Ratings for Dr. Perry L. Ishibashi

Horrible doctor. I wanted him to tell me why I still had occasional pain 7 months after an undiagnosed injury. He did not ask me questions about the original injury and didn't listen to a word I said. He probed and pushed so deep into my foot. It was extremely painful. I was in so much pain when I left his office. 100 times more pain than before visit. I was unable to walk or even stand for days following the visit. Now I'm sitting in my chair. Foot in the air with ice. I will never let that doctor touch my feet again.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Very nice staff. On time and Dr. was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

He is a horrible doctor! He did not take the time to listen to my concerns. He did not call and consult with previous doctors who have treated my ankle problem. He told me a month with pain was not a big deal (I wasn't sleeping because the pain was so bad, and I have a high tolerance to pain to begin with). After fighting with him he finally ordered an MRI and then told me that nothing was wrong, I only had my arthritis damage. Well I had another dr. read the MRI and it turns out I have quite a bit of damage and need to have my foot fused due to the loss of bone and cartilage. Do not go to him!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. Perry L. Ishibashi's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Oxford