Ratings for Dr. Deborah Greengrass

Best doctor I've ever had. She is very kind and professional, always calls back when you have questions. She takes her time and really listens to your concerns. She put me at ease with her support after another doctor basically told me I couldn't have kids. I recommend Dr. Greengrass to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Worst experience ever. She does not return phone calls. Wait time is long. I did not feel that she listened to my concerns nor did she address them. Typical in and out in 5-10 minutes visit. Maybe you all will have better luck.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

She was wonderful. I would recommend her to everyone I know. Smart,knowledgeable and most of all kind, sweet and honest. I have been to many doctors in my life and she by far is the best. Please ask for her, you will be very happy.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Excellent. Very sweet, kind, and intelligent. Took her time to hear all my questions and new just as much as the doctors. I have been a patient in the office for 8 years and have had 2 children there, now on my 3rd. She is a great addition to the team; would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

She is so understanding, and dedicated. She called me back immediately and went out of her way making me feel as if I was her only patient. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009