Ratings for Dr. Kristina Zakhary

Honestly I had a great experience with Dr. Kristina. I have alot of trouble getting myself to deal with my body issues and going to see her really opened my eyes. I had a great consultation with her, leaving her office I felt well educated and I felt like I left with alot more confidence and knowledge allowing me to make an educated decision. Dr. Kristina is very professional and has great bedside manner. I had been to see other plastic surgeons in the past and did not get the same feeling at all. With others I left feeling very self conscious and felt like I was being talked into doing surgery rather than allowing myself to make my own decision. The staff there is very friendly and helpful as well. I would definately recommend Dr. Kristina to others.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Zakhary took time to listen and explain to me the process. The results of my acne treatment was successful and I feel so much better. Before her, I tried so many things that didn't work. She listened to my wishes and took time to get to know me and delivered to me a good result. She's a real professional.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Zakhary is good, but I feel that a great deal of her reviews are fake.

Submitted January 29, 2016

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Some years ago I went to Dr. Zakhary to be treated for basal cell cancer and during the course of my visit spoke with her about cosmetic procedures. Now that my basal cell cancer is taken care of, I see her for facial cosmetic work. I appreciate her kindness and honesty. found her to be a very kind and compassionate doctor with a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Zakhary conducted a rhinoseptoplasty on me six weeks ago, and the results are precisely what I expected. I can breathe better, and my nose was reshaped just as we had discussed. The doctor really does great work. Additionally, Dr. Zakhary was a pleasure to deal with. She was usually very punctual, clearly knew what she was talking about during the consultations, and was very kind and compassionate throughout the process. She consulted with me again immediately before the surgery, and then checked on me twice in the recovery room after the surgery. She also responded very promptly to any queries I had post-operation. She continues to provide valuable information and advice during my post-op follow-up appointments. The results are excellent - I have received nothing but compliments. If you're getting your nose done, this type of surgery carries risks and my opinion is that you couldn't be in better hands.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I was very careful in my research when looking for a Surgeon to operate on my nose. Dr. Zakhary performed Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty and it was the best money I've ever spent. The results were amazing and very natural. Dr. Zakhary is extremely talented both technically and artistically and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for outstanding results. She was very easy and professional to deal with both pre and post-op as well :)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I didn't want anything drastic done, just a deviated septum corrected and to shave down a slight roman nose. She said she would round the tip a bit to create balance for my new nose. She did exactly what we discussed and my results are virtually perfect. And they are so subtle that no one can tell what I've done, only that I "look different." My new nose is one of the best decisions I have ever made. She is also not one of those aloof or snooty Doctor's we're all used to, so that's a plus.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I had a very good experience with Dr. Zakhary. She was understanding and nice to me. Very easy to talk to her and you can tell that she definitely knows what she's doing. I wanted to thank her for all of her help. My facelift results came out amazing and all of the follow up appointments were great. The staff who work for her are very professional. They are always willing to talk to you and help you.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I chose Dr Zakhary as my rhinoplasty surgeon for her international reputation in this surgery. I have to say it's the best decision I have ever made. She is a head and neck surgeon who is specialized in facial plastic surgery. This means that she only does plastic surgery of the face and nose. She really listened to my concerns and reviewed her plan with me in detail on two separate occasions. I was so confident in her, but was scared of surgery and my final result. I am now a few months post surgery and I love my new nose. I got so many positive comments but no one knew what I had done. I am really grateful to Dr Zakhary and her staff. I just can't stop saying good things about my experience. My advice: just go with Dr Zakhary, she's the BEST.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Kristina Zakhary's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Honestly I had a great experience with Dr. Kristina. I have alot of trouble getting myself to deal with my body issues and going to see her really opened my eye..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary took time to listen and explain to me the process. The results of my acne treatment was successful and I feel so much better. Before her, I tried s..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is good, but I feel that a great deal of her reviews are fake."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is very professional and always does an amazing job on my Botox and fillers. I am very happy with my results. "

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Some years ago I went to Dr. Zakhary to be treated for basal cell cancer and during the course of my visit spoke with her about cosmetic procedures. Now that m..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary conducted a rhinoseptoplasty on me six weeks ago, and the results are precisely what I expected. I can breathe better, and my nose was reshaped just..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Example rating for tomorrow: Dr. Zakhary conducted a rhinoseptoplasty on me six weeks ago, and the results are precisely what I expected. I can breathe bette..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very careful in my research when looking for a Surgeon to operate on my nose. Dr. Zakhary performed Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty and it was the best money ..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was very careful in my research when looking for a Surgeon to operate on my nose. Dr. Zakhary performed Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty and it was the best money ..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I didn't want anything drastic done, just a deviated septum corrected and to shave down a slight roman nose. She said she would round the tip a bit to create b..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a very good experience with Dr. Zakhary. She was understanding and nice to me. Very easy to talk to her and you can tell that she definitely knows what sh..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Kristina, tell us about the patient who died when you lacerated one of his intracranial arteries..... "

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr Zakhary as my rhinoplasty surgeon for her international reputation in this surgery. I have to say it's the best decision I have ever made. She is a h..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was shocked to learn that she is not a plastic surgeon."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had two procedures with Dr Zakhary over the years - a facelift and a forehead lift with blepharoplasty. Both times I received outstanding care from the f..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had primary open rhinoplasty with Dr. Zakhary about 6 months ago. I had always disliked my nose since I was a teenager. I am 44 years old now, and had decided..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I called Dr Zahkary's office to book a consultation for rhinoplasty. The assistant I spoke to warned me that Dr Zahkary doesn't like to perform rhinoplasty on p..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After doing research, I found Dr. Zakhary to be rated one of the top surgeons close to me, and she definitely is the best! My whole experience, from the consult..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It's taken me a long time to write this... But I found this doctor to be extremely rude and self righteous. I even over heard her talking negativity towards a ..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been 4 weeks since Dr. Zakhary inserted filler in my naso-labial folds and botox on my forehead. She did a great job. I'm in my early 40s. I feel re-..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Zakhary is an excellent plastic surgeon. My experience with doctor Zakhary has been very satisfying. I am her patient, she did rhinoplasty on me. I am ..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing doctor. I've been going to Dr. Zakhary since my rhinoplasty 5 years ago, which I'm still delighted with. It's boosted my confidence professionally...."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is a fabulous doctor. She did my Rhinoplasty in March 2014 and I could not be happier with the results and the process. Throughout the process, she ..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "recommande Dr. Kristina Zakhary a 150%, i've had a brow lift and upper eyelid surgery. The scars are not visible. It as changed the way I feel about myself and ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After contemplating septorhinoplasty for years I finally got the courage to go ahead and do it. I researched for a few months and decided to go and see Dr. Zakh..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zachary is a very kind, caring, and patient doctor. I have been seeing her for just over a year now and have found her to be punctual, very knowledgeable a..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr Zakhary 6 months ago to reduce a hump on my nose and straighten a crooked nose. The results have been life changing and I'm s..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kristina did my forehead lift and eyelid lift surgery two months ago and now she is treating my ski for anti aging. My friends and family have told me how fr..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristina Zakhary removed a cyst from my back. She was very informative and even helped my with some sun damaged skin problems (without charge). Very friendl..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Being a patient of Dr. Zakhary's has been an absolute pleasure! Ever since my first consultation, I knew she was the right doctor to perform my rhinoplasty. Whe..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my one year follow up appointment with Dr Zakhary for my septirhinoplast that she did for me to take off a big bump on my nose and lift a very droopy..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zakhary did my rhinoplasty 3 years ago, I was referred to her by my family doctor who gas seen her past patients who were happy, so I felt confident in my ch..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been putting this off for a while but after reading some of the reviews im going to do this. I had rhinoplasty done with Kristina 3 years ago. My results w..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Rhinoplasty with Dr. Zakhary. This is my honest review of this doctor, I have waited the full year for my Rhinoplasty results to show, and I recommend waiting o..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zakhary is one of the best doctors around. She never tells you what procedure you should do or up sells anything. She will ask you what you would like to ach..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a long time patient of Dr. Zakhary's. I trust her 100%. She is a very skilled and talented Dr. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Sh..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you are contemplating a procedure with Dr. Zakhary, run as far as you can. This "doctor" is the most greedy, money hungry woman in the industry. She absolute..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Zakhary and decided to check the reviews. All seem pretty good, however, I am concerned with the comments and details regarding her possi..."

June 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.facialcosmeticsurgery.ca" to "http://www.facialcosmeticsurgery.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2S 2S7". Address has been updated from "None" to "2303 4 Street Southwest Suite 803, Calgary". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14034503759".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This review is concerning Dr. Zakhary's staff via telephone contact. Presumably they do what she tells them to do - very high pressure marketing tactics from t..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Zackary for over 5 years she has always been completely honest and would never suggest treatments that she does not think is necessary. I ..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I began seeing Dr. Zakhary last spring for Botox treatment and fillers for wrinkles and acne scars. She is very friendly and despite being very busy, she is alw..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Been a client for two years and very pleased with results "

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kristina Kakhary, Researching and deciding to have my recent procedure was a very exciting yet uncertain experience. I appreciate that you took the time to..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is an excellent doctor. I have been seeing her for many years now. I always go to her for Botox, and fillers and skin care treatment. She is an hone..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "CPSA disciplines Dr. Kristina Zakhary for unprofessional conduct! October 24, 2013 CPSA disciplines Dr. Kristina Zakhary for unprofessional conduct On Janua..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "How much you guys paid for just to get a plastic surgery?"

February 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery for a deviated septum and rhinoplasty to correct my profile after breaking my nose years ago. I am 2 weeks into my recovery and I can already brea..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr Zakhary was amazing. This being my first Botox treatment I was very nervous and right away she made me feel so very comfortable and at eas..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Zakhary was wonderful. I approached her with an unsightly bump on my nose, and asked her if she could help me get rid of it. Dr. Zakhary ..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is a talented doctor and I would to sincerely thank her for her wonderful expertise and skills, great demeanor and absolute professionalism. Dr. Zak..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a professional colleague and patient of Dr Zakhary. I happen to know that she has many happy and satisfied patients because she is a doctor of great skill..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "this doctor was suspended for unprofessional conduct by the college of physicians and surgeons of alberta - I'm sure she is also "fluffing" her own comments - s..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Zakhary. After she fixed my stretched earlobes, she helped my self confidence a lot. She is a truly amazing surgeon and a remarkable doctor who reall..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary did my rhinoplasty and my mother's facelift almost 2 years later. I still go to her because she does my botox treatments (personally, not her nurse)..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr Zakhary for a consult and she is extremely rude and unprofessional. I googled her name when I got home and saw that the College of Physicians &..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I felt like 'my face was falling in' after 50...undereye wrinkles, hollow cheeks, but I was nervous about looking like those 'real housewives' with balloon-like..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is great! It took only a week and my surgery wound is healed..she is second to none and the best doctor i've ever known so far.. If there's more rate than e..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She is the best. Patient, meticulous, not in a hurry to get out of the office. Her work is excellent and the after surgery care is over and above. I have an imm..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been doing my Botox and filler treatments with Dr Kristina for years and I have to say, she is kind and thoughtful. When I passed my dentistry qualifyin..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a facelift surgery performed by Dr Zakhary and I cannot say enough good things about her. I feel so much more confident and she was there for me whenever ..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I went for a consultation.They charged me 100.00.waited over 1 1/2 hours Seen the doctor who was on the phone and talking to me no more than 5 minute..Wasn't ..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Zakhary for a number of years. I get regular Botox injections and occasional fillers. I am always happy with the experience and ser..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I find it interesting that the past few negative reviews have been followed immediately by a flurry of rave reviews. Seems to me someone is trying to manipulat..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My rhinoplasty surgery by Dr Zakhary was a year ago and I'm very happy with my result, it's always a pleasure going to see her for follow ups because her bedsid..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is very realistic in her consultation and explained to me what can and cannot be achieved. She is very good at what she does and that is why she som..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zachary told me in May that I would be booking a rhinoplasty for January if I came back for a consult the first working day of November. When I went to the ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I liked Dr. Zakhary's care and her post-op care, I felt special. I felt immediately comfortable with Dr. Zakhary. She was polite, very knowledgeable and sincere..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is a very skilled and knowledgeable doctor with a fantastic bedside manner. She takes the time to answer your questions and address all your concern..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Worst mistake of my life! Don't go this Doctor and don't trust her cheesy smile. Its been 3 years since my rhinoplasty surgery and I still can't breath. My husb..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty by Dr Zakhary a few months ago and I really wanted a subtle natural result, to take down a bump on my nose and lift my tip. I was very speci..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Zakhary for a rhinoplasty earlier this year, and I must say I am unhappy with the results. I wanted one thing to be changed and my entire nose ended u..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started to see Dr. Zakhary for botox for cosmetic purposes and am always over joyed with her work. She is very up front and honest. Her treatment has actually..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Zakhary get Botox and Fillers. The consultation went very well and I got answers to all my questions. The doctor was very professional and her..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have a problem with my upper eyelids being saggy. I went to see a prominent plastic surgeon in Calgary who spent 2 seconds with me and then told me I needed a..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was referred by an MD. Made the apt but was not given and information over the phone. I had to wait almost an hour when I got there. I was booked for what I ..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had Rhinoplasty surgery done in June 2014 with Dr. Kristina Zakhary, she is a wonderful Doctor & a perfectionist. She is very thorough and upfront about what ..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of a kind, amazing surgeon! I've had a bad previous experience with a plastic surgeon but she completely changed my outlook on surgery and what a profession..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed a nose job and chin implant and went to see Dr Zakhary for consult and surgery. Results look how I wanted, her staff is very helpful and polite. The ex..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zakhary is highly skilled and meticulous in her work. She repaired my torn earlobes and did a great job. Now I can wear earrings and feel comfortable about h..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Extremely rude and disorganized! Not professional !"

September 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zakhary is my doctor and she is always available for me when I need her. She gives me sound advice and has always only recommended a treatment if she felt ..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The worst ever!!!!!!!!!!!!, Waste of time, useless."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zakhary is excellent. I have had multiple moles removed and the results are fantastic."

September 10, 2014

February 7, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Ear, Nose and Throat" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

November 11, 2011