Ratings for Dr. Angela R. Ritz

I have been a patient for 25 years at this office. I just moved out the the area and told them I needed time to relocate and find a new Dr. I have family history of high blood psi. I had a verbal from Dr Ritz to refill 2 months of prescriptions. When the pharmacy called to get refill, it was rejected. I called an pleaded with the Dr Ritz and she flat refused to refill it. She said to go find a new Dr and its my problem. This doesn't seem ethical to cut off these meds. Its not an additive medication or anything like that. My old Dr. James and Julie from this office would never treat a patient like this. I tried one more time to call and talk with her ,but I was informed that she went of vacation.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Unlike her predecessor, this doctor did not seem concerned about the severe pain I had. When asked if I could have an MRI-her response was such that unless you are having surgery, why bother with an MRI. She only offered script for more meds, which I turned down. MRI is not just if one is having surgery! I was disturbed to hear this from this doctor, especially knowing I have disc issues. I would not recommend her and am sad that she is Quakenbush's replacement.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr. Angela R. Ritz's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Los Gatos, CA