Ratings for Dr. Kristina Zakhary

I was in serious need of a nose job and had a rhinoplasty done by Dr Zakhary. She told me up front that she could not totally guarantee the result because a lot of it depends on how I heal, but in the end my result was outstanding. It changed my life. This is what I learned that can hopefully help the readers - so many rhinoplasty surgeons claim to be the most talented, the best way to judge is to ask to see before and after pictures. However, the "after" pictures have to be at least 6 weeks after the procedure. By then, a lot of swelling is gone and you see a real result. I visited 3 plastic surgeons in Calgary, and none of them were willing to show me as many pictures as Dr Zakhary. She has done so many rhinoplasties. I chose her and I was not disappointed at all. I Highly recommend this doctor if you are looking to get a rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you for your kind review. We are always happiest when our patients are happy and pleased with their results. It is my goal to try to give you a positive experience from initial consultation to final follow up appointment. I agree with you that viewing before and after photos is a key part of your decision making process since it will give you an idea of the surgeon's work and results. It is also encouraged to ask as many questions as you can in order to feel confident and comfortable when you are making your decision to proceed with surgery. Thank you again for your kind words.

Submitted April 29, 2016

She is AMAZING. In the end her advice was to not have any corrective work to my nose. I had three surgeries after breaking my nose several times as a child. Although not %100 happy with the appearance now, Kristina said it would be a bad idea to have anymore surgery in the area - the risks were too great. She then explained the risks, none of which any other doctors I interviewed mentioned. I won't be getting surgery unless my nose changes and I absolutely can't live with it. But for any other facial work I will see Dr. Zakhary because she was honest, caring, took all the time I needed to ask every question. I appreciate her honesty instead of trying to make a buck off me. When I read the reviews I wondered how it was possible she had so many people raving about her and now I get it!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I cannot thank you enough for boosting my self- esteem. Now I am a completly different person. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you so kindly for your very nice comment and review. Helping to make each and every one of our patients feel Happy and Satisfied is always our Top Priority. It is our number one goal and the reason me and my team work so diligently every single day. Your comment is so kind and made our day!

Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Zakhary is absolutely amazing, I could not be happier with my decision to go with her, and the best part of all was the outcome of my procedure. The staff in the office was always very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

She's one of the best doctors I have ever had pleasure to meet, it is quite hard to find a doctor like her now days. She is very attentive!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you so much for your kind words, they means lot. You and all our patients are our #1 priority and me and my team always try our very best to give you an excellent happy experience and positive outcome. Your kind words really encourage us and make our day! Thank you again.

Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr Zakhary did an amazing job of my forehead lift, and upper eyelids . There was a lot to go over during consultation and preop appointment. She was very patient and reassured me we won't proceed with surgery unless I had all my questions answered. Surgery went well and my recovery was a bit tough, I bruised a lot, but I was well prepared for it by her and her staff. I am ecstatic with my result and don't even wanna look at my old pictures. Thank you for making my life so much more enjoyable.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Zakhary is great!! After doing some research, I decided to book an appointment. Dr. Zakhary addressed all my concerns and gave me a lot of information about my surgery. I felt very comfortable in her office and her whole team was great. The hospital team was fantastic as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Zakhary and her team, they are awesome!! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Zakhary is the greatest! After doing a lot of research, I decided to book a consultation. Dr.Zakhary listened carefully, took everything into account and answered all my questions in detail. I do not regret my decision as she went above and beyond, my results are even better than I could ever imagine. Her whole team is amazing, the hospital team is kind, and her office team is absolutely fabulous and made me feel so comfortable. I would refer Dr. Zakhary to anyone. I can not thank you and your team enough, THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have known Dr. Zakhary for several years now, she is not only an amazing doctor, but she's also an amazing human being, very kind and compassionate. I have been seeing her for my fillers, botox and skin- needless to say that I have amazing natural results everytime. Her staff is also very kind and accommodating, I always look forward to my appointments. Thank you so much for everything Dr. Zakhary and staff, you are great!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Zakhary for over 10 years for my botox treatments. She takes the time to listen to what I want even if it's not related to my Botox treatments (ie one time, she noticed that I had a sinus infection and treated me for that) and answers any health questions I have without feeling rushed. My results have always been great and natural - no one has been able to tell that I have had botox. She makes me feel very comfortable, is very gentle with the needles. She is a wonderful sincere person, has a great bed side manner, and really takes her time with you. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients