Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kristina Zakhary

I was in serious need of a nose job and had a rhinoplasty done by Dr Zakhary. She told me up front that she could not totally guarantee the result because a lot of it depends on how I heal, but in the end my result was outstanding. It changed my life. This is what I learned that can hopefully help the readers - so many rhinoplasty surgeons claim to be the most talented, the best way to judge is to ask to see before and after pictures. However, the "after" pictures have to be at least 6 weeks after the procedure. By then, a lot of swelling is gone and you see a real result. I visited 3 plastic surgeons in Calgary, and none of them were willing to show me as many pictures as Dr Zakhary. She has done so many rhinoplasties. I chose her and I was not disappointed at all. I Highly recommend this doctor if you are looking to get a rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you for your kind review. We are always happiest when our patients are happy and pleased with their results. It is my goal to try to give you a positive experience from initial consultation to final follow up appointment. I agree with you that viewing before and after photos is a key part of your decision making process since it will give you an idea of the surgeon's work and results. It is also encouraged to ask as many questions as you can in order to feel confident and comfortable when you are making your decision to proceed with surgery. Thank you again for your kind words.

Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr.Zakhary did my rhinoplasty surgery to straighten my crooked nose. I had previously seen another surgeon who kept me waiting for more than 3 years, but after I saw Dr.Zakhary for consultation she got me in to surgery after 2 months. It’s been 6 weeks since my surgery and I can already see my nose is straighter. She was very honest and straightforward in the consultation and my results are very good. Her staff is helpful and supportive. Overall good experience. I’m thankful that I found Dr.Zakhary. I wish I found her a long time ago.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Zachary is just wonderful. She truly cared about me and took the time to go over an worries I had with the removal of skin cancer from my face. Her sincere personality and humour lessened the fear I had heading into the procedure. Sincerely greatful

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you so kindly for your nice review. I do really care about my patients and their health. I want every experience, medical and cosmetic, to be as good as possible, especially when you are scared or nervous. My staff and I do our best to help you and we are so glad that you are happy. It means the world to us.

Submitted December 9, 2017

It has been 6 weeks since my rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Zakhary and I couldn't be more pleased with the final result. I was very nervous going into my rhinoplasty consultation. I had many fears regarding the surgery and I wasn't sure what to expect. I knew right after meeting Dr. Zakhary that I wanted her to do my rhinoplasty. She answered all my questions, explained to me in thorough detail the surgical procedure and showed me a ton of before & after pictures. You can tell she genuinely cares about her patients and she will give you her undivided attention during the consultation and at every follow-up appointment. Even on the day of the surgery she made me feel completely at ease. Without drastically changing the appearance of my face, she straightened my nose, reduced the bridge and re-shaped my nostrils. She is so talented. I absolutely love my nose and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you for your kind comments. We always aim to give the best results and have the happiest patients. This is our mission and goal. We are thrilled that you are happy with your final result and with your whole experience. Wishing you all the best. Thank you Kindly

Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Zakhary's staff are extremely pretentious and uninformed. She may be a good surgeon, but surgery isn't just about going under the knife for a few hours. It's the before and after experience as well, which you will REGRET if you choose her. They are unhelpful which is extremely frustrating and you will completely alone and isolated. She really should train her staff better or get new people in, but I don't think she cares at all! Trust me you do not want stress after your surgery, so avoid her practice at all costs because her team is a HUGE fail.

Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
I do not agree with the contents of your review and question its true motivations. Jealous competitors often masquerade as patients and spread untrue negative propaganda instead of focusing on their own practice. By the way, you do not shine brighter by dimming the light of others. With concern your untrue comment regarding my office  staff members, I wish to state here, for the record, that  they do always endeavor to be kind, courteous and helpful to all my patients which is a fact confirmed by everyone that actually calls or visits my office . Also, I do always employ safe and good surgical techniques to achieve best results and try to fully satisfy all my patients by conducting many before surgery visits and post surgery follow up visits. We keep in close touch with our patients so that they feel very cared for, and well looked after. Patient satisfaction and happiness are always our top priorities.

Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr Zakhary performed a filler and muscle relaxer procedures to me for my lips, cheeks and chin. I feel good and I look great. All my family members and my friends noticed the different . Thay tell me that I look lots of years younger. I have a natural look and I love the results. Thank you Dr. Zakhary and your staff is very helpful . I am very pleased that I went to Dr Zakhary. . I recommend Dr. Zakhary to anyone who want to trust his or her face with a Professinal Facial Cosmatic Doctor .

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction. We are so happy that you are loving your results and we wish to always make you happy with how you look and feel.

Submitted September 7, 2017

I had rhinoplasty done about two months ago. The results are incredible and even better than what I have expected! There is still a lot of healing and it takes about a year to see the full result. When she took the cast off after two weeks I was still very swollen but could see right away that the shape of my nose was amazing and so natural. I had a large bump on my bridge, the nose was crooked to the right side, it was droopy and so much work needed to be done. It took her 3 hours but the end results are natural and so beautiful. I would go through it again in a heart beat even though the swelling was pretty bad the first months but I picked up a really bad cold while traveling so it slowed down the healing process. But if you tape your nose every night and follow her instruction the swelling will go down faster. I feel so happy and so confident like never before! She is amazing and I would recommend her to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Very positive experience with Dr. Zakhary and her staff!! Would not hesitate to recommend friends and family. I felt completely comfortable with the staff since the first consultation. Surgery went great and healing went much better than expected. So very happy I chose Dr. Zakhary. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I had a rhinoplasty with dr. Zakhary back in October. From the first consultation to the surgery and follow up appointments Dr. Zakhary made me feel comfortable and answered any and all of my questions. She shows how much she cares about her patients and there wasn't a time where I couldn't get ahold of her or one of her staff members. Shelby was so kind and helpful and Stephanie always answered any of my questions and was accommodating. It's been 6 months since I've had my surgery and I can honestly say I love my nose. I would highly recommend Dr. Zakhary to anyone. Thank you Dr. Zakhary and staff!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Zakhary for over the past 8 years for my botox treatments. I would not trust anyone else with my face! I send many friends and family to her for treatments and for surgical procedures

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment