You may also like

Rate Dr. Kristina Zakhary

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's Ratings

An amazing doctor. I've been going to Dr. Zakhary since my rhinoplasty 5 years ago, which I'm still delighted with. It's boosted my confidence professionally. I see her for botox and recently had a filler done in my nasolabial folds. Every time she does a procedure, she's precise, caring and sets high expectations of herself. She did a terrific job. She's also got a great aesthetic sense. So the result is consistently high quality and exceeds my expectations. I once went to another specialist for filler and I could see the difference. Kristina is the best and most qualified in this area.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2896534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

Dr. Zakhary is a fabulous doctor. She did my Rhinoplasty in March 2014 and I could not be happier with the results and the process. Throughout the process, she answered all of my questions and kept me calm. I had minimal discomfort and felt that Dr. Zakhary went above and beyond to make sure everything went well. I strongly recommend Dr. Zakhary. She is a patient, diligent and understanding doctor and made my experience as positive as it could have been.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2889233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

recommande Dr. Kristina Zakhary a 150%, i've had a brow lift and upper eyelid surgery. The scars are not visible. It as changed the way I feel about myself and gave me alot of confidence in myself also. She is so attentive and generous, the staff make you feel confortable. Go, dont wait, you'll know what i'm talking about.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2886226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

After contemplating septorhinoplasty for years I finally got the courage to go ahead and do it. I researched for a few months and decided to go and see Dr. Zakhary. I felt very comfortable with the fact that she specializes in rhinoplasty. It's true what everyone is saying below that Dr. Zakhary is so kind, doesnt rush you and shares realistic expectations. She immediately made me feel comfortable and she listened and showed that she knew exactly what I needed to help create a nose that would suit my face without changing my overall look too much. I have had my surgery 6 weeks ago and I cannot express to you how happy I am. Once I had the splint removed 2 weeks after surgery, and could really see myself again I just cried. It is exactly how I always envisioned I should look yet I still look like me. It's not overdone, it's me just improved. She has exceeded my expectations. I can't wait to see how much better it looks in the months ahead. As far as the staff goes I dealt with Shelby mostly and she was amazing! :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2882674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Zachary is a very kind, caring, and patient doctor. I have been seeing her for just over a year now and have found her to be punctual, very knowledgeable and professional. One of the many things I like about her is that she takes the time to really answer any questions or concerns I have and provides options for me to consider. Her goal is always the best result possible! She is a one of a kind doctor who takes the time to know her patients and truly cares about them. Her support staff are all very friendly and welcoming. I am very happy with my results with Dr. Zachary and would not hesitate to recommend her to others.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2879853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr Zakhary 6 months ago to reduce a hump on my nose and straighten a crooked nose. The results have been life changing and I'm so happy, I can finally breathe from my nose. I had previously consulted with a prominent plastic surgeon who said my nose was so large he could drive a truck through it. That really affected my self esteem in a negative way. Dr Zakhary's bedside manner is sweet and she is an artist and expert in her field. I already recommended my brother to go to see her because he is considering rhinoplasty after seeing my beautiful outcome. I would highly recommend Dr Zakhary for rhinoplasty surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2877418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr Kristina did my forehead lift and eyelid lift surgery two months ago and now she is treating my ski for anti aging. My friends and family have told me how fresh I look so I feel like my results are very natural. People have stopped asking me if I'm tired or angry, so I feel great about the results overall. Sometimes I have to wait for my follow up appointment, but I understand that she's a very busy lady, and she spends good quality time with me when it's my turn. I really like her because she seems invested in my good satisfaction. I am going to continue to use her as my plastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Kristina Zakhary removed a cyst from my back. She was very informative and even helped my with some sun damaged skin problems (without charge). Very friendly and informative.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2876716].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 25, 2015

Being a patient of Dr. Zakhary's has been an absolute pleasure! Ever since my first consultation, I knew she was the right doctor to perform my rhinoplasty. When discussing my nose on the Consultation appt she understood exactly what I wanted and what would look good on me. She answered every question I had and not only is she knowledgable, but she is also extremely kind and compassionate as well. My surgery was just two weeks ago and while I was waiting in my assigned room, before surgery, she came in and talked to me about the procedure, making me confident and reassured that everything was going to be fine. I was extremely nervous, but she made me feel so much better. I would 100% DEFINITELY recommend going to her for rhinoplasty surgery. She will put your health first, as she did with me seeing as I have a heart murmur, she got me to a cardiologist first. She kept in contact with my family doctor too, proving that she truly cares about the well being of her patients. My nose is still swollen but looks better than before surgery. If you're in Calgary, don't hesitate on Dr. Zakhary because she is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2869851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I just had my one year follow up appointment with Dr Zakhary for my septirhinoplast that she did for me to take off a big bump on my nose and lift a very droopy tip. I cannot be more happy. I have way more self-confidence and the best part is it looks so natural that only my closest friends and family can tell that I had surgery. Everyone else just commented how I look good but didn't really guess what was different. My decision to go ahead with surgery didn't come easy. I really researched a lot of Calgary plastic surgeons and finally I decided to go with Dr Zakhary because she actually trained in nose surgery and plastic surgery of the face, so I really felt comfortable that she knew what to do with my nose, compared to a plastic surgeon who does surgery for breasts, tummy tucks, etc. At my first consultation, she explained exactly what she was planning to do to achieve my goals, and also explained the risks of surgery. It was scary to hear, but informative because every operation does have risks of complications and the doctor should know how to address them if they happen. At my second appointment, we reviewed the plan for my surgery and I felt I was in really good hands. She was very confident and on the day of surgery, she came and took time to talk to me to prepare me fort recovery. Her staff is very organized and called me to remind me of all my follow up appointments. A year later, I am very happy with my nose, and my confidence is soaring. I'm sad I won't be having any more appointments with Dr. Zakhary but maybe I will go to see her for Botox in the future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2869383].votes_count ]]