Ratings for Dr. Stuart R. Topley

The only physician I've seen over the past 13 years. An excellent doc in all ways. I trust him explicitly.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Topley is the best doctor I have ever gone to. He has seen my husband and I for the past couple years and we decided to have our young children start seeing him because he's just so much kinder and it's such a better experience than taking them anywhere else. Rarely a wait, he's knowledgeable, funny, his nurse is great. They make going to the doctor actually a GOOD experience!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

highly recommended! smart guy, no nonsense, empathetic & non-judgemental. not afraid to admit when he's unsure about an issue & consult someone else. i first met him over 30 yrs ago & even then i knew that one day, minstrels would write songs about him. (little known facts about dr.topley - he was also a kick-ass respiratory therapist before becoming an MD, and what an athlete too! anyone needing a hot shortstop should sign him up!)

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Worst experience ever......My Father was prescribed new medication over the weekend (unknown to my Mother) and had a terrible reaction to it. We tried and tried to get someone to help us (or even talk to us) from Topleys office. They always promised that someone would call back and no one did. It was unbelievable that he would not make sure his patients are taken care of and safe. 3 days later, my Mother is still trying to get help and still NO ONE HAS EVEN CALLED!!!!! This has been the worst weekend for all of us (especially my Dad) because of so little care from Topley. We needed help and got ignored. BEWARE.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Always personable and non-judgmental, he has treated three generations of my family well.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

A wonderful doctor with a great nurse, Liz. My wife and I have been seeing him as our PCP for about 9 years. We wouldn't go anywhere else. Personable, knowledgeable, empathetic. I can't say enough good things about him, his nurse, and his practice.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

Wonderful doc with a super nurse. My husband and I have been very pleased and thankful that he has been our GP for years. I swear he basically saved my life -if not my sanity by diagnosing my bad gallbladder when a Dr from another hospital in Fargo insisted nothing was wrong with it and that I needed to either "get over" my pain or go to a pain clinic. Dr.Topley figured out my problem immediately and had all the right tests and an appointment with a surgeon set up for me ASAP. 2 days after surgery I felt like a new person. Both he and his nurse are VERY caring and professional. Another wonderful thing about him is that if he is unsure of the problem he will assure you that it will get figured out will order whatever tests or referrals necessary. I can't say enough good things about him. Thanks Dr Topley!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

I have seen Dr Topley for a few years now and he's ALWAYS been on time if not early. He sees myself as well as my children and husband for general family practice as well as throughout my pregnancies. He's always made time for myself and my family and seems genuinely concerned for our well being.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Stuart R. Topley's Credentials

• Univ Of Manitoba, Fac Of Med, Winnipeg, Man, Canada (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med