Ratings for Dr. Robert Stremling

Dr. Stremling is a very knowledgeable and personal doctor. He handled my father-in-laws many bouts with skin cancer perfectly. Would refer to him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

I lived with scalp & skin problems for over 7 years and went to as 6 doctors in 2 other states and one other country. No other doctor could figure out my situation. Dr. Stremling did and I am cured. He's the greatest!I was almost to the point of giving up, but I'm glad that I didn't.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

told doc didn't want removed mole sent for biopsy. He told me he wouldn't send it and would throw it away. He sent the mole and I incurred a $300 pathology bill. Totally lied to me, sat in waiting room for 40 minutes before he came in. Billing department was rude and unbelievable unhelpful and basically told me to stick it. DO NOT go to this doctor he lied to me (so what will he do to you?)and will do what he wants and you will be stuck with the bill.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009