Dr. Robyn M. Reese

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Robyn M. Reese

Dr. Robyn M. Reese's Ratings

best experience in a doctors office. she delivered all three of my children and always kept the kids entertained and involved with the pregnancy. I also had infertility issues and after three ob guns and a reproductive endocrinologist, she was the one who decided to get extra testing done and found out that I had a rare blood clotting disorder. I saw how over protective she was with her patients and it breaks my heart to see other patients being so ignorant when it comes to coming in for their ob care and ensuring the health of their baby (and themselves). Without hesitation, I recommend Robyn Reese CNM and Dr. Igel...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I was very unsatisfied with robin. We have had 3 baby's by robin on the fourth we missed 2 appointments after 6 and a half months and she just dropped us like we didn't matter. Wow we were devastated. The thing is we were on a first name basis with her and her staff. So no i would not recommended her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

We love Dr Reese. REcommended by the team at synergyfixme.com...dr rucker and dr parker. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][439301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2012

Excelent Staff! Excellent midwife! Excellent Doctor! They took such great care of me!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][439300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2012

Excellent experience..listened to my needs. Let my husband and daughter help with the delivery. Great office staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][439299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

I am going to Robyn for my first pregnancy right now. So far, everything has been wonderful. I was recommended to her by a L&D nurse friend of mine that says she is the best. I drive all the way from south St. Pete to Clearwater...She is THAT good!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][439298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2011

Robyn Reese is the best midwife you can get. She always takes a personal interest in her patients and always makes decisions on what her patients prefer. I have 2 kids now and if I would have known her when I was pregnant with my first daughter I would have gone to her immediately! She is very professional, very friendly, very helpful and VERY knowledgeable. She is the total package and if I have more kids I will ALWAYS go back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][439297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Most awesome OB ever. She takes a personal interest in all her patients and gives the best care possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][439296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Robyn is absolutely amazing. She delivered my son and my pregnancy was easy and worry free with her. she lets you know all precautions so you dont get worried later with tests and any question you have she answers and makes sure you arent confused. She is so amazing Im pregnant again and she will be delivering my baby. She also has a good sense of humor, she makes you feel better about things...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][439295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2010

Loved her. She made me feel very comfortable and if she wasnt so far away I would go back to her for my next birth

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][439294].votes_count ]]