Ratings for Dr. Victoria R. Staiman

I am a past patient of Chesapeake Urology. I needed to be seen again. I make an appointment with Dr. Staiman, and she keeps canceling the afternoon before (repeated pattern). This causes problems because work arrangements are made, can't wait forever for medical care, etc. They don't seem to care. Look elsewhere!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I saw Dr. Staiman the other week for treatment of a UTI. I had several questions but she acted as though she had no time for me. I was literally in her office for 5 min. When I tried to ask a question, she got up and was walking out of the room while I continued to talk. She motioned for me to follow her and I had to continue my questions as she escorted me to the area to pay. I did not like this at all and will not return.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

I had a severe bladder injury during a c-section. Dr. Staiman operated on me and has treated me since. She is an expert in her field, and has amazing bed-side manners. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Staiman was very considerate in responding to all my questions regarding my condition. She spent an extended amount of time with me after the procedure, explaining the results and the course of treatment. She is extremely skilled and professional. I give her the highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr. Victoria R. Staiman's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1993)

Healthnet