Ratings for Dr. Samantha S. Wyatt

Staff is horrible and make it very difficult to get codes and receipts for insurance. They have an online portal but it was not working the 3 times we tried to sign up. Dr. Wyatt was nice and answered our questions but we had such a negative experience with the staff that we transferred to another office. I would not recommend this office.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

She has poor communication with her patients. She blamed me when the surgery did not heal well. I have other friends who had a negative experience with her.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Best most caring doctor I have. I have sent all of my family members to her for skin checks. She always takes her time with me and is NEVER in a rush.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Wyatt's personality is akin to an iceberg. While she may be knowledgeable, her bedside manner is very off-putting. She comes across as arrogant and appears to not listen to what you are saying. She wants to get you in and out and appears to be more concerned about the dollar than about the patient. Will not use again.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Very caring and willing to work with patients.

Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Samantha S. Wyatt's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)