You may also like

Rate Dr. Kristina Zakhary

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's Ratings

Dr. Zachary is a very kind, caring, and patient doctor. I have been seeing her for just over a year now and have found her to be punctual, very knowledgeable and professional. One of the many things I like about her is that she takes the time to really answer any questions or concerns I have and provides options for me to consider. Her goal is always the best result possible! She is a one of a kind doctor who takes the time to know her patients and truly cares about them. Her support staff are all very friendly and welcoming. I am very happy with my results with Dr. Zachary and would not hesitate to recommend her to others.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2879853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr Zakhary 6 months ago to reduce a hump on my nose and straighten a crooked nose. The results have been life changing and I'm so happy, I can finally breathe from my nose. I had previously consulted with a prominent plastic surgeon who said my nose was so large he could drive a truck through it. That really affected my self esteem in a negative way. Dr Zakhary's bedside manner is sweet and she is an artist and expert in her field. I already recommended my brother to go to see her because he is considering rhinoplasty after seeing my beautiful outcome. I would highly recommend Dr Zakhary for rhinoplasty surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2877418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr Kristina did my forehead lift and eyelid lift surgery two months ago and now she is treating my ski for anti aging. My friends and family have told me how fresh I look so I feel like my results are very natural. People have stopped asking me if I'm tired or angry, so I feel great about the results overall. Sometimes I have to wait for my follow up appointment, but I understand that she's a very busy lady, and she spends good quality time with me when it's my turn. I really like her because she seems invested in my good satisfaction. I am going to continue to use her as my plastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Kristina Zakhary removed a cyst from my back. She was very informative and even helped my with some sun damaged skin problems (without charge). Very friendly and informative.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2876716].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 25, 2015

Being a patient of Dr. Zakhary's has been an absolute pleasure! Ever since my first consultation, I knew she was the right doctor to perform my rhinoplasty. When discussing my nose on the Consultation appt she understood exactly what I wanted and what would look good on me. She answered every question I had and not only is she knowledgable, but she is also extremely kind and compassionate as well. My surgery was just two weeks ago and while I was waiting in my assigned room, before surgery, she came in and talked to me about the procedure, making me confident and reassured that everything was going to be fine. I was extremely nervous, but she made me feel so much better. I would 100% DEFINITELY recommend going to her for rhinoplasty surgery. She will put your health first, as she did with me seeing as I have a heart murmur, she got me to a cardiologist first. She kept in contact with my family doctor too, proving that she truly cares about the well being of her patients. My nose is still swollen but looks better than before surgery. If you're in Calgary, don't hesitate on Dr. Zakhary because she is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2869851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I just had my one year follow up appointment with Dr Zakhary for my septirhinoplast that she did for me to take off a big bump on my nose and lift a very droopy tip. I cannot be more happy. I have way more self-confidence and the best part is it looks so natural that only my closest friends and family can tell that I had surgery. Everyone else just commented how I look good but didn't really guess what was different. My decision to go ahead with surgery didn't come easy. I really researched a lot of Calgary plastic surgeons and finally I decided to go with Dr Zakhary because she actually trained in nose surgery and plastic surgery of the face, so I really felt comfortable that she knew what to do with my nose, compared to a plastic surgeon who does surgery for breasts, tummy tucks, etc. At my first consultation, she explained exactly what she was planning to do to achieve my goals, and also explained the risks of surgery. It was scary to hear, but informative because every operation does have risks of complications and the doctor should know how to address them if they happen. At my second appointment, we reviewed the plan for my surgery and I felt I was in really good hands. She was very confident and on the day of surgery, she came and took time to talk to me to prepare me fort recovery. Her staff is very organized and called me to remind me of all my follow up appointments. A year later, I am very happy with my nose, and my confidence is soaring. I'm sad I won't be having any more appointments with Dr. Zakhary but maybe I will go to see her for Botox in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr Zakhary did my rhinoplasty 3 years ago, I was referred to her by my family doctor who gas seen her past patients who were happy, so I felt confident in my choice of doctor. She is very detailed and thorough when she consults with you. My nose looks great and she fixed a deviated septum so it works great too. I really like her and I still go to her because she is helping me with my skin. I told my family doctor that he should refer his patients to Dr. Zakhart

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2869359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I've been putting this off for a while but after reading some of the reviews im going to do this. I had rhinoplasty done with Kristina 3 years ago. My results were not great 1 week after surgery. Cast came off and there was what looked to be like a bone protruding from the side of my nose. She insisted it was bone swelling. and to continue to tape it up. So I did. Even told me to apply pressure when ever possible. 3 months after, I came back and insisted this was not normal and she then did an in clinic surgery. bone filing and everything. I saw results immediately. from the beginning though I couldn't breathe. major congestion issues. felt like I had a cold everyday. So she injected steroids to thin the skin in side my nose. Clear a passage for air to come thru. I must have had over 10 needles in my nose and on top to reduce swelling inside. After time the one side of my nose started to go concave from al the injections. So now my nose looks crooked. She suggested putting fillers in it. or take a piece of bone and fill the area. I was not happy at all. I went to see another well know surgeon for a 2nd opinion and he told me that he's been fixing her mistakes for years. nice to hear3 years later. too little too late. revision is in my future for another hefty price tag. all in all....im not happy. I cant breathe ever. and my nose is crooked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869262].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 17, 2015

Rhinoplasty with Dr. Zakhary. This is my honest review of this doctor, I have waited the full year for my Rhinoplasty results to show, and I recommend waiting one year before anyone writes a review about their Rhinoplasty experience. My first consultation with Dr. Zackary was very good, I told her what bothered me about my nose and told her what how I would like my nose to look like after. She also pointed some things out in my nose which needed changing. She seemed really caring and knowledgeable. She showed me before & after of the Rhinoplasty procedures she had done in the past, I wasn't too overly impressed by her before & afters, most of them looked natural and only a few were actually impressive. I like the fact that she promoted natural results. I asked to have computer imaging done to see what my nose would look like (costs=$160). I got really excited when I saw the changes done through the computer imaging so I booked my surgery that day. My next consultation was a 1 months before my surgery and we just went over what changes we needed to do to my nose. I felt in my second consultation that it was rushed and felt unsure if this doctor really knew what I wanted out of my Rhinoplasty. I became uncertain about having the procedure done now, but I had already paid for it. The day of the surgery and Dr.Zackary marked my nose ( I had stressed to the doctor that I didn't want my bridge to be lowered too much as I am of Mid Eastern decent and didn't want my tip to change shape. I asked for hump removal, straighten nose, straight profile and lift tip. She assured me my height was perfect and wouldn't change much. When my cast came off I was shocked to see my bridge was so much lower than I expected (almost asian like), my tip was lifted. I was at odds with my results as my bridge height really disappointed me, she also put a curve in my nose without my consent. My results looked natural which was the best part. Lots of swelling throughout the year and had some breathing troubles as swelling inside the nose cause LOTS of congestion, one year post op I still have congestion. My tip ended up having a really weird dent in it which i didn't notice till all of the swelling disappeared. My experience with this doctors wasn't great as the results I got were disappointing. I find from her before & afters that she is better at Caucasian noses than Mid Eastern ones, this doctor also talks over you quite a bit. I would not recommend her for Ethnic Rhinoplasty from my experience. Advice to people who are looking to get Rhinoplasty done. Interview at least 3 doctors before choosing one, choose the one that actually listens to you! If their before & afters don't impress you, do not go for them. If you feel in any way uncertain about a doctor, they are definitely not for you. Take a few days to think about the surgery before booking it.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2868327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr Zakhary is one of the best doctors around. She never tells you what procedure you should do or up sells anything. She will ask you what you would like to achieve and then she will discuss your options and their risks and benefits with you and let you choose the procedure you wish. After that she and her staff follow up with you to make sure your healing is going well and if it isn't she tries to help you to heal properly. I have had Botox and fillers in my smile lines and forehead and them I went ahead with a forehead lift and eyelid surgery. She did a great job and I look very natural. She is an artist and it is obvious she truly cares about her patients and her staff is very courteous and helpful too.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2855101].votes_count ]]