Ratings for Dr. Arash Azarbal

I use to go to one of those chain dental office because of the extended office hours, but the dental work and the personal touch was missing. I decided to change dentist when one night I woke up with a bad tooth ache. I found Dr. Azarbal through 1800 dentist. The frront office girl was very nice and encouraged me to come in asap. I did and they were all great. Dr Azarbal is the best and his staff "wow" not only nice, I can tell you this Dr. Azarbal has great taste in women. Good job Dr. Azarbal

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

me & my 3 children have been seeing dr azarbal for a couple of years now & we love him ! he is very friendly,funny,knowledgeable.i have always had kind of a phobia of dentists,but dr azarbal makes me feel comfortable and at ease. his staff is just as freindly & helpful as well. i have recommended him to several of my friends & will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Dr. Arash Azarbal's Credentials

As a dentist and the founder of Pasadena Dental Aesthetics, I have a passion for ensuring your teeth are not only healthy, but beautiful. I offer a comprehensive array of cosmetic dentistry procedures, including porcelain veneers and composite veneers, teeth whitening, dental crowns, and many other options. I am trained in the use of Invisalign® to discreetly straighten teeth and correct common bite issues. I also have the ability to restore a broken or damaged tooth in one visit with CEREC® crowns. For many patients, CEREC® in-office milling technology eliminates the need for temporary crowns and allows individuals to have long-lasting restorations placed in a more convenient timeframe. Our team at Pasadena Dental Aesthetics includes an extensively trained endodontist and implant surgeon who use state-of-the-art techniques to deliver precise diagnoses and high-quality results. They can perform advanced root canal therapy and replace missing teeth with dental implants, mini-implants, and dentures. We are sensitive toward anxious patients, so we are also happy to offer sedation dentistry options to help ease nerves and make for a less stressful experience. Because I have such a love for dentistry, I enjoy staying up-to-date on the latest advancements. I continuously make enhancements toward my field-related knowledge and training in order to bring our patients the absolute best in care. I find particular satisfaction in cosmetic and restorative dentistry, because there’s nothing better than bringing a patient’s smile back to life!

• English

• University of Southern California (Grad. 2002)

• Dental implant surgery