Ratings for Dr. Mary P. Defrank

DR. DeFrank is very nice but she seems hurried and I felt almost disposable when there for an appointment that took WAY TOO LONG. I sat for over an hour in an exam room, was examined first by an ophthalmic tech (how legal is an exam from a tech?)than I sat for almost another hour waiting for Dr. DeFrank to appear. The prescription I got is the absolute worst one I've had in years...I'll have to pay out of pocket for another exam somewhere else, it appears. Dr. DeFrank is friendly and professional but not "there" (physically or psychologically) with the whole process. The front desk was not very helpful about extra charges that were laid on me as I left the office. These charges were eventually refunded after I complained to my insurance company. In short, I will not return...I did not feel that I was a valued customer/patient. Needless to say, I will NOT return to this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I have not received a bill at this time. I would recommend her anyone. She answered all my questions and was very patient.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr. Mary P. Defrank's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1990)