Ratings for Dr. Alexandra Perks

Dr. Perks performed surgery to Remove a Staghorn stone and has kept me stone free for over a year now. At the outset we met and she told me if I followed her instructions she would prevent the return if these horrific stones requiring surgery, so far she has kept in touch and no sign of any stones appearing.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Doctor Alexander Perks is one of the best doctors I have ever visited. She was thorough, compassionate, dedicated and made me feel at ease. I would recommend Dr. Perks to anyone needing a urologist, without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Extremely educated and companionate doctor. I would recommend this doctor to any person needing a urologist.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Excellent Doctor,. Very kind and helpful to her patients.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I had surgery last Tuesday to remove 2 large stones from my left kidney and 2 smaller stones from my right one. Dr. Perks did the surgery. It was successful. I cannot say enough good things about her and all her staff. Special shoutout for Gayle her office coordinator, just great. Thanks again . The medical world needs many more great Doctors like Dr. Perks. She is sensational. She is an angel. Thanks God!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I recently had to have some kiddney stones removed and some laser work done on my prostate and because I work with a lot of doctors I can be not the best patient in the world. Dr. Perks was amazing. I know she us very busy in her pratice I never felt rushed had everything explained very well. So if you need a Urologist I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Clearly one of the best "bedside manners "I have encountered during my 55 years of seeing doctors.was not arrogant but very down-to-earth open and more than willing to talk at a level that made me feel comfortable and understandable.many in the industry could learn from this amazing professional and I have regained some confidence in the industry.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Perks is comforting to speak with. She provides relevant information and procedure details. Her staff and her are very good at what they do, and I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Can't say enough... Very helpful and takes the time to explain things and listen to you.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Great dr she saved my sanity as I was sick for over a year and not diagnosed until I got to see her very easy to talk to

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013