Ratings for Dr. Natalie Gaik

Great team very reasonable extremely happy and would highly recommend Dr. Gaik

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Went to get my top braces off said they were running behind so they didn't end up taking them off, put my permanent retainer on while I still had my top ones on and said to come back and next appointment they will take it off. Very unessesary and could of told me to come back. She also asked if I cared about my over bite. You're a orthodontist of course people are going to care about it? Also the new hygienist is very rough, will yank you left and right and makes you feel very uncomfortable. The older reception lady is also very uptight and rude. If you ask her a question or wait to be scheduled again she will give you attitude for no reason.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

The older receptionist is so rude and should be fired. Her customer service is out the window. Hope I never deal with her again. The wait times were never really long but hated the closed doors.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

pretty funny how she comments on negative reviews saying "who posted this?"

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

The first time I heard about Dr. Gaik, I was apprehensive. There were bad reviews about her, but I'm glad I didn't listen to them. Thanks to her and her staff, my son can now show off his perfect teeth! He is not self-conscious anymore and he has learned to properly take care of his teeth. Her price is very affordable, and that's because unlike other orthodontists she doesn't care about the extra frills (Keurig coffees, cookies, free movies). Also, 6 months after my son's braces have been taken off, and she is still following up on him. I can't thank Dr. Gaik enough!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

It is several years later and I am still feeling the effects of having this terrible orthodontist. Like many others hear have stated, I too had to get my braces on again after having them off too early when my teeth weren't even properly straightened. It seems like Dr. Gaik really did not do much to my teeth as they still don't look great for having them on for several years. Not only that but my dentist always comments on why there is still glue left on my teeth... I found Dr. Gaik to be a little unprofessional, constantly gossiping with another employee while poking around in my mouth. I would not recommend this orthodontist at all. Might consider invisalign now...

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

The older receptionist needs to attend an in service regarding " great customer service "

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Based on my experience, I've noticed that the young receptionist is very professional and friendly, while the older receptionist seems ticked off everyday. Otherwise, the rest of the staff are very positive and trusting. Whenever I have any concerns, they make sure to resolve the concern in a positive and reassuring manner. After reading many patient reviews, I am praying that the staff don't mess my teeth up and I am giving 100% of my trust into their hands.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I have been a client with Dr. Gaik for 7 months now and I have had nothing but great service from all staff. Every time I come the young receptionist is so friendly, the older lady always looks mad but she is also very nice when you speak to her. All the techs are knowledgeable and will always stop to answer your questions. Dr.Gaik is always a bright star. She may not spend a lot of time with you during the appointment but she is friendly and is always smiling. She will also always stop to answer my questions/ anxieties about anything.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I found Dr gaik to be good. However her receptionists are awful. After four years with a fixed retainer it popped off on the bottom and was poking into my bottom lip, I called them and asked for an appointment to reseal or get a new one. I referred to it as my "permanent retainer" the receptionist said "okay first of all there is no such thing as a permanent retainer. Nothing in your mouth can last that long. It's a fixed retainer. Secondly, if your braces have been off for four years, you are no longer a patient of ours and there is no need for you to come to Dr. Gaik to have it fixed"

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Natalie Gaik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Gaik was born and raised on the east mountain in Hamilton, ON, where our office is currently located. She is the second generation of dentists in her family who have proudly served the Hamilton area since 1961. She loves working with patients and their families on a one-to-one basis, providing approximately 80 percent of their treatment directly. After attending Hillfield-Strathallan Colleges and Sherwood Secondary School, Dr. Gaik graduated from Southmount High School in Hamilton, ON. Dr. Gaik received her dental degree from the University of Toronto in 1986 with honours and was inducted into the dental honor society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon. Dr. Gaik graduated with a post-graduate diploma in Orthodontics in 1989, also from the University of Toronto. Dr. Gaik participated in the dental internship program at Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto, and was a part-time clinical instructor in the Department of Orthodontics at the University of Toronto after graduation. Dr. Gaik strives to keep up with the very latest in technological orthodontic advances by regularly attending continuing education seminars and courses on local, national, and international levels.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1989)

• Great Lakes Association Table Clinic Academic Institution Award
  • Joseph E. Johnson Table Clinic Award
  • Mosby Scholarship Book Award
  • Research Essay Award of Special Merit from the American Association of Orthodontists
  • Dental Student Society's Award from the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry

Oxford