Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Felber

She does type on the computer a lot but I liked her. She was very compassionate and very helpful. I will go back to her.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I feel Dr. Felber is proactive. She doesn't just wait until you are sick to help you make decisions. She works to keep you healthy.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

1. Barely looked at me the entire visit due to typing on her computer 2. Rude and condescending attitude throughout interview by physician and nurse (I know it's a new computer system, but nothing should get in the way of providing patient care... Even if that care is listening) 3. I was rushed through every answer to every question and made to feel that my answers were never adequate (despite the questions being those of a subjective nature). 4. All in all I too felt Dr. Felber was cold and I left the office embarrassed and angry for having shared private health information with someone who seemed to care so little. I will not be back.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Part time Dr. Felber may, or may not, be so afraid of litigation that she has rendered herself, as a doctor, largely ineffective. In my case, I asked her about 5 ongoing maladies listed on my PDA and weeks later she has no recollection of most of it and acted on only one of them. She gave me a child's dosage for high cholesterol so small, (240 lb 6'2" male) had I not checked I'd have gone on to a heart attack thinking everything had been done that could be done. I asked her twice for 5 Ambien as I infrequently have sleeping problems. She just doesn't hear maybe, or maybe has short term memory problems or has a one customer two problem only policy. They're all very nice there but if I was really sick, and didn't need a prescription, I'd rather have a biker or a cab driver.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Susan M. Felber's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Kaiser-Permanente