Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kristina Zakhary

I was in serious need of a nose job and had a rhinoplasty done by Dr Zakhary. She told me up front that she could not totally guarantee the result because a lot of it depends on how I heal, but in the end my result was outstanding. It changed my life. This is what I learned that can hopefully help the readers - so many rhinoplasty surgeons claim to be the most talented, the best way to judge is to ask to see before and after pictures. However, the "after" pictures have to be at least 6 weeks after the procedure. By then, a lot of swelling is gone and you see a real result. I visited 3 plastic surgeons in Calgary, and none of them were willing to show me as many pictures as Dr Zakhary. She has done so many rhinoplasties. I chose her and I was not disappointed at all. I Highly recommend this doctor if you are looking to get a rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you for your kind review. We are always happiest when our patients are happy and pleased with their results. It is my goal to try to give you a positive experience from initial consultation to final follow up appointment. I agree with you that viewing before and after photos is a key part of your decision making process since it will give you an idea of the surgeon's work and results. It is also encouraged to ask as many questions as you can in order to feel confident and comfortable when you are making your decision to proceed with surgery. Thank you again for your kind words.

Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Zakhary's staff are extremely pretentious and uninformed. She may be a good surgeon, but surgery isn't just about going under the knife for a few hours. It's the before and after experience as well, which you will REGRET if you choose her. They are unhelpful which is extremely frustrating and you will completely alone and isolated. She really should train her staff better or get new people in, but I don't think she cares at all! Trust me you do not want stress after your surgery, so avoid her practice at all costs because her team is a HUGE fail.

Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr Zakhary performed a filler and muscle relaxer procedures to me for my lips, cheeks and chin. I feel good and I look great. All my family members and my friends noticed the different . Thay tell me that I look lots of years younger. I have a natural look and I love the results. Thank you Dr. Zakhary and your staff is very helpful . I am very pleased that I went to Dr Zakhary. . I recommend Dr. Zakhary to anyone who want to trust his or her face with a Professinal Facial Cosmatic Doctor .

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction. We are so happy that you are loving your results and we wish to always make you happy with how you look and feel.

Submitted September 7, 2017

I had rhinoplasty done about two months ago. The results are incredible and even better than what I have expected! There is still a lot of healing and it takes about a year to see the full result. When she took the cast off after two weeks I was still very swollen but could see right away that the shape of my nose was amazing and so natural. I had a large bump on my bridge, the nose was crooked to the right side, it was droopy and so much work needed to be done. It took her 3 hours but the end results are natural and so beautiful. I would go through it again in a heart beat even though the swelling was pretty bad the first months but I picked up a really bad cold while traveling so it slowed down the healing process. But if you tape your nose every night and follow her instruction the swelling will go down faster. I feel so happy and so confident like never before! She is amazing and I would recommend her to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Very positive experience with Dr. Zakhary and her staff!! Would not hesitate to recommend friends and family. I felt completely comfortable with the staff since the first consultation. Surgery went great and healing went much better than expected. So very happy I chose Dr. Zakhary. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I had a rhinoplasty with dr. Zakhary back in October. From the first consultation to the surgery and follow up appointments Dr. Zakhary made me feel comfortable and answered any and all of my questions. She shows how much she cares about her patients and there wasn't a time where I couldn't get ahold of her or one of her staff members. Shelby was so kind and helpful and Stephanie always answered any of my questions and was accommodating. It's been 6 months since I've had my surgery and I can honestly say I love my nose. I would highly recommend Dr. Zakhary to anyone. Thank you Dr. Zakhary and staff!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Zakhary for over the past 8 years for my botox treatments. I would not trust anyone else with my face! I send many friends and family to her for treatments and for surgical procedures

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

The best doctor in town, compassionate and caring. She takes her time and that could be a reason why she may not always be on time. She is giving the person in front of her undivided attention. I have met this doctor and also had surgery with her for a facelift. She is always just an email away and you can even email her secretary if you have any issues. She spent so much time on the phone with me before and after my surgery. She always replies back within an hour, even on the weekends. From the first phone call, til the last appointment, they are so pleasant and so caring. A good team and a rare thing to find. I come from a family of ladies getting plastic surgery and we have seen them all. All the best to you Dr. Zakhary (I don't know if you read these) and to your staff too.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I had a horrifying experience with Dr. Zakhary. She performed a lip lift on me, which left me with grotesque hypertrophic scarring (raised and wide) smack in the middle of my face. Someone even asked if I was born with a cleft lip or had an accident! And this is after a COSMETIC procedure?! Please stay far away. This woman is unethical and doesn't know what she is doing. I now have to see a reconstructive surgeon who mostly deals with accident and burn victims to try and fix the mess Dr. Zakhary created.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Dr Zakhary is sorry to know that you had an unfavourable scar following your cosmetic surgery procedure. Scarring is unfortunately beyond the control of the surgeon or patient. Dr Zakhary is a dedicated Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgeon and Facial Cosmetic Surgeon who is trained exclusively in Surgery of the Head and Neck as well as Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. She is highly experienced, American Board Certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and practices exclusively in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. As a Head and Neck and Facial Surgeon, she has more training in the Head and Neck and Facial areas than a general plastic surgeon would have, as general plastic surgeons often do not train in exclusively facial plastic surgery, but rather are trained and practice in general plastic surgery of the entire body, including breast, hands and abdomens. Dr Zakhary does everything in her ability to ensure good scar healing following her surgeries, including meticulous placement of incisions, careful closure if the wound in layers, and expert suture technique. If a patient has an unfavourable scar, Dr Zakhary will do her best to improve the appearance of it, using such options as topical ointments, intra-scar injection, laser treatments if applicable and scar revision if needed. This was surely the case with you. Scar healing is not related to doctor ethics, or skill and expertise, and is entirely related to the healing process. It is important for any cosmetic surgery patient to be fully informed of the benefits, limitations and risks of surgery and the possible options for treatment in the event of unfavourable outcome. It is also important for the patient to have reasonable expectations for the surgical result, recovery time and be physically, mentally and psychologically healthy enough to undergo any type of cosmetic surgery. Dr Zakhary is very diligent to spend good quality time with her patients during the initial consultation in order educate every one of her patients and potential patients to ensure that the patient is fully informed, and can make an educated decision on whether or not to proceed with a cosmetic surgery procedure. Dr Zakhary is also very committed to patient satisfaction and follows up frequently with every one of her patients to help them during the healing process. You are welcome to follow up with her to further explore management options. Thank you.

Submitted March 16, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Zakahary because she really cares for her patients and takes time with them. When working my daughter she was very sensitive and warm and made her feel very comfortable. My daughter is very happy with her results. Dr. Zakhary is excellent with adolescents.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment