Ratings for Dr. Magda Barnard

We have had a few consultations with Dr. Barnard so far and she has been amazing. Very knowledgeable and personable and able to explain treatments in an easy-to-understand manner.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Great experience for me and my son. Dr Barnard explained things in a language he could understand at 7. Very pleased with the overall service.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Really enjoyed our visit. Dr Barnard is very through and informative and takes the time to answer all questions and give reassurance. She has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Incredibly informative, proactive and is able to connect with my girls.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Very friendly and informative. Great with my 14 year old daughter. Answered my questions. Staff is very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Friendly and efficient, always feel welcomed by all of her staff, highly reccomend this clinic

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Bernard is an amazing doctor. She's very informative and understanding.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

We had a great experience .....and I would highly recommend this clinic for orthodontic treatment they take the time to explain treatment and I love that they explained treatment needed to my son (9 yrs old) so he would understand also.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Barnard and all the staff at Bedford Orthodontics are friendly, kind and knowledgeable. I have been going myself for 2 years now and my two daughters are on board to get their orthodontic work done there as well. I cannot say enough good things about this practice . I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I would recommend anyone to this clinic. The staff there are very friendly, helpful and very on the ball when seeing their patients.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017