Ratings for Dr. Brian L. Moore

Love Dr. Moore. He delivered Both my kids and he is just so much help during the whole pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

AMAZING doctor! Very thorough. He answered ALL my questions made me feel very comfortable. Very considerate. I'm just amazed at how caring this doctor truely is. I have never in my life had such a thorough explanation done by any doctor until I met Dr Moore. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Moore is a very knowleadge doctor. He takes the time to make sure you understand everything that is going on.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Great care from Dr. Moore. Very good bedside manner, as well knowledgeable. My old doctor ignored my test results. Would recommend Dr. Moore to any women. One of the easiest surgeries I have ever had and I have had many. He is very informatI've.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Moore Is Awesome....He Is The Best Dr I Have Ever Been To...We Loved Dr. Moore

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Moore is an amazing o.b. I highly recommend him. He is patient, caring, and most important even after office hours and weekends he is always available. He is truely one of the best OB in town.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

This is the best doctor!! If you are lucky enough to have him as your doctor, you yourself will feel lucky. I only wish I lived in merced still so he could be my doctor with this pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

I have suffered from a collapsed vaginal and rectal canal for years. Last may Dr. Moore performed corrective surgery, anterior & posterior "Repair". The result has been truly wonderful! My "plumbing" is working properly again! Dr. Moore is extremely capable. Before surgery he explained the procedure in detail, taking time with me to answer all of my questions. He came to the hospital twice to make sure everything was alright. Not only is he a excellent surgeon, but he is very kind & caring. I recommend him with total confidence.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Never got the appointment, he refused to see me or exam me, due to the fact I have no insurance coverage, I was told to go to the clinic or come back in 6mths. I have all the symptoms of ovarian cancer and he turned me away, I could be dead in 6mths. I would not walk into his office now nor would I allow him to do surgery if he offered to do it for free, he descriminated against me due to not having any insurance coverage, how does he know whether or not I can pay cash? I will never referr anyone to him.

Submitted September 21, 2011

After having menstrual problems for years and not getting the medical issues resolved I finally found Dr. Moore and switched over in May. My first impression of him was that he was very concerned, caring and thorough! It was decided that I needed surgery. He made sure he explained everything about it and that surgery was the right choice for me. Within 2 weeks my surgery was scheduled. He met with me before surgery, came into my room that night after and first thing next morning. Also..he personally called me himself the following week to check on me. I feel GREAT and think I needed this a long time ago. I can not say enough good things about him. I would totally recommend him to any female out there as I have been doing so!! I wish I would had found him sooner!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Brian L. Moore's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

HealthPartners