Ratings for Dr. Kristina Zakhary

I was in serious need of a nose job and had a rhinoplasty done by Dr Zakhary. She told me up front that she could not totally guarantee the result because a lot of it depends on how I heal, but in the end my result was outstanding. It changed my life. This is what I learned that can hopefully help the readers - so many rhinoplasty surgeons claim to be the most talented, the best way to judge is to ask to see before and after pictures. However, the "after" pictures have to be at least 6 weeks after the procedure. By then, a lot of swelling is gone and you see a real result. I visited 3 plastic surgeons in Calgary, and none of them were willing to show me as many pictures as Dr Zakhary. She has done so many rhinoplasties. I chose her and I was not disappointed at all. I Highly recommend this doctor if you are looking to get a rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you for your kind review. We are always happiest when our patients are happy and pleased with their results. It is my goal to try to give you a positive experience from initial consultation to final follow up appointment. I agree with you that viewing before and after photos is a key part of your decision making process since it will give you an idea of the surgeon's work and results. It is also encouraged to ask as many questions as you can in order to feel confident and comfortable when you are making your decision to proceed with surgery. Thank you again for your kind words.

Submitted April 29, 2016

I had my nose done sept 2014. I wanted to change the shape of my nose since I was 16 years old. I decided to go with Dr Zakhary because her main specialty is rhinoplasty surgery. We met a few times then did some before and after photos. I decided to have it done, it was the best decision I made everyone was really kind to me and made sure I felt safe. After my surgery Dr Zakhary called me at home the next day to make sure I was doing ok and the following days after that her nurse called me to make sure I was ok. It made me so happy to get those phone calls. It is now 6 months since my surgery and my nose looks amazing! I am really happy with the results I still have swelling at the tip but every day it looks better and better. Thank you Dr Zakhary and your staff for such a great experience again. I LOVE MY NOSE!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I see Dr. Zakhary on a regular basis for Botox treatments for cosmetic reasons and for my migraines. I have also been seeing her for the past six years for my skin issues and for fillers. Without her and the Botox, my migraines would be very severe. I will forever keep going back to her!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Zakhary is simply the best doctor you will ever meet! She is very caring and confident. I am about one full  year post surgery and I am very very happy with my results. Dr. Zakhary was only doctor I consulted with and I knew right way that she was going to be my surgeon as all my concerns were answered very patiently, she spent a lot of time with me and only ended the consultation after she addressed all of my questions and concerns, after my consultation I was super confident that she was the right surgeon for me and I  scheduled my surgery. My entire experience was fantastic, from scheduling a consultation,  my consultation, pre- operation appointment, surgery, and follow up appointments. The staff is outstanding; Stephanie and Shelby always made me feel comfortable and well taken carve since the beginning. The day of my surgery I was very nervous and scared, however Dr. Zakhary made my feel safe and secure. I must have had at least seven follow ups after my surgery to ensure that I was healing well, and of course my result was beyond what I could have hoped for. I would recommend Dr. Zakhary to anyone looking to get a rhinoplasty or any cosmetic surgery as she is highly skilled, experienced and very sweet. This is the best investment in my own well-being, Thank you Dr. Zakhary and staff.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Zakhary is an ENT yet refers to herself as a 'plastic surgeon'. I wish I had done proper research before making a horrific mistake of stepping foot into her office. She left me with unsightly scarring I have to suffer with for the rest of my life. Careless and incompetent.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Dr. Zakhary is indeed a Head and Neck Surgeon, who has a specialty fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. She is also Board Certified with the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, as well as the Western Director of the Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. She has over 12 years experience in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery of the Face and Neck. She is uniquely trained and exclusively experienced in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Despite best training and efforts, there is a small population of patients who unfortunately do not heal well. In these circumstances, Dr. Zakhary dedicates special time and attention to do free follow up appointments with the patient on numerous occasions to help with the healing process and offer best advice for management options. Research is absolutely important, and when deciding to have cosmetic procedures performed on your face, it is good to choose a surgeon who is exclusively trained in the head and neck and further trained in Facial Plastic Surgery exclusively, as Dr. Zakhary is trained and experienced.

Submitted August 11, 2016

I broke my nose in spring of 2015 and was referred to Dr. Zakhary by the doctor who saw me in urgent care. From the first appointment it was obvious that she cares for her patients. Dr. Zakhary explained why she wanted to wait to do surgery and when it was time to decide on the surgery (rhinoplasty or septoplasty) she was honest about the pros and cons of each procedure. She never made me feel like I was taking up too much of her time and she (or her staff) were always available to answer questions. I really appreciated how thorough she was both pre and post operation. Dr. Zakhary was completely upfront about the healing process and how long it would take; clearly she is an expert because my nose healed when she had said it would and I can breathe clearly again!!! I would recommend Dr. Zakhary to anyone and I consider myself extremely lucky that I was able to be seen by her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you for your kind remarks. Dr. Zakhary indeed cares about her patients and does her very best efforts to provide a good experience and result for all patients. We are thrilled that you are happy with your results and experience and wish you all the best. We are lucky to have had you as our patient.

Submitted August 11, 2016

She is AMAZING. In the end her advice was to not have any corrective work to my nose. I had three surgeries after breaking my nose several times as a child. Although not %100 happy with the appearance now, Kristina said it would be a bad idea to have anymore surgery in the area - the risks were too great. She then explained the risks, none of which any other doctors I interviewed mentioned. I won't be getting surgery unless my nose changes and I absolutely can't live with it. But for any other facial work I will see Dr. Zakhary because she was honest, caring, took all the time I needed to ask every question. I appreciate her honesty instead of trying to make a buck off me. When I read the reviews I wondered how it was possible she had so many people raving about her and now I get it!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I cannot thank you enough for boosting my self- esteem. Now I am a completly different person. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you so kindly for your very nice comment and review. Helping to make each and every one of our patients feel Happy and Satisfied is always our Top Priority. It is our number one goal and the reason me and my team work so diligently every single day. Your comment is so kind and made our day!

Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Zakhary is absolutely amazing, I could not be happier with my decision to go with her, and the best part of all was the outcome of my procedure. The staff in the office was always very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

She's one of the best doctors I have ever had pleasure to meet, it is quite hard to find a doctor like her now days. She is very attentive!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you so much for your kind words, they means lot. You and all our patients are our #1 priority and me and my team always try our very best to give you an excellent happy experience and positive outcome. Your kind words really encourage us and make our day! Thank you again.

Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI