Ratings for Dr. Amy J. Siegel

Dr Siegel is a rockstar OB. She delivered my first baby and hung with me through 17 hours of slow labor and an uncooperative cervix. When other DR's would have prepped me for a Csection due to non progression, she decided to keep waiting and the next check I was finally ready! Because of her skill and knowledge and being there while I pushed, I didn't tear or need stitches - rare for a first baby! She is very mother-baby oriented during delivery and allowed my husband to announce the baby's sex and put her in my arms first. Her after care was spot on, she is very blunt and down to earth and recommends non-medical intervention to fix things first, which I like. I requested her as my default OB since and I now pregnant with my 2nd, I hope I have her in the delivery room again.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

I think Dr. Siegel is fantastic! I have always been a nervous patient and was put right at ease once I started going to Pinelands OBGYN. She is thorough, kind, and easy to talk to. Dr. Siegel delivered my daughter last year and I hope she will be there to deliver any future children I may have!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Amy J. Siegel's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)