Dr. Hubert Ng

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hubert Ng

Dr. Ng is amazing! He is knowledgeable, professional and very down to earth. You never feel rushed when in his chair and he always asks how you are. He genuinely cares about his patients and their well being. I see Dr. Ng for all my dentistry needs and also for botox and fillers. Fantastic dentist! Don't believe any of the negative reviews, especially the ones with numerous misspellings.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Took a lot of time with me, felt genuinely cared for & all the staff were kind, a lovely doctor & human being. I joined new clinic & will not be looking at any other dental place, happy about everything: felt genuinely like they wanted to help-do the right thing/whole person, very lovely clinic, staff & will not be going anywheres else, very welcoming, he has excellent bedside manner, a REAL dr.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

This guy deletes any reviews that aren’t appealing to him. He’s a terrible dentist, had three fillings done by him, two have large voids, the other has been giving me pain since I got the filling..3 years later, it hasn’t gone done. AVOID this man if you wanna keep your teeth

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Very good experience. I would visit again. He was very detailed and was easy to talk to

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Dr. Ng and his staff are friendly and accommodating. They made me feel comfortable while they're doing the work that needs to be done...

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Ng has completely changed my perspective about going to the dentist. The atmosphere that is present is their office is not common, you can tell they are part of a ‘work family’ and because of that you feel comfortable and as you if we’re in your home. I would recommend the team to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Love Dr. Ng and his staff! I had the worst experience wth other dentists and am so happy to have found this clinic. My teeth were crowded and needed a lot of work in terms of straightening and aesthetics. Dr. Ng fixed all my problems, had Invisalign, a couple crowns and now I’m finally proud to show off my smile (I NEVER showed my teeth in pics for years!) He gave me my confidence back and I’m so grateful.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr Ng is a nice guy whoever, he doesn’t have the best clinical skills. Made my tooth look worse than it did..I’d rather have a dentist that does work over once that’s nice and does crappy work

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Excellent with children and provides a. Always friendly and creates a calming environment during procedures. Amazing with our family! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

always a pleasure! We have a large family and have been happy and satisfied with the service and commitment Dr Ng and his associates have towards our dental care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Hubert Ng's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hubert was born and raised in Calgary. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Calgary, with honors degrees in both Biological Sciences and Commerce. In 2005, after graduating from the University of Saskatchewan Faculty of Dentistry, Dr. Ng returned to the Calgary area to practice general dentistry. A focal point of Dr. Ng’s professional career has been staying up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry. This enables him to provide the most current treatment options for his patients. He has completed comprehensive training in orthodontics and invisalign, oral sedation, and sleep apnea medicine. Dr. Ng believes in educating his patients and keeping them involved with their care, every step of the way. He finds it extra rewarding when patients get to their goal of comfort and confidence in their smile, and overall oral health. Dr. Ng also believes that their team’s commitment to customer service starts by building a foundation of trust. This is achieved by treating their patients as individuals. Airdrie Springs Dental always focuses on providing one-on-one attention, factoring in time for plenty of questions and providing all treatment options. Dr. Hubert and the rest of the team understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits. Hence, they strive to make a difference by providing them a relaxing and positive experience. Their goal is to ensure that every visit exceeds customer expectations on comfort, convenience, thoroughness and promptness. Outside the clinic, Dr. Hubert lives an active lifestyle. He enjoys competitive running, obstacle racing, as well as playing and coaching basketball.

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2005)

Carefirst Bcbs