Ratings for Dr. Stephen P. Martell

I arrived for my appointment on time and then waited a full hour in the lobby because pharmaceutical reps were visiting (the assistant actually told me this was the cause of the wait) Once in the exam room the assistant asks me about 3 conditions that are written down none of which I have or were the reason I made the appointment. The I finnaly see the Dr. After explaining my condition for which all records pertaining too were present he tells me 'ok we will get an mri' and leaves the room.Then the nurse comes in and gives me a smaple pack of stomach medication (nothing wrong with my stomach) and a prescription for a medication I am known to not react well too. no further mention of an mri.So as I am leaving I ask when I will be referred to a specialist for an mri and am told verbatim "when they get to it". I called the next day just to have info faxed to a specialist that I found myself and needed a referral as of writing this 2 days later The specialist has not recieved my info.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Stephen P. Martell's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1974)

Oxford