Ratings for Dr. Nevin K. Markel

Extremely competent and knowledgeable Dr. His techniques are first-rate, and I always leave there feeling a bit smarter than when I arrived. One of very few Dr.s that have training in Graston and ART, as well as extensive information on sports training/injuries.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Excellent Dr. I was having sever neck and shoulder pain and overtime with maintenance has been relieved.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Amazing! I waited too long being somewhat skeptical about a chiropractor. Dr. Markel provided chiropractic services as well as a Physical Therapy routine that have me feeling better than I have in years. He listened and responded with the right treatment for my needs. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

I was not able to walk without severe leg / ankle pain for 2 years. Additionally, i couldn't walk for more than 25 min. This injury was a result of excessive standing over a 4 month period. After seeing 9 fools (I believe they are called orthopedics and podiatrists) who did nothing, I went to Dr Markel for A.R.T. treatment. In 5 weeks, he eliminated 80% of my pain & I can now walk unlimited on grassy surfaces though I still have some pain walking on sidewalks. However, Dr Markel said he will find an ankle specialists that may be able to eliminate this problem. He gave max effort to solve my problem and is very knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Nevin K. Markel's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Burnie, MD