Ratings for Dr. Christopher E. Bassil

Dr Bassil is the best! He was my doctor for the ten years I was in GA and I couldn't imagine a better Doctor. He is very knowledgable and kind. He has 3 locations and is always available. He also does procedures at Northside which is a very good hospital. At first I was a little hesitant about seeing a male gynecologist but within the first 5 minutes of meeting him I was at ease. He is a great doctor and I was very lucky to have had him as mine.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

My primary reason for seeing Dr. Bassil was for pain that started 8 months after myomectomy surgery performed by another doctor. I was seeking a second opinion and possibly treatment. According to the Clinical Supervisor, copies of my post op reports were received. During my appointment, he said he didn't have the records. These were needed for his opinion. He gave his opinion for the GI related issues. However, I left the office without answers to my main question... the sharp pelvic pain. Two weeks later, the pain worsened. I called his office. For 3 days, the Clinical Supervisor requested him to contact me. He finally responded and left a long voicemail not addressing the pain. Sadly, he wasn't being truthful by stating that he called a week ago. When I called back, as requested by him if needed, there was no response. Since then, another doctor said she believes this could be scar tissue forming after my surgery. Dr. Bassil is a healthcare professional. He acted irresponsibly.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Bassil is wonderful! He is genuinely interested and took great care of me during my pregnancy. He doesn't rush through appointments, and takes the time to make you feel comfortable, which is a fantastic thing in an OB/GYN!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. Christopher E. Bassil's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bassil is the best! He was my doctor for the ten years I was in GA and I couldn't imagine a better Doctor. He is very knowledgable and kind. He has 3 locatio..."

October 2, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.obgynofatlanta.com" to "http://www.obgynofatlanta.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "3890 Johns Creek Parkway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16787752300".

June 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Christopher" to "Christopher E."

October 20, 2013