Ratings for Dr. Alexandra Perks

Dr Perks is amazing my bladder surgery was a success and her staff is very accommodating

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr Perk was send to us by God no doubt. I had two surgery , one kidney stones were removed and the tumour also was removed excellently. I recovered from both surgeries quite well! Thank you dr Perk for being professional, patient and kind with me . Adil

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

The best and most thorough doctor in her profession. I would recommend this doctor before all the doctors that have treated me in all professions.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I have Interstitial Cystitis. She was not willing to analyse my case and to undertstand my type of IC. I told aboy my gut problems and that I think they are connected with my bladder problems and she did not give any importance.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Switched to her as I have strange anatomy. Very professional, knowledgable and willing to hear my thoughts as an RN. Excited about the challenge! Super nice.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Perks performed surgery to Remove a Staghorn stone and has kept me stone free for over a year now. At the outset we met and she told me if I followed her instructions she would prevent the return if these horrific stones requiring surgery, so far she has kept in touch and no sign of any stones appearing.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Doctor Alexander Perks is one of the best doctors I have ever visited. She was thorough, compassionate, dedicated and made me feel at ease. I would recommend Dr. Perks to anyone needing a urologist, without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Extremely educated and companionate doctor. I would recommend this doctor to any person needing a urologist.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Excellent Doctor,. Very kind and helpful to her patients.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I had surgery last Tuesday to remove 2 large stones from my left kidney and 2 smaller stones from my right one. Dr. Perks did the surgery. It was successful. I cannot say enough good things about her and all her staff. Special shoutout for Gayle her office coordinator, just great. Thanks again . The medical world needs many more great Doctors like Dr. Perks. She is sensational. She is an angel. Thanks God!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016