Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Magotch

Dr Magotch (Joe) is hands down the best dentist in northern NJ, maybe in all of NJ, but how would I know? ......since I refuse to go to ANYONE else ever again for any dental related care. His honest and straightforward approach, doesn’t ever make you feel rushed: whether it’s to discuss your teeth, get advice for dental hygiene, or just simply to chat. He makes you feel at home and comfortable ALWAYS, like part of a family.... and that true level of customer service is the same level in his entire practice: from the greeter/receptionist, to the hygienists (all of whom have been there 15+ years I might add), to the assistants and office manager. It’s all by design and Dr Magotch knows the formula for customer service/patient care. You walk in.... happy to visit and see your friends at the office, and always have a pleasurable experience, and leave with your clean and healthy teeth smiling. Usually, people hate going to the dentist but I admit, I’m happy to go to my “visits” (I no longer call them my appointments) when I am due. I actually look forward to it. I’ve had the privilege of being a patient for over 20+ years now.... and I’m happy to call Dr Magotch my dentist, but more importantly... my friend. You’re doing yourself a dis-service by not being a patient here if you’ve read this far into my review. Don’t hesitate for a second consider him. You’ll never go anywhere else again. EVER !!! I wish there were a 6th star for my rating. Carl-

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Great Dr. Gentle, efficient, personable... knowledgeable, patient, understanding.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Magotch has been our dentist for a good number of years. Prior to that Dr. James Sullivan was our dentist.He retired and we thought no one could replace him. Dr. Magotch took over for Dr. Sullivan and we really lucked out. A few years back my wife took a nasty fall on some uneven sidewalk in Florham Park,NJ. Her four front teeth were badly twisted and Dr. Magotch got to her in a matter of minutes. We thought these teeth would have to be removed but they are where they should be because of Dr. Magotch! At this time we are not looking for a dentist. Why should we? We have the best and with him comes a very great staff!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014