Ratings for Dr. David Van Der Bent

A great doc i was his patient a few times from 1973 to 1987 one time i was visiting my parents in Acton and caught a bad flu in nov 1987 and my mother called Doctor Vanderbent he came over in his pickup truck during a snow storm and diagnosed what condition i had and gave an injection med last of the house call doctors for sure!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Has been my doctor since I was 16 and I am now 42. Too bad about his retirement, but well deserved. A fantastic man, great human being, and one-of-a-kind Dr. Certainly will miss him! Enjoy your retirement!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

A wonderful doctor who, unfortunately, has had to retire. Believe it or not he had 3000 patients when the average doctor sees 1000 and he demonstrated the same care and concern to everyone I know who was lucky enough to be his patient. I wish him health and happiness in his well-desrved retirement!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr. Van Der Bent is a marvellous GP. He is pleasant, positve and thorough. He sees me asap whenever I contact the office and follows up with test results and referrals when needed. We are fortunate to have such a good physician in Acton.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

An incredible Dr. Personable, friendly, caring and always concerned.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2007

Very helpful and knowledgeable. The only Dr. that I know who still does house calls on his lunch time.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

One of the rudest doctor's I've ever seen! He was insulting, lacked any compassion & was down right cruel. He yelled at me for being pregnant and sick, had not eaten in over 6 days due to extreme vomitting, couldn't keep water down. His response "what do you want me to do? you're pregnant" said it in a raised voice while snapping at me. Went to another Dr., I was severely dehydrated and needed I.V nutrients + gravol shots. ....yeah, he's a great Dr.! He clearly had an issue with me being 19 years old and pregnant.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

One of the true medical heros in Canada. He could well retire, but still puts in a full schedule. He listens and takes advise as well as dispenses it - very knowledgeable. He is not a pill pusher. Patient quality of life is very important to him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007