Ratings for Dr. Natalie Gaik

Been taking my son for two years great Dr nice staff

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Two kids, both with braces. It took longer than anticipated but that can happen. Overall, we were really really pleased with the service

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I took my 8 year old daughter to see dr.gaik for a consultation because it states she is a children's specialist. My daughter who is very self conscious about her teeth was told her mouth looks like a shark and not to worry we will fix that horrible mess up. I was not impressed and my daughter was in tears. Besides that the receptionist was terribly rude to multiple other people I was glad we didn't have to deal with her. Upon leaving I was told we would get a call with 2 hours as they had to look something up for us and didn't want us to wait at the office...it took 3 weeks!!!! I don't recommend anyone to take there child there if you want a pleasant experience that is already hard enough on them.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I've recently just switched Orthadontist after having my braces on for 3 years already. Every time I go into dr. Natalie Gaik , she doesn't do anything. A lot of the time she just says everything looks good doesn't tighten them or anything. My last straw with her when she was very disrespectful to me. I wouldn't recommend this Orthadontist to anyone. I decided to go with Natalie because she was cheaper than all the other places but big mistake. I'm stuck paying now for someone else to fix her mistakes.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Gaik is a great doctor who listens to her patients and takes care of them with great attention. I would recommend Dr. Gaik to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Gaik is professional, competent, and friendly (and has killer style). Can't say the same for her staff. I caught up on TV shows by listening to her hygienists blab as they worked on my mouth. Oh, well, my teeth turned out fine, and she let us structure the payments how we wanted. And to people who said their teeth shifted back: WEAR YOUR RETAINER!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Don't walk . RUN. It would almost be palatable to deal With the rude and abrasive receptionists if Dr. Gaik herself was actually competent. Am paying more with a new orthodontist to fix her mistakes. HORRIBLE in every way. Her personality matches her skill level. Non-existent.

Submitted July 14, 2016

Anyone thinking about going to this orthodontist, beware! I would never recommend this orthodontist to anyone! I agree with other comments about the reception staff...they are extremely rude and deal with you like you are stupid and should be grateful to get whatever appointment they have. For example, my son had a late day appointment that we needed to reschedule....this person actually said to me in a snotty tone...'well, don't think you'll get this time again any time soon' The reception staff should all be fired immediately. My son has had multiple problems with braces, wires breaking and the silly hooks for elastics. We have had to make multiple trips back to the office as they seem to have inexperienced staff working there. Their office hours are extremely inflexible - Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm and don't forget they take an hour off for lunch...really?! And why, oh why are parents locked out of the examining area? You feel like you have no right to go in and find out what is happening with your child. You take time off work, pull your child out of school, you sit there in a packed waiting room forever, then you child goes in for literally 15 seconds...really?! If you do ask to speak to someone about progress, they look at you like you have two heads. This orthodontist was recommended to us and fees were quite a bit lower than the other orthodontist we visited. If I were to go back, I would go with the higher fees, more convenient hours, welcoming staff and helpful orthodontist. In a heartbeat! If this doctor truly takes these ratings seriously, I would suggest the following: -get rid of your nasty reception staff; they are the face of your business! Not sure why you would want rude staff being your patients' first point of contact?? -make your practice patient centered, not doctor centered. You should be catering to your patients and their families. -change your hours; maybe start early one day, work one evening or one day on the weekend? Patient-centered! -welcome parents/grandparents/caregivers into the examining room...patient-centered! -GET RID OF THE LOCKED DOORS SEPARATING WAITING ROOM FROM THE REST OF THE OFFICE

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Receptionists need to get lives. They're so rude and treats you with disrespect. Are they allowed to treat patients like this?

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Receptionists are rude, snobby, unreasonable, inconsiderate, disrespectful, always in HORRIBLE moods and always are snotty towards you. Half the time they don't ask when would work for you to come back in, they write it down and hand it to you and thats it. That day doesn't work for you? It is the end of the world and the most difficult task because apparently the is no other time for you to come in. EVER. Would not talk to them if I didn't have to, left in tears one day because of how rude the woman was. Gaik told me my next appointment I would be getting my braces off; went in to find out that was but a lie and I have to wait another six weeks. When I finally got my braces off, they had an inexperienced woman take them off, scraped off more than just the glue, started grinding my enamel off, and then put my retainer in crooked. When Gaik finally came over, she took pictures of my crooked retainer and said nothing. Never went back, and still to this day, 3 YEARS LATER, my dentists find glue from my braces. HORRIBLE service, don't waste your money to be treated like dirt and have the job done horribly.

Submitted January 10, 2016