Ratings for Dr. John A. Faccone

Dr. Faccone is AWESOME!!!! I am so happy to be pain free after my total hip replacement. Dr. Faccone has a great bed side manner. He took time to explain the details of my surgery and answer all of my questions before I scheduled my surgery. In between my follow-up visits at the office, he has kept in contact with my physical therapist. I highly recommend Dr. Faccone to anyone who is injured and wanting to return to an active lifestyle. I am only 2 months post surgery and I have no doubt that I will soon be back on the tennis court.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

nice staff. poor dr. he couldnt find out what was wrong with my knee. made me go for all types of tests. then finally settled on a arthroscopy. days afterwards i couldnt move my leg. three knee arthroscopys and 12 weeks later he tried to convince me it was all in my head. a few weeks later and a new dr a problem was found and fixed. Dr Faccone needs to go back to med school

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Faccone was excellent. He diagnosed me with a medial meniscal tear when another doctor missed it. He has great bedside manners and since the surgery, my pain is gone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

His staff was extremely rude! He was very unhelpful, and misdiagnosed my knee, he said nothing was wrong, and I went to another orthopedic and found out I had torn ligaments. Very dis satisfied. Poor level of doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr Faccone could not diagnose my sciatica pain in my left thigh even though my symptoms were very clear from the begining. Instead he made me go for all kind of tests like X-ray, Ultrasound, EMG, MRI, CTScan and all of them reported negative for whatever he was looking for. Beware at this facility, they try to balance bill (pad the amount not paid by the insurance company as your responsibility). It happened to me once and I had to get a letter from insurance company to not charge the amount as it was already negotiated by them.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. John A. Faccone's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Union, NJ