You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Natalie Gaik

Receptionists are rude, snobby, unreasonable, inconsiderate, disrespectful, always in HORRIBLE moods and always are snotty towards you. Half the time they don't ask when would work for you to come back in, they write it down and hand it to you and thats it. That day doesn't work for you? It is the end of the world and the most difficult task because apparently the is no other time for you to come in. EVER. Would not talk to them if I didn't have to, left in tears one day because of how rude the woman was. Gaik told me my next appointment I would be getting my braces off; went in to find out that was but a lie and I have to wait another six weeks. When I finally got my braces off, they had an inexperienced woman take them off, scraped off more than just the glue, started grinding my enamel off, and then put my retainer in crooked. When Gaik finally came over, she took pictures of my crooked retainer and said nothing. Never went back, and still to this day, 3 YEARS LATER, my dentists find glue from my braces. HORRIBLE service, don't waste your money to be treated like dirt and have the job done horribly.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I never like to leave nasty comments about anyone - especially medical professionals, but I guess in this case it will be OK because Dr. Gaik is the farthest thing from professional. I really am surprised to know that she has been able to obtain a professional designation with what little knowledge she has about dental work, orthodontics, and just plain human empathy and compassion - absolutely terrible bedside manner. I guess when your Dad is a dentist, most everything in life becomes easier. Why bother learning anything when you don't really need to? Save yourself your hard-earned money and worry. Go somewhere else. I am now entering into a second orthodontic treatment (with a new orthodontist - thank God) because the first time around, Dr. Gaik thought it unimportant to correct my overbite, overjets, to leave my teeth on top and bottom completely unaligned and unsupported. This mistake is costing me Big Time.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Where to begin? I'm guessing most of the 'positive' reviews are fake. Natalie is literally the worst. Go to someone else and save yourself your breath. Her receptionists are terribly rude, she herself can get into bad moods and take it out on her patients (which is super unprofessional) and she took my braces off waay to early. My teeth are reverting back to their original crooked form and what do I benefit from it? $$$ down the drain. Thanks Nat, I need braces again, all thanks to your 'treatment.'

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I have been a patient of Natalie for about a year and a half, and still am. Her staff are awesome, but Natalie herself isn't. She has been very rude to me the past few appointments, and this recent appointment left me crying because of the way she spoke to me and made me feel. I had jaw surgery just recently and this recent appointment I had was my first time back after it. I had to see her because my surgeon wanted Natalie to put elastics on, because he couldn't the day I had seen him due to some of my hooks being broken and some of my brackets had broke because of the surgery. So I told Natalie what my surgeon told me and why I was there and she just completely ignored what I said and starts being rude and saying my surgeon should be the one to call her explaining everything and not me because I obviously "don't know anything". Oh I'm sorry? Its not like anyone told me that. And its not like I didn't call you ahead of time so you couldn't find this stuff out on your own before my appointment if you hadn't known what needed to be done? She always blames someone else for her mistakes... She will find any excuse to make you look like the bad guy because she's the "professional". She definitely doesn't act like it. I really wanted to cry because of how rudely she treated me. And I don't get that way when I'm upset or mad. But she really hurt my feelings, and I'm still super upset. I honestly never want to go there again after this... Every time I go I'm always harassed by her. Its terrible. I definitely don't recommend Dr. Natalie Gaik to anyone who needs braces.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

My daughter is receiving treatment now and I have been happy so far with Dr. Gaik herself and her staff other than the receptionists! They are so rude it's almost unbelievable. I hate calling in, they make me feel stupid. I can't believe that the doctor would allow her staff to speak to customers like this.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Well you get what you pay for certainly applies to Dr. Gaik. I can see why she is cheaper than everyone else. She doesn't have the first clue what she's doing and that's obvious by the reviews. I have never been so shocked or disgusted by a complete lack of competence. Save your money and go to a real orthodontist.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I couldn't be happier. After years of being told by others it would cost a fortune to fix my difficult teeth Dr Gaik was affordable and did an amazing job! So now Im not ashamed to smile or speak and show my teeth. She's also very nice and professional. There was no pressure or arrogance I felt with other local orthodontists. Her staff was pleasant and helpful to me and my husband. I can't thank her enough. I'm telling everyone to go to her!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr Gaik and her hygienists/orthodontists are amazing! My daughter loves them, and certainly makes going that much more pleasant. Her receptionists are BRUTAL. Rude, condescending, unfriendly, and entitled. I am forced to talk to them when setting up the next appointment, and I wouldn't Dare have the audacity to say that the suggested date/time won't work for me..... Because there is another level of condescension, rudeness just waiting.. Apparently, there are no other openings... In the history of the world??? Initially I was told that they would work around my schedule... Total lie..

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Gaik is extremely knowledgeable and professional. She is very kind and I have no complaints whatsoever. My teeth are perfectly straight. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr Natalie Gaik is very fair and honest. She is a wonderful professional woman who knows what she is doing. You may have to wait a bit to see her but go to any ortho practice and you will see the same. She is very good with all ages of people. Her clinical staff goes out of there way to make you feel comfortable. The front desk can be sharp at times but do have a busy schd to handle. If you want fair prices and a beautiful smile she is the one you should go. Overall a great experience! Highly reccomend her to all:)

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Natalie Gaik's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Receptionists are rude, snobby, unreasonable, inconsiderate, disrespectful, always in HORRIBLE moods and always are snotty towards you. Half the time they don't..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I never like to leave nasty comments about anyone - especially medical professionals, but I guess in this case it will be OK because Dr. Gaik is the farthest th..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Where to begin? I'm guessing most of the 'positive' reviews are fake. Natalie is literally the worst. Go to someone else and save yourself your breath. Her rece..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Natalie for about a year and a half, and still am. Her staff are awesome, but Natalie herself isn't. She has been very rude to me the ..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter is receiving treatment now and I have been happy so far with Dr. Gaik herself and her staff other than the receptionists! They are so rude it's almo..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Well you get what you pay for certainly applies to Dr. Gaik. I can see why she is cheaper than everyone else. She doesn't have the first clue what she's doing a..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't be happier. After years of being told by others it would cost a fortune to fix my difficult teeth Dr Gaik was affordable and did an amazing job! So n..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gaik and her hygienists/orthodontists are amazing! My daughter loves them, and certainly makes going that much more pleasant. Her receptionists are BRUTAL...."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gaik is extremely knowledgeable and professional. She is very kind and I have no complaints whatsoever. My teeth are perfectly straight. Would highly recomm..."

June 21, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drnataliegaik.com" to "http://www.drnataliegaik.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "L9A 4Y6". Address has been updated from "None" to "883 Upper Wentworth Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19053872938".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Natalie Gaik is very fair and honest. She is a wonderful professional woman who knows what she is doing. You may have to wait a bit to see her but go to any ..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "The receptionists here are often rude. The prices here are great though. You have to wait in line some days for like 30 minutes. You have to wait in the waiting..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible ....terrible ... very unprofessional right from the time you enter the waiting room .... my daughter has had five (5) root canals as a result of what ..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had my braces on for over 10 yrs on and off 4 times...she has no clue what she is doing. We had to involve the academy of dentistry when they tried to tell m..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "She is alright, her staff is very rude an unprofessional. She had one of her "helpers" put elastics on my braces and the women literally had no idea what she wa..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I found the receptionists rude and unhelpful. While she is cheaper then most she does not have xray on site so this leads to more appointments and driving arou..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My teeth are not straight at all after wearing braces for 4 years and my retainer keeps coming off. the "permanent one""

January 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing but Total Professionalism! This was the Afforded Experience in my 3 yr. dealing with Dr.Gaik & her Wondorous Staff. My Invisalign was significantly Chea..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I stumbled upon this site just now and, -- although my experience with her office goes WAY BACK about 14 years ago -- I'd like to comment. My son, now a grown ..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to this Orthodontist years ago and I defiantly do not recommend her. She is the reason why one of my permanent teeth fell out. And when I went back to he..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gaik was very kind to me until recently. She yelled at me and mocked others infront of me. She was extremely unporfessional. Her receptionists were extremel..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely hated my experience with Dr. Gaik and her staff. Her secretaries were just horrible! They completely disregarded me and didn't treat me respectfull..."

September 15, 2014