupid. I never spoke to the staff at all other than saying my name when I arrived. Then very condescendingly asks me if I've had a stressful year. I've just had the best year of my life! It's this situation that is stressing me out!! So basically the staff did not arrange my appointment properly and blamed me for it. He said the scanner was all booked up and I need to book the scan on a different day. I understand that mix ups happen as I work in a doctor's office but the doctor just would not admit his staff made an error. I left the office in tears and will never return.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015