You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alexandra Perks

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Excellent Doctor,. Very kind and helpful to her patients.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I had surgery last Tuesday to remove 2 large stones from my left kidney and 2 smaller stones from my right one. Dr. Perks did the surgery. It was successful. I cannot say enough good things about her and all her staff. Special shoutout for Gayle her office coordinator, just great. Thanks again . The medical world needs many more great Doctors like Dr. Perks. She is sensational. She is an angel. Thanks God!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I recently had to have some kiddney stones removed and some laser work done on my prostate and because I work with a lot of doctors I can be not the best patient in the world. Dr. Perks was amazing. I know she us very busy in her pratice I never felt rushed had everything explained very well. So if you need a Urologist I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Clearly one of the best "bedside manners "I have encountered during my 55 years of seeing doctors.was not arrogant but very down-to-earth open and more than willing to talk at a level that made me feel comfortable and understandable.many in the industry could learn from this amazing professional and I have regained some confidence in the industry.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Perks is comforting to speak with. She provides relevant information and procedure details. Her staff and her are very good at what they do, and I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Great dr she saved my sanity as I was sick for over a year and not diagnosed until I got to see her very easy to talk to

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I was very impressed how I was looked after and treated. Dr. Perks is very professional and takes the time to listen to you. Thanks a million.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. Perks is one of the best, nicest doctors--especially specialists--that I have ever come across, and I have seen many specialists for one reason or another. Certainly she is the most dedicated. We had an appointment with her less than a week after my partner's kidneys failed due to two kidney stones that were blocking the ureter tubes on each side, and he had surgery to drain his kidneys and put in stents. He was referred by the 1st surgeon to Dr. Perks, because he could not get the kidney stones, and he said she specialized in removing difficult to retrieve kidney stones. We saw Dr. Perks @ 9:50 am, who was about to leave for a 2 week holiday. She said she had to go home and deal with her children, but she could do the surgery between 8-9 PM that night. She booked an emergency surgery, and she was there at 7 PM. She was there before the surgery to talk to us, and introduce us to the OR team, and talked to me after the surgery. Both stones were removed from his kidneys. A+

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr. Alexandra Perks's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely educated and companionate doctor. I would recommend this doctor to any person needing a urologist."

May 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor,. Very kind and helpful to her patients."

May 21, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery last Tuesday to remove 2 large stones from my left kidney and 2 smaller stones from my right one. Dr. Perks did the surgery. It was successful. I ..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I recently had to have some kiddney stones removed and some laser work done on my prostate and because I work with a lot of doctors I can be not the best patie..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Clearly one of the best "bedside manners "I have encountered during my 55 years of seeing doctors.was not arrogant but very down-to-earth open and more than wil..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Perks is comforting to speak with. She provides relevant information and procedure details. Her staff and her are very good at what they do, and I would ..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Can't say enough... Very helpful and takes the time to explain things and listen to you."

October 17, 2014