Ratings for Dr. Waleed Sbeih

Dr.Waleed is awesome. I had two root canals done at his office and both were successful. The first one was a tooth that the previous doctor had already written off as an extraction. Dr. Sbeih re-treated the tooth and 4 years later is still all well. He is a great doctor, very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. The staff is also very efficient and pleasant to deal with. The office is also very nice.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

excellent Doctor and staff. ..hands down the best experience in what I thought would have been a very challenging one. I would highly recommend him to any one needing a root canal. He and his staff are incredible!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Sbeih truly is the best in his profession. This is the second root canal I had done at this office, this one being somewhat more complicated however the experience was second to non from beginning to end. Dr. Sbeih explained the procedure, ensured I was comfortable at all times, and asked that I contact him immediately for any issues or concerns. There of course were non. I have never been so relaxed at a dental appointment as I was with Dr. Sbeih. He and his staff are truly is the best. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Sbeih is an amazing doctor, he is very professional. I had 2 root canal done side by side one of the tooth I had complications with he made sure it was done properly, he took his time and treated the tooth more than once to make sure I was pain free. Thanks to Dr. Sbeih I am back to my normal self again. God bless.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I had a complicated rool canal preformed by Dr. Sbeith. He was very professioal and took the upmost care in making me feel comfortable. I didn't care for the music as much while waiting to see the doctor. The staff was curtious at all times. The dental assistant was very reassuring at all times. I would prefer more relaxing music in the waiting room. More classical relaxing spa music instead of the Beatles. That would be my only suggestion. Teh follow up call the next day was very comforting and much appreicated,

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I was amazed with the experienced I had at Dr. Sbeigh office. He is incredible caring and patient, addressed all my concerns, always extremely kind and mindful. From far is the best doctor I ever met in 3 countries I lived up to now . Beside that. An state-of-art building. I always had problem with anesthesia before, but due to his high professionalism it was first time in my life when everything went just perfect. I had a very complicated root canal and he made it like I had the most simple procedure. Thanks so much Doc!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Dr. Sbeih's office was amazing! The waiting area is spacious with a variety of beverages and a T.V to keep you entertained as you wait for your appointment. The building was beautiful and the equipment is state-of-the-art. Dr. Sbeih is very professional, however makes you feel at ease with his humor and his explanation of everything from the x-rays to the procedures he is about to preform. He also prepared me for what I should expect the days following the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Sbeih to anyone requiring a root canal!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Dr Sbeih is EXCELLENT and is without doubt the best medical professional I have EVER seen. Very caring. Highly skilled. His reception ? I don't know for sure. I wish they would just tell me the truth when I call to ask if the Dr is running late. But no worries because his PROFESSIONAL staff are skilled and also excellent. I have never seen a medical professional who is anywhere near the standard that Dr Sbeih has. Dr Walid , he explains EVERYTHING. Shares all the X- Rays and pictures and explains them. He called me the day after asking if I was OK. I was blown over . He takes time to address your concerns. I am absolutely amazed at how good he is (and such a good, caring guy who definitely knows exactly what he is doing)

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I can't think of a better endodontist if you are having root canal issues. Dr. Sbeih even phoned me at home, in person, to enquire as to how I was faring. During my visits, he showed me all the x-rays, explained everything in detail and has the BEST "touch" with needles (sorry Dr.W., you have been replaced). When my own dentist told me that he used Dr. Sbeih's services, I knew I was in good hands. Not that I am planning on any more root canal work, but if it's needed, I will be seeing Dr. Waleed Sbeih.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I just had two root canals done with Dr. Sbei. He and his staff are wonderful, accomodating, and knowledgeable. He is very professional. The procedure didn't hurt at all, he explained as he was going along and always made sure I was comfortable. Would highly recommend him to anyone needing dental work!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012