Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Lessing

Dr. Lessing and staff have all been great to date with one exception. I've been trying to schedule my procedure for a month now, but even when I get the correct person, she tells me to call back at a later date. When I call back at that later date, she tells me to call back at a later date.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Although dr. Lessing is a very caring doctor, his staff is awful and unprofessional.. Lucy, the clerk who thinks she is important, will call you several times to change your appointment and heaven forbid if you don't bow down to when she wants you to be there... the unprofessional clerk hangs up the phone telling you she doesn't have to deal with you....Totally rude and unprofessional...Maybe a new day job for that office staff would make the experience better....

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Didn't address my son's problem and questioned my choice not do a circumcision on my son. Very uncomfortable for both my son and I. Wouldn't recommend.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

He seems to really care for his patients and showed great bedside manners. He doesn't rush but takes the time necessary and in my case even offered me to call him on his personal cellphone when necessary. The negatives are that his staff isn't the best (it can take long time to make an appointment as I had to be transferred several times) and the waiting times are very long (a matter of hours...). But I prefer to wait for a doctor that takes his time than to get to see the doctor within minutes but then have them rush...

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

wanted simple procedure for my son but dr lessing took it upon himself to give us his personal and religious unasked for opinions ,then proceeded to try and frighten us ,we went elsewhere his loss

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey A. Lessing's Credentials

• French

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)