You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David L Kendler

If you are hoping for a collaborative conversation, keep looking. This man doesn't know how to ask a question. Information flows one way, and there is little regard for the intelligence of his patients. Arrogance and authoritative style. Not the experience many people are looking for with their medical professionals in the 21st century.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I have been Dr.Kendler's patient from 2007. He is humble guy. I had high risk for fracture on that time. He put me on teriparatide injection everyday for 2 years, Dr.Kendler swop me to IV 1 time per year from 2011 to 2013. He swop me again to injection 2 times per year, I felt the drug not appropriate to me. I told him all of my felt. He was respect my opinion. He share his knowledge to me. I'm glad , I 'm under Dr.Kendler's care.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I had been to see Dr. Kendler 3 other times. Those appointments consisted of a bony density scan followed by seeing Dr. Kendler for the results right after the scan. I had an appointment at 845 AM. I noticed other people going ahead of me for their scan. After waiting for 1/2 Dr. Kendler comes in before I have had my scan. I have a confused puzzled look. The doctor says tells me the stay said I wanted to talk to him prior to having my scan. Umm, no I didn't. I said maybe you are thinking of a different patient? No he says and looks at my like I'm stupid. I never spoke to the staff at all other than saying my name when I arrived. Then very condescendingly asks me if I've had a stressful year. I've just had the best year of my life! It's this situation that is stressing me out!! So basically the staff did not arrange my appointment properly and blamed me for it. He said the scanner was all booked up and I need to book the scan on a different day. I understand that mix ups happen as I work in a doctor's office but the doctor just would not admit his staff made an error. I left the office in tears and will never return.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I was actually pleasantly surprised at how wonderful & warm his bedside manner was. He was caring, extremely knowledgeable ! Treated me with respect, respected my choices, didn't force me to try drugs that I had reservations about. I am thrilled that we have a plan in place to reassess my severe Osteoporosis in a year. He was extremely punctual, in fact I actually got into the technician 5 min before my scheduled appointment! I was more than happy with my appointment!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I am very thankful for Dr. Kendlar. His experience and knowledge re bone density has been most important to me. His down-to-earth comments are blunt and to the point. Everyone in his office is the same way and they all have helped me a great deal. I am so glad he is there.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Extremely thorough and attentive X-ray Specialist. As for the rest? The residents spend more time with you than the Dr. That is actually OK because they at least have an excuse for limited 'bedside manner'.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have found Dr Kendler to be an excellent Dr for my bone diseases, he has been helpful, knowledgeable plus he has gone out of his way to help me obtain financial assistance for my medications.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

No empathy, rude, makes you feel stupid for asking questions. We waited for over an hour.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. David L Kendler's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "If you are hoping for a collaborative conversation, keep looking. This man doesn't know how to ask a question. Information flows one way, and there is little re..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been Dr.Kendler's patient from 2007. He is humble guy. I had high risk for fracture on that time. He put me on teriparatide injection everyday for 2 y..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have L4 -2.9 on 2012, it be L4 -1.9 now. Dr. Kendler is helping my bone getting better. Thank you very much for your care."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had been to see Dr. Kendler 3 other times. Those appointments consisted of a bony density scan followed by seeing Dr. Kendler for the results right after the ..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Staff are rude, unprofessional and incompetent. They do not listen and they cannot communicate."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I was actually pleasantly surprised at how wonderful & warm his bedside manner was. He was caring, extremely knowledgeable ! Treated me with respect, respected ..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am very thankful for Dr. Kendlar. His experience and knowledge re bone density has been most important to me. His down-to-earth comments are blunt and to th..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Extremely thorough and attentive X-ray Specialist. As for the rest? The residents spend more time with you than the Dr. That is actually OK because they at leas..."

April 23, 2015