Ratings for Dr. Steven K. Ingersoll

I had a great experience at Dr. Ingersoll's office. He was kind and gentle, sure to answer all questions and reassure me what was in store for my procedure. I had my wisdom teeth out and it was a quick surgery, quick recovery and near painless experience. I would recommend Dr. Ingersoll to anyone looking for an oral surgeon in the Phoenix area.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

The guy is good! First class experience all the way around.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

He removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth. I was fine the next morning. Almost painless recovery, much much easier then the norm for the procedure. He's also hilarious, and puts you at ease right away.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Just by chance referrals from various DDS's we had ended up using this oral surgeon for years for myself and for numerous members of my family. He was incredibly knowledgeable and just plan wonderful at what he does! No pain, no problems! My daughter had even done a 7+ hour jaw surgery with him and he was amazing! Her jaw and mouth turned out so beautifully and it was all due to this man. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009