Ratings for Dr. David L Kendler

A complete azzh0le. Very rude, arrogant and condescending. He only pushes his pet project of bone density testing. In it for the money, and not the patient.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Staff is rude. There is always a considerable delay to see doctor while waiting in small windowless storage room. Dr. Kendler, while knowledgeable, has a narrow approach to treatment of osteoporosis with too much emphasis on bone density test results and drugs for treatment. He offers very limited advice regarding exercise, advising only to walk 20 min per day - absolutely nothing regarding strength, balance or flexibility. He dislikes being questioned, coming across as both arrogant and condescending.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Saw Dr. Kendler a while ago. His staff was very helpful. The technician for the scan was skilled as was the resident. Dr. Kendler was skilled and willing to explain all results and answer questions. It was all very easy for him to answer questions with his knowledge but made me feel comfortable. No question seemed too minor. Everything was done smoothly and timely. Excellent and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr Kendler ands assistant were very knowledgeable and thorough. The X-ray technician is superb and the staff was friendly.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

The staff is rude, and abrasive and lie. They provide no assistance or guidance. Dr. Kendler dislikes any questions or alternative suggestions or questions you may be seeking. After 4 years I am so relieved and ecstatic that this team rudely transferred my file to another doctor without informing me or my knowledge. I am still waiting for a reply to my telephone call regarding the transfer. I look forward to finding a replacement through my own research. Hopefully this team will read this and make the much needed changes so that every patient leaves the visit with hope, encouragement and good test outcome and well being instead of frustration and despair.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Kendler treat my osteoporosis 11 years. He always share his new knowleage to me. I'm very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr.Kendler treat my osteoporosis for 11 years. He always share his new knowledge to me. Now I have graves diesease, l still under his treatment. I feel comfortable when he explain how can treat my thyroid. It work well. I'm very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I have been under Dr.Kendler care 15 years. I had parathyroid gland and low bone. He always listens to me and he has a good brain to help me.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Customer service runs parallel to that of the third world. One of the receptionist is his spouse and that women communicates like she is protecting turf. There is no room for expressing the vital symptoms that is relevant to a person's condition and feelings. - Staff is rude, inconsiderate, they forget what has been discussed with the patient prior to appointment. - Waiting period is as long as they see fit because I was there for 4.5 hrs. Doctor has no sense of fairness and communication is one way. My experience at the clinic is that of a person who went under trauma and instead of feeling hopeful, I felt stressed out. - The doctor's wife (receptionist) told me that the Dr "will fix me inside", just because I asked the reason why It is taking so long to see the doctor and it has been over 4.5 hours when my appointment was at 11am. The doctor's wife asked me to get out of her clinic and not to come back. - On my side I was just a patient who needed care.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Kendler is fine. I never find the appointment all the informative or helpful. The receptionists are horrible. Very rude and unhelpful

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017