Ratings for Dr. Carl D. Haycock

This doctor is thorough and personable. It was a relief to find a guy who cared. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr.Haycock is the best Dr in St George. He listens to my needs and talks to me like a human being. Kyra is also great and I love her company when I am in the waiting room which isn't for very long. Dr. Haycock spends a lot of time with me talking about medical things and how to improve my life. If it wasn't for Dr.Haycock I feel as if I would be lost and not able to receive the care I need. He isn't in it for the money or kick backs from pharm reps. I can tell this based off what he writes me and everything is almost always generic. My whole family see's Dr.Haycock I even take my 4 year old daughter in to see him. Dr.Haycock is the first dr I have been very upfront with about my life and I have seen him for so long he can tell when I am bothered or something isn't right. He is also in accordance with the law and will not write you something you do not need. Thank you Dr.Haycock.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

I was treated very badly by his secretary/WIFE. The Dr. himself was very knowledgeable. I know alot of friends that wont go to him anymore because of his secretary/wife. I was let go as a patient for no explainable reason. I feel I was descriminated because of the people I know that go to that Doctor. I tried to set an appointment multiple times to ask the doctor why I cant return to his office. And never got a response.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

Dr. Carl D. Haycock's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1995)