Ratings for Dr. Nadia F. Hamouda

I was extremely disappointed by the long waiting time and bad service. I scheduled my 2 kids to be seen by 2 separate dental hygienists. After waiting for 30 mins, both were attended by one hygienist. No one explain why when I asked them what was taking so long. The service was horrible. Additionally, this practice was just trying to push other services like a just car salesmen. Besides, when I asked for the teeth cleaning kit for new patients (as advertised on their website), the dentist gave us one strip out of the whole kit with no explanation. We felt cheated. We'll will not return again.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

i had a great experience and would highly recommend her to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Great service, very little (if any) waiting time, quick/easy parking out front. They staff are very friendly (though bordering on sugary fake nice at times) but the real plus is that she is VERY big on comfortable low-pain approaches - right down to the in-office massage chairs (yup, they really do put you in a comfy massage chair during your visits/checkups). Overall a very clean, comfy, welcoming dentist to go to - especially for those with dental visit phobias like me :)

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. Hamouda and her staff are EXCELLENT. The staff is friendly and helpful and are good at confirming your benefits and letting you know what your out-of-pocket expenses are before you begin a treatment plan. Dr. Hamouda is very personable, professional and great at what she does. The office is easy to find (Off Zeeb Road south off I-94). Parking is easy and the waiting room in comfortable, though you usually don't have to wait long. I highly recommend White Pearl Dentistry :)

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009