Ratings for Dr. Kristina Zakhary

I was in serious need of a nose job and had a rhinoplasty done by Dr Zakhary. She told me up front that she could not totally guarantee the result because a lot of it depends on how I heal, but in the end my result was outstanding. It changed my life. This is what I learned that can hopefully help the readers - so many rhinoplasty surgeons claim to be the most talented, the best way to judge is to ask to see before and after pictures. However, the "after" pictures have to be at least 6 weeks after the procedure. By then, a lot of swelling is gone and you see a real result. I visited 3 plastic surgeons in Calgary, and none of them were willing to show me as many pictures as Dr Zakhary. She has done so many rhinoplasties. I chose her and I was not disappointed at all. I Highly recommend this doctor if you are looking to get a rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you for your kind review. We are always happiest when our patients are happy and pleased with their results. It is my goal to try to give you a positive experience from initial consultation to final follow up appointment. I agree with you that viewing before and after photos is a key part of your decision making process since it will give you an idea of the surgeon's work and results. It is also encouraged to ask as many questions as you can in order to feel confident and comfortable when you are making your decision to proceed with surgery. Thank you again for your kind words.

Submitted April 29, 2016

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you so much for your kind words, they means lot. You and all our patients are our #1 priority and me and my team always try our very best to give you an excellent happy experience and positive outcome. Your kind words really encourage us and make our day! Thank you again.

Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr Zakhary did an amazing job of my forehead lift, and upper eyelids . There was a lot to go over during consultation and preop appointment. She was very patient and reassured me we won't proceed with surgery unless I had all my questions answered. Surgery went well and my recovery was a bit tough, I bruised a lot, but I was well prepared for it by her and her staff. I am ecstatic with my result and don't even wanna look at my old pictures. Thank you for making my life so much more enjoyable.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Zakhary is great!! After doing some research, I decided to book an appointment. Dr. Zakhary addressed all my concerns and gave me a lot of information about my surgery. I felt very comfortable in her office and her whole team was great. The hospital team was fantastic as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Zakhary and her team, they are awesome!! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Zakhary is the greatest! After doing a lot of research, I decided to book a consultation. Dr.Zakhary listened carefully, took everything into account and answered all my questions in detail. I do not regret my decision as she went above and beyond, my results are even better than I could ever imagine. Her whole team is amazing, the hospital team is kind, and her office team is absolutely fabulous and made me feel so comfortable. I would refer Dr. Zakhary to anyone. I can not thank you and your team enough, THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have known Dr. Zakhary for several years now, she is not only an amazing doctor, but she's also an amazing human being, very kind and compassionate. I have been seeing her for my fillers, botox and skin- needless to say that I have amazing natural results everytime. Her staff is also very kind and accommodating, I always look forward to my appointments. Thank you so much for everything Dr. Zakhary and staff, you are great!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Zakhary for over 10 years for my botox treatments. She takes the time to listen to what I want even if it's not related to my Botox treatments (ie one time, she noticed that I had a sinus infection and treated me for that) and answers any health questions I have without feeling rushed. My results have always been great and natural - no one has been able to tell that I have had botox. She makes me feel very comfortable, is very gentle with the needles. She is a wonderful sincere person, has a great bed side manner, and really takes her time with you. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I am a patient of Dr Zakhary for several years. I always enjoy my visits with Dr. Zakhary she is so “awesome”, and I can’t forget about saying thanks to her staff for always being so friendly, nice and accommodating .She is always professional and tells you the truth if you need a procedure or not. Gives an “overall good feeling” when you arrive and leave the premises.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Kristina is a wonderful person with a very caring bedside manner. She is a very experienced and knowledgeable doctor. I myself am a medical doctor, and it is no accident that I chose Kristina to perform my procedures. She has done serveral procedures for me over the last 10 years, including Botox and Filler injections, and some moles removed, and to the utmost of my satisfaction. If I ever need a touch up, she gets me in as soon as possible. She does own her results, and is very ethical when it comes to her work and patients. There is no higher praise than having a fellow doctor seek out her care. I have complete confidence and trust in her. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for any type of cosmetic or plastic surgery. I can't thank Dr. Kristina and her staff enough for everything they have done for me.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Zakhary for over 6 years for my skin, Botox and fillers. I had very bad acne previously, went to many Docs and finally she was able to have the correct medicines to improve it big time! I also receive Btx for cosmetic/medical reasons and also fillers for my lips. I only trust her hands and artistic abilities.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's one of the best doctors I have ever had pleasure to meet, it is quite hard to find a doctor like her now days. She is very attentive! "

May 10, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zakhary did an amazing job of my forehead lift, and upper eyelids . There was a lot to go over during consultation and preop appointment. She was very patien..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is great!! After doing some research, I decided to book an appointment. Dr. Zakhary addressed all my concerns and gave me a lot of information about..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is the greatest! After doing a lot of research, I decided to book a consultation. Dr.Zakhary listened carefully, took everything into account and a..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr. Zakhary for several years now, she is not only an amazing doctor, but she's also an amazing human being, very kind and compassionate. I have b..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Zakhary for over 10 years for my botox treatments. She takes the time to listen to what I want even if it's not related to my Botox treat..."

April 27, 2016
  • Address has been updated from "2303 4 Street Southwest Suite 803, Calgary" to "2303 4th St. SW". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Suite 803".

April 7, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a patient of Dr Zakhary for several years. I always enjoy my visits with Dr. Zakhary she is so “awesome”, and I can’t forget about saying thanks to her st..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristina is a wonderful person with a very caring bedside manner. She is a very experienced and knowledgeable doctor. I myself am a medical doctor, and it i..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Zakhary for over 6 years for my skin, Botox and fillers. I had very bad acne previously, went to many Docs and finally she was able to ha..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I was in serious need of a nose job and had a rhinoplasty done by Dr Zakhary. She told me up front that she could not totally guarantee the result because a lo..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Zakhary performed a rhinoplasty on me 3 years ago. In the beginning it was hard for me to get used to my new face. But, as the swelling subsided, I start..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment I met Dr Zakhary I felt at ease. She examined my nose and was completely on the same page with me on what needed to be fixed. I had lots of ques..."

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is a true professional and a very skilled plastic surgeon. I only have words of praise for the procedure I recently underwent in her clinic. As a me..."

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I completed my rhinoplasty procedure just over 3 years ago with Dr. Zakhary and let me say that Choosing Dr. Zakhary for my rhinoplasty procedure was THE BEST d..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had the best experience with Dr Zakhary and her team. From the very beginning (consultation) to the post-op appointments, I was supported and surrounded ..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Honestly I had a great experience with Dr. Kristina. I have alot of trouble getting myself to deal with my body issues and going to see her really opened my eye..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary took time to listen and explain to me the process. The results of my acne treatment was successful and I feel so much better. Before her, I tried s..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is very professional and always does an amazing job on my Botox and fillers. I am very happy with my results. "

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Some years ago I went to Dr. Zakhary to be treated for basal cell cancer and during the course of my visit spoke with her about cosmetic procedures. Now that m..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary conducted a rhinoseptoplasty on me six weeks ago, and the results are precisely what I expected. I can breathe better, and my nose was reshaped just..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Example rating for tomorrow: Dr. Zakhary conducted a rhinoseptoplasty on me six weeks ago, and the results are precisely what I expected. I can breathe bette..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very careful in my research when looking for a Surgeon to operate on my nose. Dr. Zakhary performed Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty and it was the best money ..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was very careful in my research when looking for a Surgeon to operate on my nose. Dr. Zakhary performed Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty and it was the best money ..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had my nose surgery with Dr. Zakhary in Feb. 2011. She is a wonderful doctor, very polite, professional, compassionate and kind. I am happy with my surgery. D..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I didn't want anything drastic done, just a deviated septum corrected and to shave down a slight roman nose. She said she would round the tip a bit to create b..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a very good experience with Dr. Zakhary. She was understanding and nice to me. Very easy to talk to her and you can tell that she definitely knows what sh..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Kristina, tell us about the patient who died when you lacerated one of his intracranial arteries..... "

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had primary open rhinoplasty with Dr. Zakhary about 6 months ago. I had always disliked my nose since I was a teenager. I am 44 years old now, and had decided..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I called Dr Zahkary's office to book a consultation for rhinoplasty. The assistant I spoke to warned me that Dr Zahkary doesn't like to perform rhinoplasty on p..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After doing research, I found Dr. Zakhary to be rated one of the top surgeons close to me, and she definitely is the best! My whole experience, from the consult..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It's taken me a long time to write this... But I found this doctor to be extremely rude and self righteous. I even over heard her talking negativity towards a ..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been 4 weeks since Dr. Zakhary inserted filler in my naso-labial folds and botox on my forehead. She did a great job. I'm in my early 40s. I feel re-..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Zakhary is an excellent plastic surgeon. My experience with doctor Zakhary has been very satisfying. I am her patient, she did rhinoplasty on me. I am ..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing doctor. I've been going to Dr. Zakhary since my rhinoplasty 5 years ago, which I'm still delighted with. It's boosted my confidence professionally...."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is a fabulous doctor. She did my Rhinoplasty in March 2014 and I could not be happier with the results and the process. Throughout the process, she ..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "recommande Dr. Kristina Zakhary a 150%, i've had a brow lift and upper eyelid surgery. The scars are not visible. It as changed the way I feel about myself and ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After contemplating septorhinoplasty for years I finally got the courage to go ahead and do it. I researched for a few months and decided to go and see Dr. Zakh..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zachary is a very kind, caring, and patient doctor. I have been seeing her for just over a year now and have found her to be punctual, very knowledgeable a..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr Zakhary 6 months ago to reduce a hump on my nose and straighten a crooked nose. The results have been life changing and I'm s..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kristina did my forehead lift and eyelid lift surgery two months ago and now she is treating my ski for anti aging. My friends and family have told me how fr..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristina Zakhary removed a cyst from my back. She was very informative and even helped my with some sun damaged skin problems (without charge). Very friendl..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Being a patient of Dr. Zakhary's has been an absolute pleasure! Ever since my first consultation, I knew she was the right doctor to perform my rhinoplasty. Whe..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my one year follow up appointment with Dr Zakhary for my septirhinoplast that she did for me to take off a big bump on my nose and lift a very droopy..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zakhary did my rhinoplasty 3 years ago, I was referred to her by my family doctor who gas seen her past patients who were happy, so I felt confident in my ch..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been putting this off for a while but after reading some of the reviews im going to do this. I had rhinoplasty done with Kristina 3 years ago. My results w..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Rhinoplasty with Dr. Zakhary. This is my honest review of this doctor, I have waited the full year for my Rhinoplasty results to show, and I recommend waiting o..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zakhary is one of the best doctors around. She never tells you what procedure you should do or up sells anything. She will ask you what you would like to ach..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a long time patient of Dr. Zakhary's. I trust her 100%. She is a very skilled and talented Dr. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Sh..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you are contemplating a procedure with Dr. Zakhary, run as far as you can. This "doctor" is the most greedy, money hungry woman in the industry. She absolute..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Zakhary and decided to check the reviews. All seem pretty good, however, I am concerned with the comments and details regarding her possi..."

June 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.facialcosmeticsurgery.ca" to "http://www.facialcosmeticsurgery.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2S 2S7". Address has been updated from "None" to "2303 4 Street Southwest Suite 803, Calgary". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14034503759".

June 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.facialcosmeticsurgery.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2S 2S7". Address has been updated from "None" to "2303 4 Street Southwest Suite 803, Calgary". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14034503759".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This review is concerning Dr. Zakhary's staff via telephone contact. Presumably they do what she tells them to do - very high pressure marketing tactics from t..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Zackary for over 5 years she has always been completely honest and would never suggest treatments that she does not think is necessary. I ..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I began seeing Dr. Zakhary last spring for Botox treatment and fillers for wrinkles and acne scars. She is very friendly and despite being very busy, she is alw..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Been a client for two years and very pleased with results "

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristina Kakhary, Researching and deciding to have my recent procedure was a very exciting yet uncertain experience. I appreciate that you took the time to..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is an excellent doctor. I have been seeing her for many years now. I always go to her for Botox, and fillers and skin care treatment. She is an hone..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "CPSA disciplines Dr. Kristina Zakhary for unprofessional conduct! October 24, 2013 CPSA disciplines Dr. Kristina Zakhary for unprofessional conduct On Janua..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "How much you guys paid for just to get a plastic surgery?"

February 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery for a deviated septum and rhinoplasty to correct my profile after breaking my nose years ago. I am 2 weeks into my recovery and I can already brea..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr Zakhary was amazing. This being my first Botox treatment I was very nervous and right away she made me feel so very comfortable and at eas..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Zakhary was wonderful. I approached her with an unsightly bump on my nose, and asked her if she could help me get rid of it. Dr. Zakhary ..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is a talented doctor and I would to sincerely thank her for her wonderful expertise and skills, great demeanor and absolute professionalism. Dr. Zak..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a professional colleague and patient of Dr Zakhary. I happen to know that she has many happy and satisfied patients because she is a doctor of great skill..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "this doctor was suspended for unprofessional conduct by the college of physicians and surgeons of alberta - I'm sure she is also "fluffing" her own comments - s..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Zakhary. After she fixed my stretched earlobes, she helped my self confidence a lot. She is a truly amazing surgeon and a remarkable doctor who reall..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I felt like 'my face was falling in' after 50...undereye wrinkles, hollow cheeks, but I was nervous about looking like those 'real housewives' with balloon-like..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is great! It took only a week and my surgery wound is healed..she is second to none and the best doctor i've ever known so far.. If there's more rate than e..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She is the best. Patient, meticulous, not in a hurry to get out of the office. Her work is excellent and the after surgery care is over and above. I have an imm..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been doing my Botox and filler treatments with Dr Kristina for years and I have to say, she is kind and thoughtful. When I passed my dentistry qualifyin..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a facelift surgery performed by Dr Zakhary and I cannot say enough good things about her. I feel so much more confident and she was there for me whenever ..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I went for a consultation.They charged me 100.00.waited over 1 1/2 hours Seen the doctor who was on the phone and talking to me no more than 5 minute..Wasn't ..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Zakhary for a number of years. I get regular Botox injections and occasional fillers. I am always happy with the experience and ser..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I find it interesting that the past few negative reviews have been followed immediately by a flurry of rave reviews. Seems to me someone is trying to manipulat..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My rhinoplasty surgery by Dr Zakhary was a year ago and I'm very happy with my result, it's always a pleasure going to see her for follow ups because her bedsid..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is very realistic in her consultation and explained to me what can and cannot be achieved. She is very good at what she does and that is why she som..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zachary told me in May that I would be booking a rhinoplasty for January if I came back for a consult the first working day of November. When I went to the ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I liked Dr. Zakhary's care and her post-op care, I felt special. I felt immediately comfortable with Dr. Zakhary. She was polite, very knowledgeable and sincere..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is a very skilled and knowledgeable doctor with a fantastic bedside manner. She takes the time to answer your questions and address all your concern..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Worst mistake of my life! Don't go this Doctor and don't trust her cheesy smile. Its been 3 years since my rhinoplasty surgery and I still can't breath. My husb..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty by Dr Zakhary a few months ago and I really wanted a subtle natural result, to take down a bump on my nose and lift my tip. I was very speci..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Zakhary for a rhinoplasty earlier this year, and I must say I am unhappy with the results. I wanted one thing to be changed and my entire nose ended u..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started to see Dr. Zakhary for botox for cosmetic purposes and am always over joyed with her work. She is very up front and honest. Her treatment has actually..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Zakhary get Botox and Fillers. The consultation went very well and I got answers to all my questions. The doctor was very professional and her..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have a problem with my upper eyelids being saggy. I went to see a prominent plastic surgeon in Calgary who spent 2 seconds with me and then told me I needed a..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was referred by an MD. Made the apt but was not given and information over the phone. I had to wait almost an hour when I got there. I was booked for what I ..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had Rhinoplasty surgery done in June 2014 with Dr. Kristina Zakhary, she is a wonderful Doctor & a perfectionist. She is very thorough and upfront about what ..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of a kind, amazing surgeon! I've had a bad previous experience with a plastic surgeon but she completely changed my outlook on surgery and what a profession..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed a nose job and chin implant and went to see Dr Zakhary for consult and surgery. Results look how I wanted, her staff is very helpful and polite. The ex..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zakhary is highly skilled and meticulous in her work. She repaired my torn earlobes and did a great job. Now I can wear earrings and feel comfortable about h..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Extremely rude and disorganized! Not professional !"

September 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is my doctor and she is always available for me when I need her. She gives me sound advice and has always only recommended a treatment if she felt ..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The worst ever!!!!!!!!!!!!, Waste of time, useless."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zakhary is excellent. I have had multiple moles removed and the results are fantastic."

September 10, 2014

February 7, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Ear, Nose and Throat" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

November 11, 2011