Ratings for Dr. Neilesh Shah

Gets stuck giving same medication over and over. Doesn't listen to the patient. Wait and see for weeks at a time as condition worsens.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I am surprised at the rating given 11/2009. This would be very out of character for Dr. Shah. I have had my family seeing him for at least three years. I think he is fabulous and my kids love him. I think he is very knowledgeable and is always looking out for his patients. Yes he is young and sometimes that is a good trait. I would take him over any of the other doctors in the office and have opted to wait for an appointment instead of seeing another doctor when sick. I would recommend Dr. Shah without a second thought.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

My primary care physician works in the same office as Dr. Shah.I went to see him last minute as an emergency as he was the only doctor available the day I needed to get in.He was dumbfounded by my medical condition. He told me he did not know what I was presenting with, made me complete some irrelevant tests in the laboratory in order to make it look like he did something professional, and I left his office with him stating " I do not know what you have. Let's wait for the weekend to pass and see what happens with your condition." Come to find, my condition got worse the next day so I went to the emergency room and was told "good thing you came when you did, if you waited any longer, you could have gone blind." Instead of sending me elsewhere to an MD who could have made a reliable diagnosis, Dr. Shah would rather me "wait for the weekend to pass" leading to loss of vision in my eye. Do not go see Dr. Shah. He is a very young dooctor with lack of experience and very unknowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Shah is very attentive and bright. I came in with several minor complaints and he was able to quickly diagnose all of them and provide what I felt were very reasonable and appropriate treatments for each. He is very personable and easy to talk to. His office staff is professional. They use computers to keep their records and enter medical information, which I appreciate after having another doctor's staff misplace records. Dr. Shah uses a laptop himself to access the latest information about various conditions.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Neilesh Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Altius Health Plans