Ratings for Dr. P. Andrea Williams

Dr. Paw is VERY patient and most knowledgeable . . .many conditions. . . she addresses and helps more than words can say. Thank you Dr. P. A. Williams. What will we do without YOU?

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I've been to a number of chiropractors over the years, and she is top dog.. I go to her for any ailment b4 I go to a regular physician, and she almost always fixes whatever ails me. Today it was a serious case of vertigo, and tonight I am 100% fixed. She works on extremeties, has fixed my TMJ and a dislocated kneecap, and determined that my husband had pneumonia, not just a backache so sent him promptly to the hospital. She uses kinesology to ensure she's fixed you. She's incredibly caring. She's the best!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr. Williams is simply the best! She is caring, knowledgeable, and is dedicated to her patient family.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

I've been to a lot of chiropractors in my time, and Dr. Williams is by far the best I've ever been to. The thing I like the best about her is that she uses muscle testing to insure that the adjustment she made actually did something. If not, she keeps working until she gets it right. Most others just "adjust what hurts" and send you on your way. Dr. William's method is very targeted and effective!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. PAW is simply the best. She is a "healer", she tells you straight out what you need to do to aid in your recovery, and does more than her part for the same. You would NEVER be sorry that you have chosen to have her treat you, whether just a little oops or acute pain. She KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009