Ratings for Dr. David Chess

Excellent Doctor. Not used to the quality of his character in a London Doctor! Amazingly wonderful and solved my issue quite quickly.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I was lucky enough to have Dr. Chess as my surgeon for a bone graft on my femur. Great bedside manner. Very professional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr Chess is easy to talk to. He actually listens and he's not intimidating. 9/10 would go see him again. 10/10 with rice.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

lets get a petition going to get him back doing surgery

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Chess replaced my hip 7 years ago. I was only 36 and it changed my life. Today my hip is perfect. He was friendly, funny and comforting. His skill was incredible and having a minimally invasive hip surgery helped swiften my recovery and had me back to work fast. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

He was kind to me, listen with attention,was warm and gave me the impression that he had time for me. His recommendations were brilliant and his team of phisioterapist excellent.A perfect personality,combine with knowledge is an example how a Dr. shoud treat his patients. I hope that he can keep going for the sake of medicine and the benefit of us patients.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

It's too bad that Dave is no longer practicing - simply the best. When I was in the hospital, I asked the nurses who they would choose to replace a hip/knee and the reply was unanimous - Dave Chess. Need I say more?

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr.Chess is the best doctor I have ever had. He was caring and kind and very funny. I have never had a more supportive doctor in my entire life.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

No way ... not doing surgery ??? Dr. Chess replaced my hip when I was 51 when everyone else said I was "too young". My recovery was quick and I've been free of pain for 4 years. I recommend him to anyone who needs kness or hips!! He gave me back mobility, something I will never, ever forget. I hope this is just a short-term hiatus for he will be sorely missed. Down to earth; totally relaxed.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Chess is the sweetest kindest physician I've met in a very long time. I'm 27 and living with extreme hip pain from arthritis. he did my hip replacement 7 months ago and he did a great job. Dr. Chess had told me that he will not be doing surgery anymore for the time being and I was a little shocked and a bit saddened to hear this because I know he's such a great dr... i'll miss joking with him thats for sure!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012