Ratings for Dr. Marion M. Pandiscio

I have been going to Dr. Pandiscio for 16 years and recommend her to anyone who is in need of an OB/GYN. She always knows your chart before seeing you and I find that very refreshing. Rating between 0-5, 5 being the best, I vote 10!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Pandiscio is the best doctor that I have ever been to. She explains everything, and does not rush you at all. Love her!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Pandiscio is awesome! She takes the time to sit and explain stuff and lays out options. She goes above and beyond. She is quick and gentle.She makes you feel very comfortable. She did a LEEP procedure on me last year and it didn't hurt at all. Same goes for the biopsy she did before the LEEP. I recommend her to everyone! If something isnt in her field of work she will recommend a good specialist to see. I will never switch to a different gynecologist. She is the best!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Pandiscio is the best gynecologist I have ever had. Very knowledgeable, thorough, and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Marion M. Pandiscio's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1985)