Ratings for Dr. Tajedin Getahun

http://www.cpso.on.ca/DoctorDetails/Tajedin-Yenus-Getahun/0169096-74965. <<<-- This is a link to College of Physicians and Surgeons Ontario Website

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Well I don’t know where to start other than by him examining my knee last year providing me recommendations going through the complete knee replacement surgery in December 2017 two excellent recovery to this point in May 2018 I can’t thank him enough. The results are spectacular and I’m over the moon. Would highly recommend him. Thank you so much Michael

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

My mom had her knee replacement in November of 2017 and was stressed that she will not be able to get up and walk. Dr Getahun is an excellent doctor who is very good at what he does. This is the second surgery that my mom had with him. He has never been late for any of her follow up appointments. I would highly recommend this docor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

http://www.cpso.on.ca/DoctorDetails/Tajedin-Yenus-Getahun/0169096-74965 College of Physicians and Surgeons Ontario

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Our family appreciates the excellent care and helpfulness in taking care of our mom after her injury on January 8, 2018. Thanks for putting her back together! Please extend our thanks to your team!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

What an awesome experience with an excellent outcome . Knowledgeable, personable, informative surgeon and I’d highly recommend him as your physician!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Disappointing! I felt rushed. Didn't take any time to explain the radiology report. Abrupt with replies. Talks down to you. Not helpful. Basically said my ankle is healed, start physio. 8 weeks later and I now have doubts that it is healed because of how it feels. Asked for radiology report and it states that no callus formation is seen. That tells me it wasn't healed ( in my non-professional opinion), and I shouldn't have been doing the type of exercises that I have been doing. Needs to learn relational skills and compassion. Not going back to him. Seeking another Dr.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I don’t understand the comments I’ve read below. I just had a total knee replacement with Dr. T Getahun and everything went well. He is very professional and answered all my questions. He may come off as abrupt but I welcome this instead of the candy coding information. And he is the only surgeon I know who keeps to the scheduled surgery time so that you aren’t sitting there agonizing over what’s to come.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Abrupt, no time for patient, blurted out a diagnosis contradictory to radiologist, no explanation and told to google it

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I had a hip replacement in May and Dr Getahun did an amazing job, my recovery was outstanding and the scar healed beautifully. I liked his personality and felt very comfortable in his care. Now, on to the other hip !!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017