Ratings for Dr. Waleed Sbeih

I strongly recommend Dr. Sbeih for your root canal treatment. He starts with a consult where he evaluates your symptoms and will give you the best options for treatment. During my root canal treatment I didn't feel anything and neither after it. Dr Sbeih really does his best to treat you!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Dr. Sbeih is an awesome doctor, he is very professional, knowledgeable and super caring. He did my root canal and my experience was so great and painless from start to the end . He walked me through the procedure beforehand and made sure that I understood everything . I was very comfortable during the procedure and i almost fell a sleep as it was completely pain free . I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a root canal The office is very nice , his staff is very efficient and friendly. Thanks Dr.Sbeih for your expertise and caring .

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

I am surprised that there aren't more than 19 reviews ! I think that Dr. Sbeih is fantastic. I had my root canal today actually. I met with him and his staff last week for the initial consultation. I was so relaxed at this consultation that I knew he was the right specialist for me. I felt no pain and he always made sure that I was comfortable. I had a wonderful experience believe it or not after being nervous all day about it. He is a happy man and makes you feel at ease. He is very good to his patients and I'm glad to be one of them. Anne Marie was amazing at accommodating me and getting me in sooner. Thank you everyone! Anita D

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Dr.Sbeih is by far the best Endodontist ever . I had two root canals done by him . Couple weeks ago I was in an excruciating pain and he was willing to see me after hours as an emergency. He is so professional ..he explained the whole procedure to me . I was told that it’s a complicated tooth as canals were completely calcified and that might be done in 2 appointments . Dr.Sbeih was able to clean the tooth and locate one canal in first appointment , a medication was placed inside my tooth. The day after I was so happy to receive a call from him checking on me ,that is absolutely appreciated. In my second appointment which was 2 weeks he was successfully able to locate the other 2 canals . The whole procedure was amazing painless and very smooth . He is very experienced ,professional and kind doctor. He makes a nervous patient feels so much better after his excellent explanation of the procedure and what should we expect. I highly recommend Dr.sbeih for anyone in need to have a root canal , you will have an awesome worry free experience. His office and staff are more than wonderful. My both experience were absolutely great . Thank you so much doctor Sbeih Peter

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Had a root canal with Dr.Sbeih and the whole experience was painless and professional.I am a very NERVOUS dental patient and this experience left me feeling confident with no anxiety!Dr.Sbeih was very patient,kind and understanding.He explained the whole procedure to me and my root canal was completed with no problems. Best root canal EVER,The office staff were very kind and helpful. Thank you for your expertise and understanding! A

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr. Sbeih was great. I got my first root canal done with him about 3 weeks ago. He was very friendly, as were all of the staff members. Dr. Sbeih walked me through the whole procedure beforehand, and made sure I was informed about what the root canal would entail. He made sure I was comfortable during the entire procedure by periodically asking me if I needed a break. Turns out that I was so comfortable the entire time that I didn't even realize he had already started the procedure when he told me that they were at the halfway point! I thought he was still doing some preliminary dental work with my permanent retainer. I got a personal call from Dr. Sbeih the next day to check up on how I was feeling. Needless to say, Dr. Sbeih and his staff made my experience very comfortable and worry-free.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Much better experience than I had expected! I was so scared of having a root canal, but Dr Sbeih was honest and explained everything properly from beginning to end

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr.Waleed is awesome. I had two root canals done at his office and both were successful. The first one was a tooth that the previous doctor had already written off as an extraction. Dr. Sbeih re-treated the tooth and 4 years later is still all well. He is a great doctor, very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. The staff is also very efficient and pleasant to deal with. The office is also very nice.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

excellent Doctor and staff. ..hands down the best experience in what I thought would have been a very challenging one. I would highly recommend him to any one needing a root canal. He and his staff are incredible!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Sbeih truly is the best in his profession. This is the second root canal I had done at this office, this one being somewhat more complicated however the experience was second to non from beginning to end. Dr. Sbeih explained the procedure, ensured I was comfortable at all times, and asked that I contact him immediately for any issues or concerns. There of course were non. I have never been so relaxed at a dental appointment as I was with Dr. Sbeih. He and his staff are truly is the best. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016