Ratings for Dr. Alexandra Perks

Dr. Perks has been caring for my husband who has prostate and liver cancer and has to live with a bladder catheter which is not great for him. Lots of blockage issues. She treats him well and is kind and understanding. Love her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I had a transobturator tape inserted to fix my stress incontinance. I knew there was a very small risk that if the tape was too tight I could end up not being able to urinate at all. I got to be that lucky person with this complication. Dr. Perks was right on top of it and had me in within an hour of finding out the issue. She was so helpful and really put me at ease knowing that I would be sorted out. She gave me her personal cell number to keep her updated and she got me back into surgery quickly to loosen the tape. I have had no problems at all since this and it feels life changing. The only problem I had with the office was that the receptionist would not inform dr perks of my issue until the er dr sent over their report from when I had to go in to be catheterized. It has been a few years since my surgery and I have finally convinced my mom to go in and get the same fix done by Dr Perks.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Perks is amazing my bladder surgery was a success and her staff is very accommodating

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr Perk was send to us by God no doubt. I had two surgery , one kidney stones were removed and the tumour also was removed excellently. I recovered from both surgeries quite well! Thank you dr Perk for being professional, patient and kind with me . Adil

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

The best and most thorough doctor in her profession. I would recommend this doctor before all the doctors that have treated me in all professions.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I have Interstitial Cystitis. She was not willing to analyse my case and to undertstand my type of IC. I told aboy my gut problems and that I think they are connected with my bladder problems and she did not give any importance.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Switched to her as I have strange anatomy. Very professional, knowledgable and willing to hear my thoughts as an RN. Excited about the challenge! Super nice.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Perks performed surgery to Remove a Staghorn stone and has kept me stone free for over a year now. At the outset we met and she told me if I followed her instructions she would prevent the return if these horrific stones requiring surgery, so far she has kept in touch and no sign of any stones appearing.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Doctor Alexander Perks is one of the best doctors I have ever visited. She was thorough, compassionate, dedicated and made me feel at ease. I would recommend Dr. Perks to anyone needing a urologist, without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Extremely educated and companionate doctor. I would recommend this doctor to any person needing a urologist.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016