Ratings for Dr. Albert A. Talone

I worked for Dr. Talone back in the 80's remember me Doc Maryann Hickey? Remember when you asked me to get a "blue top" and I came back with a blue jacket for you lmao? Well folks I can honestly say that when you take yourself and/or your family members to Dr. Talone, you will never go to another Doctor again. He is theeeeee best ever!! Caring and Loving and full of compassion for each one that enters their practice. I give you my word as a former Employee for him, working side by side with him with the patients you will love this Doctor to pieces. THUMBS UP DOC I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! Maryann aka Hickey now Coberly

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Great doctors, and very friendly. They make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Talone has been my family Dr for many years. I have been very pleased with him. I went for a complete physical in 2005 simply because I hadn't had one for many years. Normally a colonoscopy isn't suggested until age 50. I was only 44 but he suggested I get one anyway. Dr Kayal in Mt Holly discovered a polyp. After the biopsy, I was told if it hadn't been found, I would have had full-blown colon cancer within 3-5 yrs. I feel Dr Talone is to thank for my health today. He is a wonderful, caring Dr and I will continue to go to him for many more years.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

I went to this doctor when I had the flu. It was after a surgery & I was really weak. I was very dehydrated,running a high fever & vomiting. I had never been this sick in my entire life. I literally thought I was going to die. I didn't think I was going to be able to get an appt this day because they are a very busy practice. I had called & was told they could not see me until a day or so later. I took tylenol & about an hour later they called me & said that they could fit me in. I got there (my mom had to drive me b/c I was too extremely weak). The nurse took my temperature, which was normal- since I had taken 2 extra strength tylenol. When she left the room, I overheard Dr. Talone ask her what my temperature was & she told him it was normal & he said, "Told you." I was too weak to speak up, but believe me, both my husband and I left that practice immediately.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

Dr. Albert A. Talone's Credentials

• Kansas City College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1975)

HealthPartners