Ratings for Dr. Matthew Quinn

had to grind down bottom teeth as cap he made fell off twice 2nd opinion dr said teeth should never be ground down and he left little to work with grinding teeth flat i would never recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Quinn is careful and meticulous. I have poorly calified teeth and have seen about 14 dentists in my 79 years. One of them was Dr. Myron Warnick, the head of Restorative Dentistry at the University of Washington. He showed pictures of my mouth in lectures he gave worldwide - as an example of some poor dentistry. When he retired, I thought I'd never find another dentist so meticulous. But my luck held, and I was delighted to experience the skilled and conscientious work of Dr. Quinn.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I have lots of experience with dentists and he is by far the best. He cares about his patients, is so wise and knowledgeable and his work is fantastic. He is understanding, listens to you, and is also great with Kids. Very professional, friendly and does great work . I would recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Quinn was a complete failure. Could not complete the procedure and had to refer me to a more competant dentist. I recommend everyone to stay away unless you want to have 3 appointments lots of $$ spent all to have to see another dentist and pay them.

Submitted December 13, 2016

Having many years of dental work behind me I was disappointed in the work that Dr Quinn did. Problems with the root canal, problems with the crown, etc. It was not a pleasant experience. Front end staff screwed up billing to Insurance company

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Great dentist. Takes time to explain procedures, doesn't chapt your ear off with personal stories, great bedside manor, thorough with his work and provides lots of options if you are faced with getting any additional work done. Only complaint I have is more about the admin staff. They try and push the other dentist on you and make you feel awkward requesting the dentist you want to see (Quinn) going to the dentist us uncomfortable for a lot of people. You should be able to choose who you want to see! Quinn is the best in the city for sure.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

DR. QUINN IS THE BEST... DARE I SAY IN ALL OF B.C......YES HE IS GREAT LET ME TELL YOU FEAR NOT YOU FEEL WELCOME AND THE STAFF ARE GREAT I FEEL SO LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND DR.QUINN WITH MY FEARS HE SOON PUT THEM IN THE PAST AND WILL PHONE YOU AT HOME AFTER YOUR DENTAL WORK TREATMENT TO SEE HOW YOUR DOING ON SCALE 1 TO 10 HE IS ONE IN A MILLION THE VERY BEST

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Very happy with Dr. Quinn and staff. Absolutely hate going to the dentist and have a bunch of dental problems but he treated me with respect and was made me feel comfortable. He does his work well and is willing to explain and work with you.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Commented on my weight and "morbidity". That was rude. His hygienist tried to upsell me a 200 dollar toothbrush, saying I'd only have to brush once a day - they have a deal with SonicCare. But he seems up to date with all the latest technology, so that's something.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I am a highly sensitive person who has PTSD; I avoid going to the dentist; actually had not been to one in 7 years. Dr. Quinn and his staff were wonderful - compassionate, kind, patient. I felt comfortable going there. Had work done on the upper and lower jaw, did not even feel the needles. Truly amazing.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012