Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kristina Zakhary

I was in serious need of a nose job and had a rhinoplasty done by Dr Zakhary. She told me up front that she could not totally guarantee the result because a lot of it depends on how I heal, but in the end my result was outstanding. It changed my life. This is what I learned that can hopefully help the readers - so many rhinoplasty surgeons claim to be the most talented, the best way to judge is to ask to see before and after pictures. However, the "after" pictures have to be at least 6 weeks after the procedure. By then, a lot of swelling is gone and you see a real result. I visited 3 plastic surgeons in Calgary, and none of them were willing to show me as many pictures as Dr Zakhary. She has done so many rhinoplasties. I chose her and I was not disappointed at all. I Highly recommend this doctor if you are looking to get a rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you for your kind review. We are always happiest when our patients are happy and pleased with their results. It is my goal to try to give you a positive experience from initial consultation to final follow up appointment. I agree with you that viewing before and after photos is a key part of your decision making process since it will give you an idea of the surgeon's work and results. It is also encouraged to ask as many questions as you can in order to feel confident and comfortable when you are making your decision to proceed with surgery. Thank you again for your kind words.

Submitted April 29, 2016

I knew right after meeting Dr. Zakhary that I wanted her to do my rhinoplasty surgery with her. I am impressed with the level of care and most importantly the level of information provided about the procedure. From the first consultation to the day of surgery and follow up appointments Dr. Zakhary was honest and answered all my questions, explained to me in thorough detail the surgical procedure and showed me a ton of before & after pictures before my surgery. Dr. Zakhary is very knowledgeable and you can tell she genuinely cares about her patients and she will give you her undivided attention during the consultation and at every follow-up appointment. She is always just an email away and you can even email her secretary if you have any issues. She always replies back within an hour. Even on the day of the surgery she made me feel completely at ease even though I was extremely scared. I had a rhinoplasty surgery two weeks ago and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results so far. Although my results are far from being complete since it's only been two weeks post surgery, I am really please I chose Dr. Zakhary. When she took the cast off after two weeks yesterday I was still swollen but could see right away that the shape of my nose was amazing and so natural. I found the staff and especially Dr. Zakhary exceptional. I would highly recommend Dr. Zakhary for rhinoplasty surgery. Thank you so much Dr. Zakhary and staff and I really can’t wait to see the final result in a year.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Zakhary is amazing. I have to say, I’ve been self conscious of my nose since I was a teen. I only recently mustered up the courage to get it fixed. After researching a few plastic surgeons I met Dr Zakhary. She is actually an ENT who specializes in plastic surgery of the face. That is why I chose her, because she studied noses, pretty much does nose jobs all the time and she doesn’t dabble in other plastic surgeries. She listened to my concerns and came up with a plan how to fix my nose. I had my rhinoplasty with Dr Zakhary 6 months ago and I couldn’t be happier. She changed my life for the better.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I have seen Dr. Zakhary for a series of 4 PRP treatments. I am very pleased with her bedside manner, and attention to detail. Dr. Zakhary always ensures you are comfortable, as well as satisfied with your results! I am extremely happy with my results. My skin texture and tone has improved significantly! I have especially noticed a difference in the scarring! Dr. Zakhary and all her staff are incredibly nice people and they will always give you their most honest/professional opinion.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

couple of days back i had rhinoplasty surgery with dr zakhary.I used to have crooked deviated nose,after surgery results are beyond my expectations.I was very shocked as i saw my nose on first appointment after surgery,it was straight & sharp.I'm very lucky & thankful that i choose her for the job,she's the best anyone could have.Must recommend her to family & friends.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

2 weeks ago, Dr Zakhary performed a rhinoplasty on myself and I found the staff, and especially Dr Zakhary exceptional. From the initial visit last year to my most recent visit yesterday, I am impressed with the level of care and most importantly the level of information provided about the procedure. Being greeted by cheerful, knowledgeable staff and always a big welcome smile from Dr Zakhary has made it a pleasure to visit the clinic and I found the Dr very honest and open with all my questions and concerns . Although my results are far from being complete since it's only been 2 weeks post surgery, I am really pleased I chose this Dr. I highly recommend this Dr for rhinoplasty and I will definitely use this Dr again for future procedures.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I had a chin implant completed roughly 4 years ago and still don’t have feeling one one side of my lip and chin, leaving me with a crooked smile. At this point I regret having the procedure completed as I would rather have a straight smile. The staff was friendly and informative prior to the procedure, however, I found the post procedure to be unhelpful and not very accommodating. In my initial consultation, nothing was mentioned about nerve damage, however, after the procedure I was told that nerve damage was a potential outcomeand that there was no way to mitigate the issue. Had I known that this was a potential risk at the beginning, I probably would not have proceeded with the surgery.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I have been going to see Dr.Zakhary for years. I was recommended by another Dr. Corrina Iampen. I always am welcomed to the clinic like an old friend. Dr. Zakhary is not only fantastic in all the treatments and procedures I have had done, she genuinely cares about my well being. That alone is uncommon. She will answer any question you may have as bizarre as they may be. I am a severe Migraine sufferer, Dr. Zahhary has been treating me since after I underwent brain Surgery. She is able to reduced the amount of pain I experience. I have recommended her to many close friends and continue to do so.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I had a neck lift with Dr Zakhary about 6 months ago. It turned out beautifully. No noticeable scars and I have received so many comments about how great I look. I absolutely would recommend Dr Zakhary to anyone considering facial surgery. She is very talented at what she does, but she is also very good with people. I would go back for sure if I felt I needed any other surgery.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Zakhary for several years. She does my facial treatments and botox, as well as that of my friends. I recently had a very bad head cold and couldn't get into my family doctor, and when I went for my botox treatment with Dr. Zakhary, she noticed that I was sick and gave me great medications and advice that helped me so much. She saved my holidays and I cannot thank her enough. She is an example of somebody who really cares about her patients, and doesn't just treat them a number. I recommend her to anybody who wants a caring and attentive doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's response
Thank you very much for your kind review. I want you to be reassured that first and foremost, I am a doctor and your medical wellbeing is so very important to me. All my patients are very important to me and health is the most important thing in our doctor-patient relationship. I will always do my best to help you in any way possible to both look and feel your best. Thank you again.

Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp