Ratings for Dr. Steve McDonald

We depend on Steve for our care. He is a blessing to us and our community. He worked hard me with me to get my sugars and blood pressure control fixed, was there when my husbnd died, and always willing to work us in.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

My Husband and I can always depend on him to get us and our kids seen when we are sick. They even called to check on us later.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Love him. staright forward. Worked us in quickly for illness.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Awesome care worked us in when we were sick. Great bedside and very attentive

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Great care and service today. Worked my kids in today when their regular doc would not see them as my regular doc was " too busy". He found that they had flu and took care of there flu. I will be switching my family care to Steve

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Steve has been our family Nurse Practitioner for over 4 years. He is an great example of what a Physician should be (Take note Docs! You’re missing something in Medical School). He has our family members trust. He is compassionate, honest, cares, and sits and really listens to what your concerns are. He takes time to explain why he wants to perform lab tests, prescribe medications, and treatments. He has worked us in numerous times even when all appointments were filled. The biggest compliment comes from my children when they see him as they run up and surround him with hugs and smiles. P.S. My 6 year old Mattie “Loves Doc McDonald”. What better recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Tops in my book. Even when he's full, he'll work my kids in. They love him and we do too.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Well he fixed my nagging bursitis that has been troubling me for 10 months. Saw Sr. Steve for the first time, examined my shoulder then gave me a shot into the shoulder and 4 days later its gone. Did not even feel the shot. I can now freely move my right arm and shoulder without pain. Will be switching my care from my old doctor to Dr. Steve.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

I have been seeing Mr. McDonald for 3 years now. He has worked me in several times when I have been ill. I have seen one other "doctor" locally and will now only see Steve. He takes time to listen to my husband and my problems, and answer questions. We consider him more than our doctor. He's our friend. My daughter also brings her three children to him and they love seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Awesome! Took care of an illness that my EX local Dr. was sayin was nothing... Took the time to listen to my concerns. Would recomend him to anyone. My whole family has switched to Steve.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013